Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 02-02-2011, 01:52 AM
earthprowler

Where are you tonight and what's your weather?

Just checking in around the US as the storm makes its way across what looks like everyone.

We're in Indiana and it started snowing yesterday, quit for a few hours and started up again this afternoon, then came the freezing rain for a couple of hours and we're back to a mixture of snow and rain, supposed to have thunderstorms sometime tonight. Level 2 emergency last I knew. Radar shows snow and freezing rain from Chicago though us to Ohio.

We "had" a ten foot awning over our three car garage that nature deemed third tries a charm and it collapsed......it's not gonna be fixable this time. uggghhhh.....February in Indiana is no fun.

I know some of you have it worse than us......are you all ok?
Old 02-02-2011, 01:53 AM
Guide
I'm in New Hampshire. We're getting around a foot and a half of snow tomorrow... On top of over three feet of snow we have piled up on the sides of roads... lol

We're New Englanders though, we can handle this! We'll be fine!
Old 02-02-2011, 02:11 AM
Medium_Laura

Virginia, a balmy 50 degrees, thank the Goddess/God/Great Spirit, the snow is missing us this time :)
Old 02-02-2011, 02:18 AM
Summerland

I am in southeast Nebraska and we have it better than others around us. About 7-8 " of snow, gusts of wind 35 mi per hr. Wind chill tonight of -10 degrees and actual temp of 1 degree. The problem is that the snow is blowing so much that it is covering black ice on the roads. On the way to work last night had quite a scare; a snow plow turned onto the street that I had just turned onto, no problem normally, but he was driving down the wrong side of the street- right at me!! I had to pull over into a snow pile so as to not get hit.
Old 02-02-2011, 02:21 AM
Master
I'm in northern california and in this area since my husband has grown up here he has never ever seen it so warm and sunny. It is the middle of winter tomorrow and it feels like spring. Our flowers are blooming, we are seeing lots of birds....frankly I'm scared because it makes me wonder what's going on with this extreme weather all over the U.S.
Spiritlite.
Old 02-02-2011, 02:31 AM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
I'm in northern california and in this area since my husband has grown up here he has never ever seen it so warm and sunny. It is the middle of winter tomorrow and it feels like spring. Our flowers are blooming, we are seeing lots of birds....frankly I'm scared because it makes me wonder what's going on with this extreme weather all over the U.S.
Spiritlite.

Spiritlite, the bizarre weather is not just here in the US ; it is happening around the world. Australia is getting bombarded and has been for the past month. Jerusalum had a snow storm. Massive flooding in China AND drought in other parts of China. Russia, England, Ireland are all experiencing extreme weather. Flooding rains in So America washing away towns and mountain sides.
Old 02-02-2011, 02:37 AM
Master
But don't panic, its always happened, and it will still continue to happen, the earth was in much more chaos in the past than it is now.
Old 02-02-2011, 02:41 AM
Summerland

New updates for my location: wind chill is to drop to -30 degrees tonight; blizzard conditions due to gusts of 35 mi per hr.
Robbie, check your PM box, please.
Old 02-02-2011, 02:51 AM
Master
Summerland very true I'm sorry...for sounding so ethnocentric but yes around the world the weather is Craaaazzzyyyy and it's eerie and weird and scary to me.
Spiritlite.
Old 02-02-2011, 02:51 AM
Master
Psycho I guess you're right when you say don't panic, I also tend to wonder if the news or people are focusing on strange world happenings because of 2012 and "the end of the world" in that year.
Spiritlite.