Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 31-10-2011, 12:05 PM
larty35

friends baby trying to communicate with her

A friend of mine has recently had twins and one of them has been trying to communicate with her in a way that can be described as telepathic. I believe she hears the baby's voice in her head but is unable to interpret what is being said. All she feels is that he is frustrated or upset in some way. She has been quite unsettled by this and described all the hairs on the back of her neck standing on end when it happens.

Is there any way to help?

Larty
Old 31-10-2011, 02:21 PM
Master
Hello Larty,

I was able to help my friends daughter with her telepathic boy Adam.

It is natural for the child to become confused when their mom is not inclined to be telepathic with him/her. I suspect that the twins are telepathic with each other.

May I ask what the mom in this case would like to do?

Thanks,
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 31-10-2011, 06:12 PM
iolite

If I am not mistaken, this is a trait of a so-called crystal child. I don't know what you can tell your friend, but maybe if she talks asks her guides and the child's guides (and higher self) to help her wee one communicate to her it might "clear" the communication.

Tell your friend to be prepared for this child to have strong psychic traits and to be on the look out for them -- whether it is remembering past lives, being able to see auras -- having medium abilities...so she can encourage them and be supportive.
Old 01-11-2011, 11:36 AM
larty35

Hi there Iolite and John,

Thanks for taking the time to respond to my post, this is all new to me!

Yes I do believe that baby will be spiritually open, his big bro has always shown signs of spiritual sensitivity, although he is getting older now and becoming 'conditioned' by the world around him.

I will pass on your advise Iolite, thank you.

John,I am not sure what Mummy would like to do other than nurture and support both twins to fulfill their potential. She doesn't know i have posted here to pose the question yet, but the issue has been playing on my mind and i felt the need to ask others.

Love and light

Larty
Old 01-11-2011, 10:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by larty35

John,I am not sure what Mummy would like to do other than nurture and support both twins to fulfill their potential. She doesn't know i have posted here to pose the question yet, but the issue has been playing on my mind and i felt the need to ask others.

Love and light

Larty

Well some of the basic rules to live by is being completely honest with them about everything except the santa claus and tooth fairy stories. They intuitively know the value of those myths.

My task with Adam was to explain to him the aversion that adults have for telepathy. Once he understood that, he stopped trying to connect with his mom that way.

All children are special. The ones that are wired for telepathy are still children. Love always gets the job done. However the "completely honest" way to guide them is a problem for most adults. If there was one thing that you could suggest to your friend about this it would be that. A child will always love their parents but respect is another issue all together, which most parents discover when the kids become teens.

I hope this perspective is helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 01-11-2011, 11:41 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by larty35
A friend of mine has recently had twins and one of them has been trying to communicate with her in a way that can be described as telepathic. I believe she hears the baby's voice in her head but is unable to interpret what is being said. All she feels is that he is frustrated or upset in some way. She has been quite unsettled by this and described all the hairs on the back of her neck standing on end when it happens.

Is there any way to help?

Larty

i have two year old twins who can read my thoughts, i have trained myself to think very positive. tell her to give him calming energy when she feels this, no matter how it unsettles her, she needs to train herself not to take in his emotions and send him loving, calm ones. it will work wonders for all of them.