Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Closed Thread

Old 31-03-2014, 06:21 PM
OSPREY1

There is nothing to fear, you know nothing, can prove nothing and so on.

If Air force are monitoring the communications there is nothing to fear as you have done nothing wrong.
Old 31-03-2014, 07:18 PM
Experiencer

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonfromnamek
I am in agreement with you and if I even did know anything there wouldnt be a disclosure of anything because I care for my dad career. But I have my own opinions on the matter but I dont discuss with him. He told me one day son you will get your commission within the military and we can have classified conversations about how the world really works. We live on a base in new jersey. I like to say that I am skeptical about many sightings myself but there are still many unexplained and undeniable craft piloted by intelligence and the government can and will repeatedly deny knowing this.
I read your first post with interest and immeadiatley thought of Groom Lake and area 51.... The USAF does not have a good track record when it comes to confirming the existance of UFOs or extra Terrestrial craft.... We only have to examine into Re Roswell to know they denied something... People are not stupid and of course people do see things that are unexplained, just because the US gov say its tosh does not make it so... I'd say wait until you have seen something...moving in such a way conventional aircraft could not do...and you were in a group where about 30 or so people all saw the same thing....... Then you might think...we have no right to assume that we are alone in the universe....

(Edited by SF Staff.)
Old 01-04-2014, 02:38 AM
Administrator
Hello Members

This thread is closed please note the following SF Rules. Someone that works for any Govt department could well come under public figures and information that is not to be shared.

Conspiracy Theories: Matt had no time for these, and there are many forums available which cater to such interests, they are not permitted here.

Also

Public Figures: We have found people naming and discussing public figures/famous people, members should know that derogatory discussions about anyone, public figures or not, will not be tolerated and from now on will be removed without notice, SF is not prepared to tolerate libelous remarks made against anyone.

Any questions can come to me Lynn SF Admin. Please no open discussions on this action.