Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 12-12-2014, 12:27 AM
Newbie ;)

Question Lost in a movie

I just started with astral travel and I think I am doing something wrong. When I get to where I am going to connect with someone I always tend to see me connecting with the other person as if I am watching a movie staring me. Anything I choose to do I watch me do and anything I choose to say I watch me say. Is there something I am doing wrong???
Old 12-12-2014, 01:18 AM
Suspended

Are you sure it's not a Lucid Dream?
Old 12-12-2014, 02:18 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by durgaa
Are you sure it's not a Lucid Dream?

I am not sleeping I'm wide awake meditating and attempting to astral travel. I don't think this is what I am doing though because I'm always on the outside looking in.
Old 12-12-2014, 10:40 PM
Master

This happened to me the other morning. It was unusual. I was watching myself. It was like I was watching a movie. To stop this from happening you will have to change your thoughts. I am now starting to stay out of my body longer. I am changing the way I think but it takes time.
Old 14-12-2014, 07:13 PM
CNC

You guys are experiences parallel worlds. I wouldn't recommend "changing your thoughts" as a lot of people try very hard to do purposely what you are doing accidentally. Observe as long as you can and try to remember everything, you can learn a lot from viewing yourself in these parallel realms. You have a great opportunity here because instead of just doing random astral travel you have a window into a direct parallel existence of yourself, meaning the entire projection actually has to do with YOU and that alone is worth the price of admission. Take my advice and roll with it, the more you do it you will be able to start having full control/etc and there will not be an outside view/time delay. You will sometimes project directly into these scenarios with complete control, then things get really interesting. Especially since many of these parallel realms seem to be fully aware of this stuff and are more then willing to talk with you about it. If you continue to pursue these you will find yourself visiting the same timelines repeatedly, it is extremely interesting when that happens.
Old 14-12-2014, 07:35 PM
Knower

It's funny. This does happen to me, but only when I'm experiencing something that has happened in the past. With few exceptions, I always seem to feel as though I'm watching an entire scene unfold in this way.
Old 15-12-2014, 10:02 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNC
You guys are experiences parallel worlds. I wouldn't recommend "changing your thoughts" as a lot of people try very hard to do purposely what you are doing accidentally. Observe as long as you can and try to remember everything, you can learn a lot from viewing yourself in these parallel realms. You have a great opportunity here because instead of just doing random astral travel you have a window into a direct parallel existence of yourself, meaning the entire projection actually has to do with YOU and that alone is worth the price of admission. Take my advice and roll with it, the more you do it you will be able to start having full control/etc and there will not be an outside view/time delay. You will sometimes project directly into these scenarios with complete control, then things get really interesting. Especially since many of these parallel realms seem to be fully aware of this stuff and are more then willing to talk with you about it. If you continue to pursue these you will find yourself visiting the same timelines repeatedly, it is extremely interesting when that happens.
Thank you CNC. I never thought of it like that. That was interesting and another way of looking at it.
Old 15-12-2014, 09:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNC

I agree with all you said. I have been doing this for some time and suspect the parallel realm scenario...I was actually going to start a thread about it.
Old 15-12-2014, 11:03 PM
Suspended

Since your meditating, there could be a few possibilities. lt could be a parallel world, but thats a little too sci-fy for me. lt's probably a little more down to earth than that.
You haven't described the scenes or visions in detail, so we don't know much about where these things might be taking place.
lt sounds like 'remote viewing' except that you are participating, which would not be the case in remote viewing in the present, l think.
So, it might be a future vision of yourself in some scenario (do you remember the dress style of the people or their surroundings - it could be hours, days, weeks, month's, or even year's into the future)

lt could also be a past-life vision - you need to remember the details to be sure.

You might have projected to someone and your viewing it with a kind of dual-conciousness, which happens sometimes.

Meditation is the method jurgen ziewe uses (author of multi dimensional man) to astral project, albeit as a by-product.