Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 14-12-2011, 06:03 PM
Joshua Flynn

Hello everyone!

I'll cut the long story short. After following a very lengthy trail of information, it turns out I'm telepathic. Not conventional close-range telepathy, but 'across the world' telepathy. The thing is, I've only had two instances which only merely hinted at it prior, one instance where it occurred (I was being telepathically accessed so it backfired) but I had no idea what was going on.

I have had only one instance where I've actually done it intentionally, which was with an individual who was willing, and despite being ignorant of how to use telepathy (my only hint was to keep my mind empty), I somehow gained access, and was able to specify a switch from long-term memory to short-term memory, and was able to access their short-term memory as if it was an art gallery. On my first attempt.

So where do you come in?

I presently have nobody to try this telepathy out with, at least who is willing and knows what is going on (ethically I think it should be used appropriately therefore I prefer people I can trust and who know what is going on), and I want to get used to it so I can be confident enough to know when telepathy is occurring.

For that, I need to meet some people (preferrably who I have no idea about) to practice telepathy with. I am also willing to try to learn remote viewing. They can likewise practice with me. The only catch is that it's preferably in private (as I personally don't yet feel comfortable with stuff being publicly posted about me).

I'm willing to try this either via PM, email or MSN (although I feel real-time updates works better as you can update as you go along).

Anyone willing to help me?
Old 14-12-2011, 10:43 PM
Nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua Flynn
(ethically I think it should be used appropriately therefore I prefer people I can trust and who know what is going on), Anyone willing to help me?

THANK YOU Joshua!!
For incorporating telepathy practice with basic ethics!!!
Those who teach telepathy or OBE or Remote viewing or whatever should use ethical guidelines as one of their teaching tools.
It is nothing more than a real life stalking when using these techniques to unsuspecting others for their own selfish reasons.
In fact, it can back-fire when it is used onto others without their permissions.

I am not interested in doing this with you but good luck with your practice.
I am sure that you will find at least several people who will be more than happy to practice with you.
Old 15-12-2011, 01:24 AM
Joshua Flynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nada
Those who teach telepathy or OBE or Remote viewing or whatever should use ethical guidelines as one of their teaching tools.

From my understanding of numerous books, ethics (although some will argue that it does, but this is likely wishful thinking (excuse the pun)), apparently does not seem to apply (and if you believe the CIA/Soviets etc have been conducting unethical telepathy experiments, you'll know this is likely the case).

However, this doesn't mean the system doesn't sound off or feedback, because there is likely an underlying system which causes repercussions to that effect, just that, like telepathy, it isn't understood (or known).

Quote:
It is nothing more than a real life stalking when using these techniques to unsuspecting others for their own selfish reasons.

If one takes it that a realm where the improbable is probable (for example, instant or near instant communication), then one has to take it there is an underlying dimension, and thus, entities we cannot see, watching.

Quote:
For incorporating telepathy practice with basic ethics!!!

The ethics are no further derived than typical ethics. If you had a room with a diary of your current thoughts in it, and the door was unlocked, it is not proper to walk in and read the diary. Likewise, it's not proper to enter someone's mind and read their 'diary'. Just because it's easier to commit a crime, does not make it any less of a crime.

I will comment that the ability seems to work unintentionally. For example (deja vecu about this), I picked up someone else's thoughts without trying to, and in another instance, I was thinking (freaking out?) about someone sitting next to me (this was before they took a seat) and they had sat next to me. Note I was just thinking this, I did not try to do anything.

Such influence troubles me. The situation is a catch-22 though - if I learn about the ability, it will get stronger (and chances are I will likely pick up more thoughts unintentionally), but if I don't learn how it works, I may end up accidentally influencing other people.

Quote:
In fact, it can back-fire when it is used onto others without their permissions.

I have a saying for this: 'puppeteers play with puppets'. It basically means the individuals influenced wouldn't likely choose them freely, and the puppeteer only plays with an extension of themselves (telling it what to say etc), which is a bit hollow form of existence.

The other way is that telepathy connections, are far as I understand, are at least two-way. Which means the other person has access to your thoughts if you connect to them. In the book 'Twin Telepathy', sympathetic pain is mentioned, where the injury of one is often an injury suffered by the other.

So if the individual is unhappy, that emotion will transfer back to the connected tormentor.

Although I've not had too much experience in this (most of what I've picked up is based on what I've read), and I'd like to conduct experiments and practice. For example, is it possible to alter memories? Can I see through the other person's eyes? How do I talk telepathically with people? How do I broadcast? How do I connect/disconnect? Can I shield myself?

Obviously I won't do this without permission from people, and what experiment is conducted would have to be known and agreed. But I hope other people are up for it, as this is a bold and intriguing area!
Old 15-12-2011, 05:31 PM
Master
Joshua,

I have had over a hundred one on one experiences. Some of these are documented at my forums.

I would be happy to help you if you are willing to learn. Take a look at the web site identified in my signature. Let me know you impressions of that material.

Then we can decide if my approach to this would be best for you.

Thanks,
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 15-12-2011, 07:10 PM
Joshua Flynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Joshua,

I have had over a hundred one on one experiences. Some of these are documented at my forums.

I would be happy to help you if you are willing to learn. Take a look at the web site identified in my signature. Let me know you impressions of that material.

Then we can decide if my approach to this would be best for you.

Thanks,
John

Hello John. Thank you for taking the time out to reply.

I don't feel the material is the right approach for me (I'm particularly analytical and fairly logical in my approach), as I want to break down my understanding of how it works (or rather, what works) into it's most simple form, with slight variations to see what does and does not work.

From my understanding, telepathy seems to be distilled as relaxation, emptying thoughts, keeping the mind empty of thoughts, connecting to a (willing?) transmitter, and then operating the interface (so to speak) as though it was your own mind, then analysing for anything that is non-conformist to conventions (of your own mind) and contains emotions (as I'm generally emotionally numb this can be straight-forward).

I would like to try with other people given I'd like to develop it as a more practical communication tool (and as a search tool for my investigation of these alternate dimensions). This would take experience, and I'm curious as to the extent of how telepathy works and what it could be used for (for example, seeing if it can alter memories would let me know if another telepath could alter my own memories or even cause tampering or even brainwashing - and naturally I would investigate into defences to that if it exists).

Basic questions have to be answered like, 'how do I connect', 'how do I know who I'm connected to?', 'how do I disconnect (can I disconnect?)', etc

I'm hoping there is another curious telepath, or even another curious individual (who is fully aware of the possibilities/capabilities and thus dangers of telepathy) who would like to find out the answer to these questions.

I will comment most of my knowledge on the topic is informed and thus not direct experience.