Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 01-07-2011, 08:23 AM
Evilllamas

Exclamation Urgent- Please help

I'm new to the forums and I thought this was the most applicable area to put this in, so here it goes:

I live in a rich community in the Portland area. Weird things have been happening that people in the middle school have been confessing to me on condition of anonymity, so here they are:

People have confessed to me feeling aggressive even when being totally calm people before. One friend punched her friend in the face, and quickly apologized afterwords...she reported not remembering a thing till her fist hit her friends face. Then, recently, while she was drawing, she turned around and saw two small twin girls watching her...she looked again and they were gone. And she's also now recently been finding notes in her backpack of "i'm going to kill you" or "i'm going to take you" written on her own paper.

Most everyone in town has complained of small visions, and really vivid dreams...

I also have a friend who I used to hang out with of the female gender, age 13. And she's recently been possessed by a demon or bad spirit. She'll drop whatever she's carrying and run off, and when we find her, she's lying in the forest in a fetal position squiriming...she recently wrote a note while in a trance that said, "I swear on His name that I shall consume her soul, her body will be alive but she will be gone." She's seen the orbs, twinkling around her. Every time someone says to her that they doubt it all it gets worse. She tried holy water from a church and it burned her skin, and every time I talk to her she puts off the strongest negative energy which can reduce me to tears.

Late at night when I'm trying to fall asleep i'll start seizuring, I'm aware of it but unable to stop anything, and I'll keep repeating to myself "Come get me" or "Wake me up." I'll see the orbs every once in awhile, i'll see shadows racing across the ceiling and when I close my eyes, a hand grasping for me. I've been clairvoyant all my life but I don't know what to do...

Can anyone tell me what to do?

Edit: The seccond girls demon's name is ronove, or ronwe. Another person's demon I know, of the male type, their demon's name is caim. I don't know what you can do with these, but please, I'm begging for help...

Last edited by Evilllamas : 01-07-2011 at 09:58 AM.
Old 01-07-2011, 12:44 PM
Master
There is nothing you can do to help others deal with energies/spirits.

As far as your connection with the unseen realms, I suggest - be kind. Being this way should prevent you from becoming fearful. When you deal with others, human or otherwise, in a sincere heart centered way, many things will work out well for you.

Best Wishes!!
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 01-07-2011, 05:40 PM
Evilllamas

But these are demons- directly out of solomon's key. And I'm not trying to help them deal with them- they want to get rid of them.
Old 01-07-2011, 06:14 PM
Aquarian

In my experience, demons do not make themselves so obvious. I would suspect religious indoctrination or overactive imagination & playing up.
Old 01-07-2011, 10:05 PM
moke64916

I don't believe in demons at all. I don't think your friend is possessed. I think she thinks she is so it shows on the exterior. I do not believe in evil period. It's false. It's her subconscious mind. It will make her insane if she keeps on thinking that she is. She will lose her sanity. Once she realizes it's all in her head, it will all stop. I've experienced that before. It was all in my head. Just the subconscious mind. There is no such things as demons. It's all in her head.
Old 01-07-2011, 10:23 PM
Medium_Laura

Middle school? as in kids with TV and sci fi on the brain? Yeah sounds like someone trying to get attention. The whole lot of them.
Old 01-07-2011, 11:46 PM
LightFilledHeart

My sense of it is it's not "demons". Such do not exist in my understanding. Negative thought forms/projections perhaps! And those can take on a lot of energy and really wreek havoc with a person if one allows them entrance. They can be easily banished with intent and desire, providing one has no fear of them and feeds no energy to the situation.
Old 03-07-2011, 03:21 AM
Evilllamas

Okay fine, lets not call them demons then. And if you were to ignore the possibility of middle school acting out, which sort of hurts as I'm in middle school myself, what steps would you have to go through to get rid of these horrible thoughts from the subconscious? Letting it all run it's course is not an option as suicide is an open and periodically practiced technique.
Old 03-07-2011, 04:07 AM
Master
The most important thing is your safety. You need to talk to your parents and most likely someone at the churches you attend and your teachers. That's my strong suggestion to you. Let them help you with these feelings and situations.

Old 03-07-2011, 12:05 PM
Medium_Laura

I would agree with Silvergirl. I thought I was possessed at your age because I could see and hear people that others could not. Though this was me, not girls at my school. I sought help from my mother as well as close friends.

They need to realize that demons are part of the churches way of keeping control. I've been a medium all of my 43 years and haven't ever met/run into one. There are bad people who die, but not demons from a book.

While Solomon's key is based on real events, it is also created (like the Bible) by man.

Help them wrap truth around their fears and that's where the learning begins.