Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 29-01-2021, 10:11 PM
Guide
"Something needs to be stopped"

Haven't posted here in a while but this one feels important (also the login issues). i had this dream on the morning of Jan 21.

I was in the passenger seat and pointed out when my mum missed the turn, she says we're going downtown. I got upset so she dropped me off at my dad's storefront (the place I thought we were going). But the doors were locked and nobody was there.

I walked to the street and realized I had NOTHING in my pockets.

Eventually I spot people entering my dad's company so i follow behind them. We go upstairs and it's busy. I'm shocked to find my phone on the main desk as I havn't been there in months-years "What a coincidence".

At the far end of the building I explore a corridor of rooms I've never seen. It feels creepy, but the rooms are brightly lit, small, and mostly empty. The door at the end of the corridor leads to a huge room smeared with blood and what looked like torture equipment. i back away not wanting to explore, just as a girl enters and takes a seat. She tells me to continue exploring the rooms. Me-"Are you kidding? Have you seen how many doors there are?" Her-"there aren't many, they connect."

I continue exploring the next corridor full of small brightly lit mostly empty rooms, oddly feeling creepy. I enter a kitchen and a slovenly guy follows. I open the fridge to find it full of beers. The guy chugs a jug of milk and finishes it off lol.

I peek into the final room at the end of the corridor. It a washroom with stalls that reach only halfway to the ceiling, and not nearly as bright as the other rooms. I spot an asian guy sitting in the far left corner stall looking at his phone or something. I call him over. He follows but doesn't understand "No english". I use hand signals to get him to follow, but he insists not, and somehow I hear "Something needs to be stopped".

I cautiously follow him back into the washroom. We stand in the doorway. He insists I look... There's a small round mirror in the middle of the room. A giant blinking eye appears on the mirror. The room distorts when I look at it. I shut my eyes to regain composure. The guy starts talking about something, me-"Now you speak english?" He insists he isn't, AND I REALIZE IM SPEAKING CHINESE (or whatever language it was). I shut my eyes again as my thoughts go wild "Oh my god, but I'm thinking in english." And then I woke up.
Old 29-01-2021, 10:50 PM
Yaoughta

You've been a bit numb to the world lately and allowing your emotions to lead the way. You're in the process of trying to change and heal old and even unknown aspects of yourself. You're in the process of exploring that and learning to communicate better with your higher self in order to clear away that which no longer serves you but you're a bit stuck when it comes to the clearing away. The whole process seems a bit foreign to you. Perhaps you think you've faced an issue or let go of something only for it to resurface again? Either way, the dream aspects represent learning to communicate better and learning to purge or remove things that do not serve you well. This will allow you to see clearer and communicate better.