Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 09-05-2015, 02:41 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

I have had a telepathic connection to my higher self all my life. I am also 72 years old. In my case, I am always able to ask myself any question and receive a marvelous answer. In my view, we are all unique and need to want to discover this connection in order for it to manifest. That energetically speaking, it is our free choice to have this power or not.

John

I just have to say that you look like you are about 55 in that picture of yours...
Old 09-05-2015, 02:52 AM
Master

To the original poster: I started reading the book, Opening to Channel by Sanaya Roman, because my daughter left it lying around one day, and I was into reading spiritual books. It really creeped me out the first time I tried to read it, for some strange reason. About a year later, I started reading it again, after my daughter learned to channel and that book helped her. It has a lot of good material in it. I never read the whole book, only the first few chapters, and I only attempted the connecting to plants / cyrstals one time, then I gave up. Some time after that, I picked up Seth Speaks, by Jane Roberts, and that book opened up something in my brain :). I literally felt like little electrical charges in the back of my head and the top of my head, occassionally as I was reading it.

A few months later, I had an experience with the book itself, and in between the spaces of the book, I heard Seth speak - to me. It was literally the most exciting amazing thing I had experiences besides my children being born.

So, the moral of my story is everyone has their own path to discovering how to channel, but if you want it enough, and you are excited about learning how, the path will unfold if you follow your bliss...

I have read that a lot of people learn to channel from Sanaya's book, and I would highly recommend it, even though it didn't seem to "work" at first, but it was definately my first deliberate attempt at it. Later, when I wanted to go from automatic writing to verbal channeling, I purchased the book on audio tape, and using the audio tape of the book was the only way I have been successful at verbal channeling, so maybe I just wasn't "ready" when I had attempted to read it twice before.

Both books, by the way, are channeled materials, written by nonphysical entities. I believe the more you read of channeled materials, and the more you listen to channelings (you tube has a plethoria of them - Abraham Hicks is my personal favorite, but there is Kryon, and Bashar, etc etc.) it puts you in that higher vibration, and it is a natural way to raise your vibration.

All channeling is, is raising your vibration so you can "tune in" to the channel - which is in the upper realms of vibration.

Good luck, and remember to have fun with it, and you will be successful, whichever way the Sky brings it to you, just pay attention to what is placed in front of you, and take it one step at a time. Fun times!
Old 09-05-2015, 03:41 AM
Everly

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanza
I have started channeling, I have always had a good ability but never really used apart when I used to practise some mediumship work. I would be interested in people to share their own methods on how they reach a connection and also interested in method that relate to specific channeling, ie love ones, angels, entity's, spirits etc

Do you mean channeling or communicating? Channeling is when you release control of your body and another discarnate entity(ies) "takes over". Communication is when you have a sort of back-and-forth conversation with loved ones who've passed, angels or other entities.

Someone recommended Sanaya Roman's Opening to Channel, which is a great book. Jane Roberts's first books are excellent guides, as well.
Old 15-05-2015, 01:53 PM
Alfeeya

Color Great thread, thanks, and more questions...

I love your question, Lanza. I have started communicating, but not channeling. For me, the hardest part so far was beginning to trust again after having a "bad" spiritual experience 42 years ago. That fear served me well, and now I'm happy to be able to release it. It seems like channeling is more like a deeper level of communication, is this true?

Anyway, one way that works well for me in opening up is to jump on my minitrampoline (rebounder). I have a stabilizing bar so I can shut my eyes safely while jumping. I start taking deep breaths to a certain count, holding it same amount, then fully letting it out. Next I thank the angels for allowing me to open up to the healing light flowing into my head from above. It flows down into every cell. Then I thank the earth and nature spirits for my sustenance from below, which usually seems to be red. These forces mingle and create a negativity shield that serves to suck out my own negativity and shield from outside toxic energy. I thank whatever entity to call them into my aura. The communication follows and when done, I remember to thank them.

I think many forms of exercise lend themselves to this way of connecting. As far as channeling, can we channel by opening up our aura but not our physical body?

Last edited by Alfeeya : 15-05-2015 at 05:32 PM.
Old 13-06-2015, 09:39 AM
Master
How is channeling? Automatic Writing?
Old 13-06-2015, 11:27 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everly
Do you mean channeling or communicating? Channeling is when you release control of your body and another discarnate entity(ies) "takes over". Communication is when you have a sort of back-and-forth conversation with loved ones who've passed, angels or other entities.

Someone recommended Sanaya Roman's Opening to Channel, which is a great book. Jane Roberts's first books are excellent guides, as well.

so true channeling and communicating are two different things.

i still love all the responses. as many said...they just ask a question and then the communication starts.that is how i started too. i got to know my guides and teachers for a few years. we often became one. that is when the channeling stated. kind of naturally. i know they have all the answers so i just step aside and listen to them as i talk or type.

kk
Old 14-06-2015, 06:57 PM
Newbie ;)

I have been using a pen and paper for a while now. I use to have to start out with drawing connected circles across the paper till I felt the pen going against the circles I was drawing. I dont need to meditate or anything. Though in the beginning, I think the circles were a form of meditation. Now I just sit down with a pen and paper and they show up almost immediately.
Old 28-06-2015, 08:34 AM
Knower

First I'll answer the original inquiry. I have a couple different methods of channeling. When I started I used ITC and what is called the scanning radio method. I have a demonstration of that posted in UTube and the link is in a separate topic here in " Channeling" After working with that for a year I developed clairaudience. It's telepathy but I actually can " hear" what is being said rather than receiving it as a thought. It's like a sound .. that is if someone else is talking I can't hear what the spirit is saying. I also receive impressions which are visceral sensations... a knowing without any verbal input... and telepathy which is a more instantaneous commumication.

Right now I'm learning how to deep trance channel.

I also am learning Controlled remote viewing which is unbelievably useful when learning any kindn of psychic skill.
Old 28-06-2015, 08:36 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by amybarb25
I have been using a pen and paper for a while now. I use to have to start out with drawing connected circles across the paper till I felt the pen going against the circles I was drawing. I dont need to meditate or anything. Though in the beginning, I think the circles were a form of meditation. Now I just sit down with a pen and paper and they show up almost immediately.

Automatic drawing is part of the controlled remote viewing training that I'm doing. It's amazing how good the drawings end up being. We are given only a reference number to what we have to perceive. I find the drawing part of the structure very interesting.
Old 14-07-2015, 07:18 PM
jakinthebox

Hi there John,
I have come to you because you have previously replied to one of my posts. At the risk of sounding completely dim - could you explain to me exactly what channelling is? I'm not understanding the difference between it and mediumship??
Jaki