Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 18-01-2017, 11:05 AM
takso

Law of Attraction

Understanding Law of Attraction

• There is a system of universal laws known as the law of vibration in Mother Nature. The law of vibration would serve as a foundation for the law of attraction.

• The law of attraction states that we attract what we are sending out i.e. like attracts like, unlike repels unlike. Hence, favourable energies attract favourable energies and unfavourable energies attract unfavourable energies.

• Human thoughts are cosmic waves of energy that penetrate all time and space and it is the most potent vibration that can attracts what is desired or wished for.

• In other words, all sentient beings are electro-magnetic beings with the subtle mind consciousness that acts as an antenna or a radar detector constantly attracting and magnetising vibrational frequencies.

• Human thoughts are frequencies to which other similar frequencies are constantly resonating. This resonance is the basis for a universal law – the law of attraction. At the end of the day, the law of attraction and the law of vibration go hand in hand at all times.

Why is there Law of Attraction in Mother Nature?

• Mother Nature’s inherent characteristics of beginning-less and end-less would serve as a foundation for the existence of the universal law of attraction.

• Anything that inherently exists would not involve change. This means Mother Nature in its original disposition would orientate as a constant.

• So when one mention that the sum of all energies in a system is a constant or never changes, it means that there is a need for a balancing act in Mother Nature. Otherwise, a constant factor could not be achieved at all and the natural bounding law that dictates this circumstance of equilibrium in the dependent nature is called the law of kamma (action/motion). In other words, the law of kamma is simply a natural bounding law of balancing.

What is LIKE Attracts LIKE?

• As the saying goes, ‘It looks like me, sounds like me, but it is still not me.’ Generally speaking, ‘like’ is equivalent to ‘similar.’ However, ‘similar’ is not equivalent to ‘same.’ ‘Same’ is equivalent to ‘exactly similar’ i.e. a perfect matching.

• When we describe the law of attraction i.e. like attracts like, we do not literally induce a linkage between two or more objects or matters that would bear with the ‘same’ characteristics.

• Let’s ponder the illustrated two facets of nature as below: -

[FACET 1 – Dependent Nature] … (-2+2) + (-16+16) + (-22+22) + (-133+133) + (0) + (-54+54) …, etc. = 0 [FACET 2 – Inherent Nature]

Key: -

... + (-2+2) + (-54+54) + ... = this arising, that arises.

... + (0) + ... = this ceasing, that ceases.

( .... ) = the law of balancing.

-2+2 or -133+133 = the law of attraction.

• From the above illustration, one would notice that the law of attraction refers to the same quantum of objects or magnitude of matters but with a difference in the direction and the timeline (as in a vector quantity). This scenario of balancing condition can be depicted in our daily act of giving and taking i.e.

The rise of unreserved taking or reward leads to the rise of accountable giving or sacrifice (unfavourable energies attract unfavourable energies),

The rise of unreserved giving or sacrifice leads to the rise of unaccountable taking or reward (favourable energies attract favourable energies).

• Therefore the saying, ‘What goes around, comes around’, is pertinent to the law of attraction as described above i.e. the results of things that one has done will someday have an effect on the person who started the events (a conditional phenomenon of this arising, that arises).

But SAME Repels SAME…

• In an example of electric charge, positively charged atoms are repelled from other positively charged atoms, but attracted to negatively charged atoms; negatively charged atoms are repelled from negative and attracted to positive.

• It is rational to conclude that any substances with the same characteristics would repel from one another and any substances with the complementing characteristics would attract with one another.

• Let’s take a look at the following illustrated mathematical equation: -

(-2+2) + (-16+16) + (-133+133) + (0) + (-54+54) = 0

• Indirectly,

1. (-2+2) repels (-16+16), (-16+16) repels (-133+133), (-133+133) repels (-54+54), etc.

2. -2 attracts +2, -16 attracts +16, -133 attracts +133, -54 attracts +54, etc.

• The above development is consistent with the law of attraction that safeguards a harmonious balance in Mother Nature all the time.

Why can’t I make my wish come true? How does the Law of Attraction really work?

• When we speak about kamma, we speak about action. When we speak about action, we speak about motion. So for one to gain an insight into kamma, its orientation and consequences one has to observe and understand thoroughly into the law of motion.

• Let us ponder at the three physical laws of motion that were discovered by an influential English physicist and mathematician, namely, Sir Isaac Newton, shown as below: -

1st Law of Motion
Every object in a state of consistent motion tends to remain in that state of motion unless an external force applied to it.

2nd Law of Motion
It is pertaining to the relationship between an object’s mass, its acceleration, and the applied force. In this law, the direction of the force vector is the same as the direction of the acceleration vector.

