Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 12-02-2024, 11:13 PM
Newbie ;)

1111 & 111 and my week of life changes- help

I went back to a job I think I knew was going to fail. Best of intentions and all that. 'This time it will work.' I had been working too much and to my own mental health decline. After too much stress and not being heard by management I quit a week ago Sunday. I work in skiing, but hadn't skied practically anywhere all winter except for where I had been, so after a few days rest I decided to use my pass that goes to a bunch of places. My ex was appointed to run one of these places back in November but I've had no direct contact. He moved out west over 5 years ago and I've seen him once since. For most of this time he's gotten in contact every 3 or 4 months. I always shut it down, due to geography and a slew of other reasons. I don't know when he contacted me last but it had been a while, then out of the blue he liked one of my IG videos that was a year old in September. I had also been having dreams about him a ton. Then 2 months later I am told he is moving back for this job. I expected to hear from him, but never did. Well I didn't want to be surprised, so I decided to see him on my own terms and go ski where he worked this week, Thursday. Long and short on the details we spent the afternoon and night together.

So after that long story I come to the point. All week I've been seeing 1111 & 111. I've never quite understood what this sign is telling me, and now that I've made a giant life decision to financially change my life and then seek out and be with my ex that I am still deeply in love with, I'm even more curious of what this number repetition is telling me.

My phone, my microwave, my washer, everywhere I look, I see it.

Any insights? Would love the help. Is it about both? About change in general? What should I take away from what I'm clearly missing from these messages?
Old 12-02-2024, 11:26 PM
Newbie ;)

Look up SadGuru on repeating numbers on YouTube.

It might help you.

People hold their own meanings, so it’s difficult to say exactly what your meaning might be.
Old 13-02-2024, 12:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alethia
Look up SadGuru on repeating numbers on YouTube.
It might help you.
People hold their own meanings, so it’s difficult to say exactly what your meaning might be.
Good post. Welcome here

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-04-2024, 04:11 AM
Master

If that happened to me I'd assume I was doing what I was supposed to be doing. I'd see it as like a thumbs up from the other side.