Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Films

Old 29-03-2015, 08:37 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by vectorG3
I liked it. Gushingly nice programme but got away with it. Good watch. Used to love the save a person each week shows, like Kung Fu, Equalizer and the A Team

I loved A Team as well. Really fancied the potty guy with the tiger (?) top. My mum liked the one called Face I think. Really great show and VERY catchy theme tune...got it in my head right now!
Old 29-03-2015, 08:37 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visitor
About five years ago I bought three seasons of the series. Every year I have another run through them. I love it, it has many powerful truths and reminders.

I love the truths behind it too.
Old 29-03-2015, 08:40 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visitor
Hello Starbuck.
You got me thinking about the series now. I have my favorite episodes like others would too. The first one that comes to mind is 'For the love of Larry'.

I don't remember the show enough to recall certain episodes but very soon I will! What I remember most about my initial viewing is how much I loved the opening titles and music - even as a child I thought they were beautiful.
Old 29-03-2015, 08:43 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthMamma
Hi there, Starbuck! (((HUGS)))

In my meandering around the forum (I'm in mediumship quite a bit lately) I came upon a post of yours which made me realize how much and I miss you and so many of the SF members that helped me so much in the years gone by.. Sniff, sniff! :P So, I thought I'd pop in here and say 'hi'!

I loved Highway to Heaven too, incidentally! Oh how that could bring a tear to the eye.. I've been looking for good shows for the kiddos and this would be super so I'm going to see if it's on DVD via Netflix!

I hope you are feeling well these days, my friend!

Love and Hugs to you!

Cam/EarthMamma

Oh that's so kind thank you Earthmamma I pop on and off of the forum but not around as often as I used to be. It is lovely to read a post like yours and to know I helped in some way. I hope your mediumship is going well!

You can get Highway to Heaven on Amazon, or at least you can in the UK. It would be a great show for children to watch with morals that are quite rare in shows these days.
Old 30-04-2015, 12:37 PM
Ascender
I've been watching the repeats on TV last year and enjoy it now than when I was kid in the 80's. It's so sad the two main actors died shortly after the series ended.
Old 06-05-2015, 01:41 PM
Deactivated Account
Hi, yeah it is sad that they died, although apparently Michael Landon said being in the series helped him prepare for his death, so that's something.