3rd Law of Motion
For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Generally speaking, there are two categories of motion i.e. constant and variable motion. When we mention that a rising force of something would generate a new equal opposing force, such as the Newton’s third law of motion, we are actually referring to a process of action and reaction under a circumstance of constant motion (constant opposing forces). In other words, we could mention that the come factor is equal to the become factor: -

Come factor = Become factor

However, under a circumstance of variable motion, the opposing forces would orientate in a unique harmonising mechanism, such as the Newton’s second law of motion, shown as below: -

Scenario 1 - Acceleration

When come factor accelerates, the relative become factor would decelerate: -

Force Acome↑ Force Abecome

For example, the thought experiment of twin paradox which concerns a twin who flies off in a spaceship traveling near the speed of light and returns to discover that his or her twin sibling has aged much more. This scenario depicts the circumstance of time dilation in Einstein’s special theory of relativity. Literally, the acceleration of spaceship would decelerate the becoming process of the twin who sits inside it. The deceleration of the becoming process would mean the slowing down of the aging process for the same twin. In other words, the mental and the physical progression of the twin who sits inside the spaceship would slow down relatively.

Scenario 2 - Deceleration

When come factor decelerates, the relative become factor would accelerate: -

Force Acome↓ Force Abecome

For example, if the speed of the car decreases, it is literal to speak of deceleration; mathematically, it is acceleration in the opposite direction to that of motion and vice versa. Besides, this scenario explicates that a physically sick or a mentally stressful individual is advisable to go for a full resting at home or a cool vacation elsewhere for this state of affairs would decelerate the come factors in or around the same individual. Consequently, the process of recuperation on the same individual, both mentally and physically, would speed up.

But why is it so difficult for one to predict the timeline for the end result of kamma?

• The rational explanation to this enigma lies in the orientation of come factor and become factor under the different circumstances of motion.

• Naturally, we always involve in motions that vary in frequencies under the influence of conditional phenomena. Therefore it is literally impossible for us to contemplate on the end result of a continuum of different types of motion inter-waving with one another.

Here comes the right skill….

• With all the above clarifications, we begin to understand that it is sensibly possible for any wishes to ‘come true’ or ‘be granted’ within the desired timeline. It all depends on the skills of the individuals who conduct the wishes or prayers.

• In the first place, it must be carried out in a meditative state with full concentration, mindfulness and at a correct tempo (as per the above illustrated Scenario 2 – Deceleration). Those wishes or prayers must be radiated out in a discretely clear and slow tempo recitation and if one follows these footsteps correctly, the end result of can be witnessed by oneself immediately - right here, right now!

• At the end of the day, we would realise that ordinary people do not always get what they wish for in life because for most of the time, they have engaged with the wrongful techniques.

• Any wishes or prayers by individuals must be radiated out in a discretely clear and slow tempo recitation and must be in full concentration and mindfulness in order to catch a glimpse of the immediate result. Therefore, meditation is a key tool for realising one’s wishes or prayers sooner than later.

• Besides, there is a need for one to understand well and observe thoroughly the law of motion before gaining insight into the law of kamma. In fact, the law of kamma is nothing more than the law of balancing in the dependent nature.

• As a summary, the natural laws that maintain equilibrium would always take its course to balance circumstances in one way or another across time and the planes of existence. Otherwise, a constant factor cannot be achieved at all in Mother Nature and this is the core basis for the three physical laws of motion that were discovered by Sir Isaac Newton.
Old 18-01-2017, 11:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by takso
As a summary, the natural laws that maintain equilibrium would always take its course to balance circumstances in one way or another across time and the planes of existence.
Very nice. In all honesty, you really only need to post this. Similar in the way the Bible takes 1000 pages to tell us Love is the answer.
Old 19-01-2017, 08:36 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Very nice. In all honesty, you really only need to post this. Similar in the way the Bible takes 1000 pages to tell us Love is the answer.

Quite. And it avoids paradoxes such as "like attracts like."

Old 19-01-2017, 09:03 AM
Experiencer

Having a difficult time understanding exactly how this site works. There seems to be such limited threads or I don't know how to find the ones from last night, replies I'd posted or how to find if anyone replied to MINE?!?. Is anyone out there who can help? Thanks ~
Old 19-01-2017, 09:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyce
Having a difficult time understanding exactly how this site works. There seems to be such limited threads or I don't know how to find the ones from last night, replies I'd posted or how to find if anyone replied to MINE?!?. Is anyone out there who can help? Thanks ~
Hi Joyce. To find threads you started, click on your username (top left side of your post) and your profile page will come up. Under your name on the left is a link to Find all threads started by Joyce.
Old 19-01-2017, 12:41 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Cat Absolute >truth< Relative = Simple Not Complex

In physics, opposites attracts.

Our finite occupied space Universe is composed of two kinds of physical entities;

1} Fermions aka fermionic matter

2} Bosons aka bosonic forces

All else is combination of these two sets. No mystical laws occurring here, only scientific fact. imho

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 19-01-2017, 06:49 PM
Experiencer

Thank you Baile

I hope this goes to private message; I have to assume it will.

Thank you for sending the link. I believe I'm going to prefer to use private message, because I'm notified in email and go right there. Unfortunately I have read most everything and I'm hoping things become clearer as I use this site more often.

Again, thanks ~
Joyce
Old 19-01-2017, 06:51 PM
Experiencer

Does it explain anywhere how to go from here back home in one step without having to go back, back . . ?

Thanks again
Old 19-01-2017, 07:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyce
Does it explain anywhere how to go from here back home in one step without having to go back, back . . ?

Thanks again
Home to the main page? Just click on the big SPIRITUAL FORUMS title at the top of whichever page you are on.