Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Art

Old 16-03-2012, 10:10 PM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabby
That is great Res. How did this drawing come into being? Meaning did you have a vision and did you just draw it?

Thanks Shabby, I cant tell you too much at the moment as i am really enjoying how people interprete this image and hope to see more replies before i explain it but no it didnt come as a vision.

Thanks heaps guy's
Old 16-03-2012, 11:10 PM
Master
Our human perception translates the soft gentleness that flows from God, ie, the soft gentle colours...once the gentleness of God reaches our physical body (the wheels of life) and passes through it, the colour (gentleness of God) is changed. Being in our physical form changes how we see what really is, into something different, yet of the same thing....(the more pronounce colours) the eye represents how we translate what God really is...but we still see a rainbow (how we translate what God is) even if its not what actually is.....wow... funny what we see isnt it.........Peace x
Old 16-03-2012, 11:39 PM
Suspended
Thank you for explaining further res -

It's fascinating reading everyone's thoughts.

Squatch
Old 17-03-2012, 12:01 AM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1
Our human perception translates the soft gentleness that flows from God, ie, the soft gentle colours...once the gentleness of God reaches our physical body (the wheels of life) and passes through it, the colour (gentleness of God) is changed. Being in our physical form changes how we see what really is, into something different, yet of the same thing....(the more pronounce colours) the eye represents how we translate what God really is...but we still see a rainbow (how we translate what God is) even if its not what actually is.....wow... funny what we see isnt it.........Peace x

Thanks for your thoughts Dragonfly. You may be interested in another thread i have in the music section, its called "is there a connection?".

It is facinating to see the varying observations hey. Thanks again
Old 17-03-2012, 03:59 AM
Master
Well, honestly, I don't have a clue. I liked what dragonfly had to say though lol. I wouldn't have known what chakra wheels are...I did notice the more intense colors on the eye side as opposed to the god's logo side...I have to admit I was stumped with the god's logo...before I forget...at first I thought that the colors on god's logo side, not only were more muted, but not in order either...they aren't opposite...or upside down...they are different in all ways. When I see the god's logo in the pyramid, I thought of that 'all knowing eye" I noticed the three angel names at the bottom and they refer to three colors on your rainbow. yeah, I'm clueless and ashamed lol...only thing I can come up with is our perceptions of God are entirely different that what God really is and how god works... and angels as well...what's truly important. But what do I know lol.

Mathew James has a good interpretation.
Old 17-03-2012, 04:14 AM
Master
I didnt see the angel names at the bottom........doh!.....I still stick with what i felt it was......only cos I see the Angels as messengers of the Divine and to me they are just and extension of God itself......We are receiving God and all that is, but our translation is a a deeper colour than what is, when we finally become aware and see the 'truth' of what the Divine is then perhaps the true colours of God will become evident to us.........??????.....hehehe!
Old 17-03-2012, 06:42 AM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
Well, honestly, I don't have a clue. I liked what dragonfly had to say though lol. I wouldn't have known what chakra wheels are...I did notice the more intense colors on the eye side as opposed to the god's logo side...I have to admit I was stumped with the god's logo...before I forget...at first I thought that the colors on god's logo side, not only were more muted, but not in order either...they aren't opposite...or upside down...they are different in all ways. When I see the god's logo in the pyramid, I thought of that 'all knowing eye" I noticed the three angel names at the bottom and they refer to three colors on your rainbow. yeah, I'm clueless and ashamed lol...only thing I can come up with is our perceptions of God are entirely different that what God really is and how god works... and angels as well...what's truly important. But what do I know lol.

Mathew James has a good interpretation.

Dont be ashamed, you did well and are very observant to see the little names. Heres something based on another drawing i done to help map part of this image. It may help you to make sense of my use of colours.

Heres a hint, If you focus intensly at the centre of a problem for long enough the answer will appear in the least expected place.
Old 17-03-2012, 12:57 PM
Ascender
great stuff res, i can see some very interesting stuff in the colors now

the colors (created by a wave frequency) are coming back and making a full journey but they do not return as they left, nor do they return on the same path

mj
Old 17-03-2012, 11:27 PM
res

Thanks mj, i like the way you see things.

Lets take it a step further to understanding the original drawing and give it some depth. As mentioned the drawing can be viewed from different angles and is infact multi dimensional. The canvas as to speak is a retangular prysm and this image is actually looking from the perpsective of the eye as shown in the drawing. I have used the pc to create this one today. You will again have to look at the centre (core) of the problem (Understanding the rainbow)to realise the finished work and whats on the other side.

Old 18-03-2012, 12:38 PM
Natalia

I really like your pictures Res. The colours are so uplifting.

I see God has no red. Humans do. It's a grounding, base. One side is that divine the other side is human we are not separated from yet need to learn to integrate it.
I can't make out what the last angel name is. The angels colours. Represent.

The last picture To see the son through the heart. Opps I mean sun. Hehe.

I notice the all seeing eye, the yin/yang and the pyramid. All at the heart center/middle. If they were scales that would be the balance area...