Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 18-12-2011, 12:00 AM
CeesLight

I MET THE MAN OF MY DREAMS...REALLY

Hi everyone,
This past year I have started to search and find out more myself. So much has happen, so where do I begin? I met someone online years ago, when I saw his photo something drew me to his profile. When we started to chat I find out that something is odd, I knew things about this man, but how. When I was 18 I started to dream with this man, I knew his scent, car he drove, etc. So when I finally meet this man online, I'll call him H, I asked him. What car he drove in his past, etc and I find out that H is similar if not the same man I dreamt with when younger. We had this connection, but how, why? He called me one day to tell me " check your sons ears he is going to get sick" Next day my son had an ear infection. I would wake up at night dreaming of him being in places and when I ask him the next day, he will answer me giving me details about the place, the same as my dreams. We don't live in the same state never met, but I know this man more than those who live close to him, and he feels the same. Last year a number will appear to me over and over again...717...then one day I find out he got married on July 17. Hurt I move on then 19 months later I had a vision, I saw him saying good bye to this woman, a separation. So a week later I find out he was separating from his wife and divorce was final. I haven't heard from him since this past June. I can't forget this man. I feel connected to him, I can sense him, and my visions are only about him. I know my visions are real because they come true. I would like to know if we knew each other in another life, because this present day it seems that we won't be together. I miss him. But why can't I forget him, why the connection? I wonder if anyone can tell me if we met in another life. Alot of things have happen during the time we met, but too long to tell. I hope that here I can find some answers as to who is H, if we together in another life and who was I back then? I believe in past lives and I wonder how many I had. Thank you all for visiting me and I hope to find not only answers but friends as well.