Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 23-04-2012, 06:31 AM
birlikilmi

Transit of Christ

Transit of Christ:

First; Christ came from the Higher Realms as a mature coeur1 and said “let there be!”...Dear ones; you should understand that we are him and he is us. He asked me “Are you in command?” I said “Yes, because I have done the harvesting.2” He asked “Are you the light?” and I replied “No, more than that; I am the source.” He went on to ask if I was in the coeur and I said that I was the voice of the Unity. He said “let there be.” And it was done! ... He was responsible for his own coeur. He was the light of the after-life and he crossed over to the earth. His thoughts were the same as his words. He wasn’t without us. He asked “Was harvesting done?” It was.

The 40 gateways in my coeur are open now. He says “I came as a mature light.” His transit to the earth was done by the power of Allah. Was it for me? No, he crossed over to give tongue to his generations. He did that so that we can listen to his generations through him. He crossed over in order to strengthen the command during the period of harvesting. He wasn’t without us; he was with us……

Now in our coeur, he will give tongue to the divine power because he wasn’t without us!....He has opened up the path to return to the earth. For this reason, we increased his vibrations. Heavens has to record the real power onto Christ. We pulled him back to the Earth as a powerful light. We are happy to be with him. Don’t forget that he is us, we are him.

He is entering the Earth after going through a process called “organ transplantation.” The reason for that is if you are not a whole than some parts of your organs get lost during transition to the earth while going through the layers of knowledge above the earth. The organ was necessary for our partnership. What he was adding onto us was not stronger then what we were adding onto him but this was necessary for him to come down to the Order3. What was important for him was to come down to the saturation with golden power and we did his transition. That was what Allah said. Allah is us and we are Allah....We are not hopeless. He came in a special bodyform ready for migration. The cosmos is the power of Allah and the reality of the cosmos is the reality of the commander. The commander says “come”. He crosses over and comes back to the earth. ....Taken from a passage from The Programme of Source dated 30. 04.2010

Super Reality of Humanity
Message of the ONE OF THE ONE OF THE ONE received by: Nezire Selçuk

1: Coeur: The mass formed by the commanders of Rahim (ONE), Rab (ONE OF THE ONE) and Rahman (ONE OF THE ONE OF THE ONE)
2: Harvesting: planting yourself as a seed to the future so that you and your generations exist in the future
3: Order: 1st step in the creation process called System, Ordinance and Order

Önce İsa, olgun bir yürek olup geldi yücelikten, dedi ki; “OL!” Of Canım, O biz, biz O’yuz. Ve sordu “Hakim misin?” diye. “Hasatım” dedim. Sordu “Işık mısın?” diye. “Kaynağım” dedim. Sordu “Yürekte misin?” diye. “Cevheri İlim Sayfası değil; Birliğin sesiyim” dedim. Dedi ki; “OL!” OLDU! Olmadan olmuş değildi. OLDU! Ve sorumluydu kendi yüreğinden. Ahretin ışığıydı geçti. İçi dışı aynıydı. Bizsiz değildi. Sordu “Hasat var mıydı?” “Vardı.”
Şimdi yüreğimdeki 40 kapı açık. Diyor ki; “Ben olgun bir ışık olup geldim.” Geçişi Allah’ın gücüyle oldu. Ve benim için mi? Her bir dil için geçti. Dinletmek için geçti. Hakimiyeti, hakikiyeti hasatta güçlendirmek için geçti. O bizsiz değildi; Bizdeydi...
Şimdi yüreğimizde, gerçek İlahi Gücü dilleyecek o Can, bizsiz değil ki!... Yaşayan bir yoldur O. O’nun için biz har yükselttik. Cennetin İsa’ya gerçek gücü kaydetmesi gerekiyor. Onu; muhkim, işgalci olmayan bir ışık olarak dünyaya çektik. Onunla olmak bizlere mutluluktur. Unutmayın ki O biz, biz O’dur.
“Organ Nakli” dedikleri bir çalışmayla dünyaya giriyor. Onun naklettiği organ, bizim rahmette ışık olan görevimiz, ocağında geçişini yaptırıyor. Organ, ortaklık için gerekliydi. Onun bize kattığı; bizim ona kattığımızdan daha güçlü değildi ama onun, gerçek Düzen’e inmesi şarttı. Önemli olan onun, yoğunluğa Altın Güç’le indirilmesiydi ve geçişini yaptık. Allah’ın dediği budur. O biz, biz O’dur. Umutsuzluğumuz yoktur. Göç Kapları’yla geldi. Evren, Allah’ın gücüdür ve evrenin gerçeği, Hakimin gerçeğidir. Hakim “Gel” der. Geçip gelir.
Old 23-04-2012, 08:38 AM
birlikilmi

re-incarnation

The process of returning to earth is not re-incarnation. At this moment of time, all of the supreme beings are pulled down to the soil of the earth. The reson for this is that human conciousness is getting stronger and was able to join with supreme beings as well as other forces such as RA, NA HAR, NA KAR...This unification is very powerful and human intelligence can work with them to create the future with peace, love, hope and humanity. The key is to get together to from unities. JOINT FAMILY OF THE ONE is this unity. It has the technology to create the future and prevent all evil. This is the purpose of human spiritual studies on earth. Love and Light