Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 15-07-2017, 02:59 AM
Suspended
I wish you would just open your soul up... Stop closing down, let me in and not push me away... I miss our conversations. Iwant to bring back the positivity into our relationship but you decided to leave it on a bad note and now it's stagnant. We need progress, not stagnancy. I want your guidance again as I'm going through a hard time in my life.. You always make me smile and know exactly what to say. Your words don't speak just to me, they go straight to my soul, and that's why I believe our relationship was so powerful. This didn't just happen once either, any time I got the chance to hear that voice, it always went straight to my soul... I want that back more than anything.

I hope you find a way to make it back to me. I love you
Old 15-07-2017, 03:16 AM
Master

that was a sweet thing to say... you didn't like me much then either though .

I decided, some things I very much like, but, I'm sorta getting the idea that the point of punishing me all these times is to get me to quit trying to mold life into something I would rather it be... so I'm thinking maybe I should just play the cards I was dealt instead of trying to get the ones I would rather have . Well that is my story and I'm sticking to it, at least until I get punished again and am forced to think some more .
Old 23-07-2017, 11:56 PM
Master

hadn't said 'hi' in a while, so, 'hi'. it was a nice serenade to day!
Old 24-07-2017, 11:45 AM
Deactivated Account
"Love Love Love" felt like it was a song sent to me by someone.
Old 25-07-2017, 04:35 PM
Knower
It's been 8 weeks since I see your face and spoke to you, they say time is a healer? I guess that is true, but everyday you still cross my mind and I wonder how you are getting on. I hope you are keeping well, whenever I felt down or sad you would instantly know, i don't have you there anymore to cheer me up but i often think of the times you made me smile. I hope one day soon i'll hear from you again!
Old 26-07-2017, 09:43 AM
Guide
Happy birthday LJB!

Well, what a whirlwind this last 3 1\2 years have been!

I never knew I could experience the things I experienced because of you, and the love that we shared with each other. Only now, after this breathtaking whirlwind has finally stopped do I realise the purpose of our journey together - to discover my real self. That I am not a separate isolated ‘Being’ but am integral to the entire universe. So am whole and complete for who I am. Where I have become astounded by my own consciousness, and how blessed I feel with me seeing everyone and everything as I see myself.

OMG I miss you! Everyday!

I think of you with pure love and happiness, where I cherish the dreams that we dared to explore with each other. As from all our time together I really do understand what it means to touch the stars and see the magical wonder of life.

Although I willingly gave up so much so I could make our dream become a reality, and while I may be truly sorry for the pain and hurt that I caused to myself and those around me, I will never regret for one moment all our precious time together.

I just wish I could move on with my life as easily as you moved on with yours, and wonder if I will ever find this kind of love again. Although by living in the present and embracing my future allows me to be truly free. To be who I want to be.

I’ll tell you a secret!

I actually discovered that the Atlantic was born today. As while there is nothing I wouldn’t have done for you, my footsteps crossing flatlands to your door have been silenced forever more. So while it was once in my power to reach you, I shall now never be able to make it as the distance quite simply is much too far and seems farther than ever before. I will forever love you, and I really do need you so much closer (Transatlantisism: Death Cab Cutie https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnicZDvKyzU).

Goodbye my perfect love. I really do wish you happiness and success in everything you. As my spirituality has evolved it is time for me to move on too, and to find my own life path.

With my hand on my heart I hope you find everything you are looking for and so much more.

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.

Destiny is not the path given to us - but the path we choose for ourselves.

Current resources:
Tom Campbell: Ultimate Reality www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhv-XCff4_I

Currently reading:
Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are: Alan Watts
A Brief History of Time: Stephen Hawking
Old 28-07-2017, 12:34 PM
Knower

It dawned on me just today ... Why my UNexplainable love for 'neck ties' is!

It was YOU ... all along! All these years!
From YEARS and YEARS ago, from BEFORE we even connected!

Amazing!!

Yet, I never looked at a man before in a tie and ever thought "He is hot!"
(like I did you)

I LuvvvV U ... SSSM!
Old 30-07-2017, 04:42 AM
Master

sigh. My travel companion for the last few years moved to another country... I been listless and halfway to tears since I heard but have still been going on... if anything it has only been an opportunity to slow down for a while which is actually good. But I learned an interesting new fact today anyway

But you still don't want me either. Heard on the grapevine something about you can be satisfied just fine without my physical presence (which I always knew and hated you for sigh).

So I guess I get to be alone some more... this isn't going to end is it?

Sigh.
Old 31-07-2017, 10:23 AM
Seeker

Hurry up and add me on Instagram or Facebook...I know you've viewed my profile.
Old 04-08-2017, 05:03 AM
Deactivated Account
I'm going to make an executive decision and declare that we are twin flames. A small step forward in the grand scheme of this dynamic but nonetheless a step forward. Other than that everything is still the same.
Closed Thread