Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 17-02-2013, 04:42 AM
DntWrryStrwbrry

Angel1 Astral Projection

What are the dangers? Im curious but terrified. What if i get lost, is it like what they say in the movies?
Old 17-02-2013, 05:31 AM
Ascender

I've done it quite a few times. No protection cast, either, for most of them. I'm still alive. If it were possible to get so lost that I couldn't find my way back, well, I doubt that anybody would be in any position or capacity to warn you that it can happen... because, they'd be so lost that they couldn't get back. But, it hasn't happened to me and it hasn't happened to anyone else I know and trust who can do this. And we've all been reckless, sooo...
Old 17-02-2013, 06:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by DntWrryStrwbrry
What are the dangers? Im curious but terrified. What if i get lost, is it like what they say in the movies?

If you mean "is it what they say in the movies?" by referring to the movie Insidious then no, it's nothing like they say in the movies. What are the dangers? Hmm well let's see... The dangers are fear, when you are scared it lowers your vibration and can attract things that resonate at a similar low vibration. Your vibration can also determine what parts of the astral planes you visit, and so if you are in a fearful state it's likely you will visit places that will induce more fear. The only physical danger is if you have heart disease or heart issues because some of the side effects of astral projection are heart related, such as your heart may race and if you have prior heart issues it could be problematic. As long as you take the time and learn the basic principles and rules of astral travel, there are no real dangers other then the two I already discussed.

Can you get lost? Well ask yourself have you ever got lost in a dream? Have you ever had a dream that you became lost and never made your way back to your physical body? Since you're typing this on these forums obviously the answer is no. Astral projection is the exact same thing as dreaming, the only difference is you are aware while you leave your body and travel into the astral planes. During a dream you are not conscious during the process, a lucid dream you will typically become conscious once you are already inside of the astral planes. It is not possible to get lost, even if you travel hundreds of miles away from your physical body you can end the project in a split second just like you wake up from a dream.
Old 18-02-2013, 01:29 AM
DntWrryStrwbrry

Thank you! lol i know that sounded silly but It was a worry of mine. thank you sooo much for your time! :)