Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 14-10-2014, 10:20 AM
Master
I have been through spells when there was little connection to others. While I was not depressed, I was very lonely. My close friends are few and they lead very busy lives. I had a reading done and was told that "I needed to learn to be my own best friend". This made me stop and realize that this time alone was necessary for me to find myself (as mentioned in a post above). It also made me realize that I am in contact with various people who make me smile everyday- they too are friends. MsHepburn's suggestion about placing dollar bills- imagine the child that finds that dollar to buy ice cream or the homeless person who can buy a bottle of water. You could be the cause of that little piece of joy. Get off the internet and go sit outside- sunshine is good for the soul ! Sending warm wishes :)
Old 21-10-2014, 11:57 PM
Knower
Philp 5787

I am proud to have joined this site. Look at these posts and advice you are getting!!! It's all good and it's positive and if you believe? You will be just as positive to help someone else. It made me sad reading your post but I believe you are here for a reason. Our toughest lesson on earth is figuring that out and knowing where we fit. I also want to tell you that TD Jakes wrote a book on human instinct. He has done conferences on this subject and it's inspiring. You change your life when you change your way of thinking. Maybe it will make things fit together in a way that you will understand.
Old 22-10-2014, 01:15 AM
XiangPassion

Dear one, you just have to learn to love and be content with yourself. Treat yourself as a newborn babe who needs attention all of the time, 24/7! Never get tired of talking to yourself and learn from yourself. Laugh at yourself, play with yourself! Find a reason to smile when you think about how strong you've been through the hard times. Find the God/Goddess within you and get close to them! Write messages of encouragement to yourself and remind yourself daily with sticky notes just how beautiful and loved you are! Never forget that you're needed in this world just as much as a doctor, therapist, or even the president! Take a nice long shower or bath and spray yourself with good smelling body spray you like. Know that when you pass someone on the street, you're enticing them with your cologne/perfume and they'll want to compliment you at the very least in their minds!

Know that you are noticed whenever you're out and about and someone will always remember your features and say "Hey, I remember you!" Smile at others and know you're smiling at the reflection of YOU in THEIR eyes! Know that you are made for love and out of love and that is all you'll EVER be! Dream big, surprise yourself with gifts when you go into a store! Buy clothing that makes you feel good, sexy, and attractive! Say to yourself everyday "I'm a good lookin' guy/gal and i love myself!"

Keep your chin up and know that you're not alone. You're always needed, wanted, and adored and loved and appreciated. We are cheering YOU on and telling you GOOD JOB! Do what makes you happy. Make others happy. Teach yourself new skills and never stop wanting to learn! It all begins with yourself, loved one!

All my warmth and support,

Xiang
Old 22-10-2014, 01:45 AM
good day

Quote:
Originally Posted by philp5787
I am not connect to any person, don't have much friends. Not have good relationship with friends and family. Does not meet my family members and friends, this is the around 18 months, i am not connected to anyone. Never try to contact anyone by phone, messaging or chatting. Only alone and surfing internet nothing more then that. Feeling worthless. I noticed these things after broken love relationship. Querulous, Everyone told me whoever in my connection that, you are getting made and querulous.

Its okay.
use the pain to grow from.
It is all a matter of learning from each experience we go through..
You may learn not to fall so hard.
Don't get too involved before marriage.
Old 23-10-2014, 08:49 AM
Pathfinder
Philip my brother.

Its okay.

Its okay whatever you feel, you might be at the verge of understanding difference between dreadful feeling of loneliness to empowering feeling of solitude.

Allow that to happen.
Old 06-11-2014, 08:50 PM
Zen Judah

if dont want 2 b alone, dont b
reach out in love
ur connecting rite now with us.
in real life shake hands introduce urself
ezer then it sounds
go out into the world get involed.
pray and meditate, ask god for help.
Old 11-11-2014, 06:00 PM
Red83

We might be in the same position about alone but never feel worthless my friend. There is always a reason, try to find and understand it. We are never alone, only not in the right place. Here is the best place i know for you to take yourself back and restart everything.
From my experience, being alone was the best thing that ever happened to me. I started learning what really matter, being independent, feeling somehow free :) .. try these on yourself buddy :)
Old 11-11-2014, 06:14 PM
good day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red83
We might be in the same position about alone but never feel worthless my friend. There is always a reason, try to find and understand it. We are never alone, only not in the right place. Here is the best place i know for you to take yourself back and restart everything.
From my experience, being alone was the best thing that ever happened to me. I started learning what really matter, being independent, feeling somehow free :) .. try these on yourself buddy :)

Nice reply.
Old 11-11-2014, 07:14 PM
happy_rack

I think you should try to think of the things that make you happy and unique. You do have good things about you! Evryone does. Negativity attracts negativity, and it goes the same way with positively. The hardest part is starting and it goes down hill, or uphill, from their.

Miss Hepburn said alot of things that would be good to start some positivety going. People want to be around happy people. You will be surprised when people talk to you more and how contagious the joy will be ^^

Stay Frosty.
P.S You taught me a new word.
Old 24-11-2014, 08:25 AM
philp5787

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
How would you like to change this, philip?
You came for help, GOOD!

Let's concentrate on a solution.

What would be something you would like or prefer?

You posted this in the Affirmations section, good....that's a step
right there in the right direction! You are very smart.

Now, enough of telling us 'what is' ...now let's focus on what you want...
imagine something different...make it happen...and don't
get down if it takes a few weeks...always focus on your goal knowing
you are making it come about, ok?

No more focusing on the 'bummer stuff'.
Because you are going to change all that!
Okay?

I could get you started...today is Saturday...all day for 12 hours...go out and
do kind things for others...place $1 bills in places homeless people go.
Maybe on bus benches, hidden in laundromats...go buy some tacks.
And deliberately start smiling...

See, if that changes your attitude a little about life...
See? You will be giving to others, not concentrating on you...
Just for one day, philip...

This type of info would have cost you $90 in a Therapy Session!!!
This is I know! Been there.

My biggest problem is that, i'am not able bring smile on my face. I don't what was the time when i laugh or smile with soul.