Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 12-07-2016, 11:01 AM
Pathfinder

Please Heal My enemies

Hello Myself Kaivalya Gandhe I live in Indore City which in state Madhya Pradesh of Country India . Please Reduce the hatred of My Neighbour RahulJoshi towards me By Reiki Healing . He Had been hating since Year 2010
Old 12-07-2016, 11:51 AM
Seeker

Sohamfan, the best way to heal is through love. You do not need anyone to solve this problem. You need to love and send love to your neighbor. Love will overcome hate always. You will notice a change with time. You have the power to change this relationship with your neighbor. Practice sending love and light to him. Raising your vibrations and changing how you think of your neighbor. Your world will change and your experiences change when you change how you view the world and your own thought process. Love is the healer.
Old 12-07-2016, 12:20 PM
Guide
soham, I sent out prayers for you and your neighbor to be able to reconcile your differences.

I use crystals for healing and if possible get a rose quartz. Wear it whenever you have to encounter this person. Also if possible gift them a rose quartz too. They don't have to be huge and expense, even a small lose one will work. Wash the crystals when you first get them to remove any negativity it may have picked up from other people, then bless it and tell the crystal what you desire of it, place it in the sun for a day. Let no one but you touch these crystals, you want them programmed with your energy and intention for them. Which is peace and understanding since you must live close together.

This has worked for many people I have had misery with, even wearing it around them myself. As it is also a calming stone, it will calm down highly agitated people. It's main property is love.
Old 12-07-2016, 04:46 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancer
soham, I sent out prayers for you and your neighbor to be able to reconcile your differences.

I use crystals for healing and if possible get a rose quartz. Wear it whenever you have to encounter this person. Also if possible gift them a rose quartz too. They don't have to be huge and expense, even a small lose one will work. Wash the crystals when you first get them to remove any negativity it may have picked up from other people, then bless it and tell the crystal what you desire of it, place it in the sun for a day. Let no one but you touch these crystals, you want them programmed with your energy and intention for them. Which is peace and understanding since you must live close together.

This has worked for many people I have had misery with, even wearing it around them myself. As it is also a calming stone, it will calm down highly agitated people. It's main property is love.
My Name is Kaivalya Not Soham .
Old 15-07-2016, 06:21 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancer

Sorry I dont Know Reki , crystals and Healing .
Old 15-07-2016, 06:59 PM
Guide
I apologize Kaivalya, I usually respond to the username.

You don't have to know anything about crystal healing, all you need to do is get your hands on the crystals. This should not be much of a problem for you since India is listed as a source. Then remember to "Wash the crystals when you first get them to remove any negativity it may have picked up from other people, then bless it and tell the crystal what you desire of it,(in your case that would be peace) place it in the sun for a day. Let no one but you touch these crystals, you want them programmed with your energy and intention for them." Then gift one to the neighbor while keeping the other for yourself. Put your stone on or in your clothing whenever you know that you are going to come in contact with this person. Then watch the change in his manner towards you. However if you feel this neighbor would not accept it, then just use one on yourself, it will still work.

The Rose Quartz is a crystal of love and useful to calm feelings of anger or resentment.