Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old Yesterday, 03:41 PM
Master

Oh well, that didn't quite go according to plan LOL.
All the results in championship went against all my team interests , so play offs here we come.
I'm happy to see Norwich in the play offs along with Leeds , and of course Congratulations to Leicester and Ipswich on their promotion.
Old Yesterday, 05:54 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
SirNeil ... Will you be watching the euros? Are you looking forward to it ?
I'm really excited !

Absolutely. I am really excited about them. I am making all sorts of plans for watching games, visiting places, meeting up with people etc.
Old Today, 04:37 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Neil
Absolutely. I am really excited about them. I am making all sorts of plans for watching games, visiting places, meeting up with people etc.
Brilliant !! I just love it. For me it's like one big party time. I'm already planning lots of different buffet foods and nibbles for when the games are on .
I've got my flag out ready . And I'm going to have a little bit of footy fun with you all in my "it's all in the ball" game.... Don't worry, you don't have to do a single thing . I will oversee all of it.
"It's coming home, it's coming home it's coming , footballs coming home...." LOL.
Can you tell I'm giddy already ? Haha...
Old Today, 06:18 AM
Master

Bit of an extra treat last night. Went upstairs to rest, flicking through the channels and came across the tail end of the Girona/ Barcelona game in Spanish prem league.
Girona beat Barcelona 4 -2 and apparently it caused quite a stir because it meant that Girona went second in league just one point ahead of Barcelona !!
Real Madrid of course in top spot as probably would be expected . But yes, a little extra treat !

Closer to home and could have done without that 5-1 man city win.
They are now just one point behind Arsenal and closing the goal difference gap to just six below Arsenals tally which could still be crucial at this stage .
Liverpool play later and we know they are now trailing but still 9 points to be had for them so shouldn't throw the towel in just yet.

Of course, the only fly in the ointment at this stage is that dreaded game in hand that city have.
And that really IS what no-one needs to hear !
( Apart from city fans )
Old Today, 07:16 AM
Master

Yeah I think your right AB, that game in hand might just tipping point for City. Still hoping for Arsenal tho.

Yeah I was reading that today about Barcalona losing. Omg they will be gutted knowing that they have just given away the title to Madrid. Their rivalry is soooo
Hateful, much worse than ours with Man U.

I hope our lads “turn up” for the game against Tottenham tonight. Two things in our favour tho. One, it’s at Anfield and two, Tottenham have a lot of good players out injured! Hopefully that will push us past the line.
Old Today, 07:29 AM
Master

Yeah, apparently caused quite a stir at the top of Spanish prem.
I'm pleased I saw a bit of it.

As for your game today I really hope it goes in your favour too , I really do and my husband does too as he has always had a soft spot for them.
So has Ben's step son ...
So lots of support for them from our "camp".
So yes, we'll be waving the "virtual" flag for them.
Old Today, 12:55 PM
Master

Aww thanks. Tell ya husband to send good vibes to Anfield tonight as well. Lol

The trouble with me tho, I love big Ange and I dont want him to lose either, so that’s a bit of a conundrum. Funny enough him and his dad have been LFC supporters all their life and apparently he has a soft spot for them as well. Now his team is playing against them. Ha

Got my bottle of red and nibbles ready to go but have two and half hours yet for it to start. Already getting agitated lol
Old Today, 01:10 PM
Master

Now don't you be getting all soft for the opposition Red LOL.
My husband is working but lucky enough to have his radio on for 5 live commentary as he works on his own and will be listening and willing em on .