Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 22-04-2017, 02:45 PM
Knower

bad pain in my solar plexus

Hello im new to this chakra stuff but im trying to learn more about what my chakras are trying to tell me. I found out last year im a empath. I always have been of course but i didnt know it had a name.
But recently ive been getting extra sensitive or probaly rather i am noticing more than ever my chakras and what they tell me. My solar plexus is very active around certain people. I have read alot of stuff on the net about the chakras but it just seems to be alot of the same basic stuff and its hard to get indepth ideas about what they are for perhaps i need a book on them or something could you recommend sites with indepth information?
But my question is what would it mean when im with someone and i get a very bad pain and aching in my solar plexus. I know i am picking up something from that person or something about them makes it come like that. But i dont understand enough to know what it is.
It for me is very painful and hard to bear being around that person. So i would love to know what this something is. I get it quite often around some people and it makes life very hard for me. Im mostly a recluse now cos of my empath picking up and my hyper sensitivity. If anyone could help me that would be great.
Old 22-04-2017, 03:04 PM
Suspended
Guide
Hello,
I don't know if I can be of much help but the solar plexus looks after your feelings and emotions, you may be picking up these vibes if you are clairvoyant, it could also be that you have a bit of nervousness around this person,similar to actors and singers who get " sick in the stomach " before they go on stage,that's all I can think of given the little information you have,hope this helps you.

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 23-04-2017, 08:41 AM
Knower

Hi billy thanks for your reply. Yes its definatley that im picking up something from her but i dont know what it is. I can pick up if someone is lying or has nastiness in them and this tends to trigger off my solar plexus as well. Maybe its her nervous energy im picking up cos she is a very twitchy fidgety person and is always laughing and smiling when there is nothing funny. Its very painful though. Like i said its made me a recluse being an empath and highly sensitive. Cos i pick up so much from people and places.
Old 29-04-2017, 01:37 PM
Suspended
Guide
Hello,

Geez you are not getting much traffic through here are you, I thought everyone would jump on the thread because of the content,sometimes it is not your chakra's, it may be physical and needs a doctor to do a check up on you,I am 64 and 10 years ago I didn't take pills /meds,but,now I do,I fully understand that my physical body is "diminishing" by the week,all those years of hard working and hard living have taken their toll on me,mentally as well as physically and also spiritually.
But its not always the " other body ",some folk no matter how spiritual they are take drugs,my chakra system cannot cure my illness quickly,over a long time maybe,but I need help sooner than later,make sure all is good physically then you know the cause is elsewhere!

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 30-04-2017, 03:35 AM
Newbie ;)

Time and patience my friend