Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 11-01-2024, 04:45 PM
Molearner

Automatic writing anyone ?

In the family we just had an experience of automatic writing. Is anyone familiar with such an experience ? This might not be the right forum….if so I apologize….
Old 12-01-2024, 04:20 AM
Administrator
Hello

I moved the thread to Mediumship.

I have done automatic writing for years, and I had taught many workshops on the topic with great success.

May I ask on your experience was it planned out or just a random experience?

LOL I remember once I was leading a service and I walked away from the podium in mid blessing....to sit down and write. I have no recall in leaving the podium and was blessed another member took over where I left off.

I came out of trance to go OMG what happened....and to carry on where I had left off with the service.

Lynn
Old 12-01-2024, 04:53 AM
Master
Automatic writing can be interesting.

I am left handed and when I write 'automatically', it is always right handed.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 12-01-2024, 06:58 AM
Experiencer
i was a complete atheist until i started automatic writing
and for me it was channeling wisdom more than medium ship
then automatic typing its it a funny experience its like when i read back what i have written or type its like it makes sense and so much love with wisdom

its how i do my art, automatic drawing or doodling gone mad
but they have made stuff for me using my hands is awesome how it works but dont ask me how it happens

now i don't have auto write they just channel through me or talk to me its awesome having them so close
still auto draw and some times let them crate stuff for me
Old 12-01-2024, 12:06 PM
Guide

I don't know much about it.

Do you 'know' who it is when you start writing, or are you writing from pure inspiration?
Old 12-01-2024, 02:28 PM
Experiencer
no never know who still don't really
when i first started being an atheist put down to my subconscious mind but then some other things happened psychically and like writings from dead people i could not put it down to my subconscious mind
a mental health worker told to look up channeling
went on sites like this and let them loose
these day i have to filter it if they write here
and also i had a lot of questions you can imagine and totally changed the way i see this planet, people, and every thing

i am so grateful for my gift to do this
and its like if i can do it, any one can
Old 12-01-2024, 04:05 PM
Molearner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I moved the thread to Mediumship.

I have done automatic writing for years, and I had taught many workshops on the topic with great success.

May I ask on your experience was it planned out or just a random experience?

Lynn

Lynn,

First…..thanks for moving this to the appropriate forum….:)

This was not planned. It happened out of country with my wife’s family. My wife’s brother was visiting an elderly uncle of my wife and her two brothers. The uncle’s daughter was present. After some time spent visiting where they were reliving family history the daughter expressed discomfort and told them she felt compelled for some reason to begin writing. I have no idea if she had previously experienced this urge.

She said that she was receiving a message from the long deceased father of my wife and her brothers. Their father was directly communicating to them to ask forgiveness for the way that he had treated them when they were growing up(40-50 years past). He wanted them to know that he loved them and pleaded with them to let go of the anger that they had for abandoning them and their mother so many years ago.

The shock of this left them in tears and almost unable to speak. My wife’s oldest brother was shocked to see that the handwriting was the same as his father’s….even down to a very distinctive way that he had written his signature.

What was broken is being repaired…..the brothers are basically lapsed Catholics….I am thinking this might change some of their skepticism concerning spiritual matters……
Old 12-01-2024, 08:07 PM
Master
I have done it and I like doing it I get some good answers from it as well but that's between me and the pen
But you don't know when you do automatic lighting your muscle and hold the pen tightly give a let the pen move itself but I often automatically writing and even automatic art and what makes me art I have an automatically didn't come out walk here but some of them come out here but you should go on YouTube and watch it as well because it'll give some insect advice on how to learn more
But I have done automatically item biting annual it might look like a lot of scribble but it does make sense but I find automatic right in very interesting and fascinating

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 12-01-2024, 08:19 PM
Administrator
I have done Automatic writing many times when you first start you may not be able to make sense of it.
but keep to it and you will see it making sense.

Namaste
Old 12-01-2024, 09:03 PM
Master
I know a few times when I've done automatically writing I've asked it yes no questions I have an awesome of it when I've used a pen I get some mumbo Jumbo answers but I know the whole depend lately lightly and it moves itself they get some good answers but automatically writing I love doing it

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