Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 08-12-2011, 02:40 AM
Experiencer
Remote Viewing Trial

I have a friend that's wanting to do a remote viewing test and anyone willing may participate. I'll provide the target number below. Please make an attempt to see the target and then PM me the results, please do not post them here. The target will be unblinded when enough feedback has been received.

The target ID is 48099.

Good luck and thanks for participating!
Old 13-12-2011, 07:46 AM
Experiencer
No one? Anyone? Thoughts...input. Is this not a good idea? Is something wrong with the test?
Old 13-12-2011, 12:45 PM
Master
Most of us do not understand how to do remote viewing. It might help to provide some guideline references.

http://www.farsight.org/

In my case, I am not as interested in RV as much as other things.

This test is way to sketchy for those who are untrained in this subject.

I hope the reference I provided will be helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 13-12-2011, 03:54 PM
Master

I do not understand OP's id number reference. I'm interested though as I do remote viewing.
Old 13-12-2011, 04:00 PM
Master
What WW said. Since hardly anyone is trained in rv'ing, it's almost impossible, but otherwise it is a good idea...

Old 14-12-2011, 08:25 AM
Experiencer
The ID number comes from the government developed system for remote viewing during the stargate project...I think. It's a little weird and I have no idea how it works but it works. You focus on the # and you get information of the location that you are RV'ing. This is just kind of for fun, nothing serious. So if anyone would like to give it a try then please do and let me know what you get :)
Old 16-12-2011, 06:33 PM
Joshua Flynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
I do not understand OP's id number reference. I'm interested though as I do remote viewing.

It's based on the CRV (co-ordinate remote viewing) system, which basically means if you assign a place, location, item, object, person etc etc an ID number, even if arbitrary or seemingly random, it will remain associated with that place/location/item/object/person etc, even if handed off to another person with no idea what it means.

The fancier way to look at it is the universe has this big memory repository and that passing it that number will let it find the book you are referring to.

My only issue is, what happens when IDs overlap? For example, if I assign something the arbitrary number of 1, then someone else assigns something else the arbitrary number of 1, which one wins out?

Request in short: Meditate the number and see where it takes you.
Old 17-12-2011, 11:49 AM
Experiencer
I am not sure. I wonder if they might blend together.

Thank you to those of you that have submitted your views so far. Keep them coming. I'm still blinded to the target :)
Old 17-12-2011, 12:35 PM
Joshua Flynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shantyaikya
I am not sure. I wonder if they might blend together.

Another thing to add to my list of things to test for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shantyaikya
Thank you to those of you that have submitted your views so far. Keep them coming. I'm still blinded to the target :)

A double blind trial? If you're testing for the existence of remote viewing, this will likely produce false negatives as the skill level is variable, and by default people (like myself) won't know what they are doing, and would likely skewer the correlation into the negative. If that isn't what you're testing for, then I can't imagine the variable skill level would help.
Old 18-12-2011, 10:15 AM
Experiencer
I'm honestly not sure what he's testing for just yet and I think it's more for his curiousity. I know he doesn't doubt the existence of remote viewing as he's done it himself. Didn't you just say that if you assign an ID number no matter who it gets handed to it refers back to the intended target :P I think it's a passing of consciousness. The ID # has that "tagged" to it...quantum entanglement. Something like that. I'm waiting for a response from one more person and then I'll ask to be unblinded and reveal the target.