Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-12-2012, 03:32 PM
Drewcious281

Extremely confused!!

Hey all,

wow i havent been on here since summer or longer. Well i need some advice on a current situation with the woman im dating.

I try to sum it up in short.

Was tired of normal dating scene in my city so decided to try a dating site for fun. Met a gorgeous smart career oriented woman. We hit it off instantly starting october 18th. Built a friendship that evolved to us dating and being intimate often. She said she just wants to date me and i said same. past couple weeks she says she sees herself falling for me and being a part of her family. She has 3 kids but has the body of a playboy model.

So i know she is busy with her business and her kids but she usually has time to meet me a couple times a week for happy hour or dinner and usually on the weekend she stays with me or i stay with her. she is bad at small details and remembering communication so i try to help her but i believe communication should be equal. she also said she is old school to where the man persues the woman. Im cool with this to an extent but still some equality.

Last thursday get into our first big fight in front of her sister that i just met. It was stupid on both parts and just a bad day for both. We made up saturday and she stayed with me. She opened up crying about her childhood and how it effects her attitude. i comforted her, etc. She left home sunday morning since her kids were coming home. chatted a bit sunday night via text. everything was all good. then dont hear from her at all monday. no biggie maybe really busy. nothing at all tuesday. i text her tuesday night and she was very short and boring. Nothing at all Wednesday. This is not normal. I tried reaching out to her so why should be the one continuing this. something is wrong and i dont know why when everything was fine.

On a side note a friend called me tuesday morning saying she saw her meeting some guy at a coffee spot but they seemed really casual and friend like not to mention he didnt look her type so im dismissing it but should i dismiss it? She is usally very straight forward and honest if something is wrong. This is eating at me because i thought we were progressing but i dont feel i should contact her since ive tried and didnt get much. Today we were supposed to hang out and go to a christmas event but since i havent talked to her im assuming its not happning. what should i do?