Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 25-10-2011, 08:51 AM
Simica

Clairalience

Pardon me, if this is in the wrong section. I honestly could not think of a section that would be better suited for this. Though I could be mistaken as well. Sorry if I am.

So I was thinking about an ability of mine. Clairalience. for those that do not know, or have ever heard of it.

Clairalience (or Clairodor or Clairscent) - This ability with more than one name is the ability to physically smell scents without physically smelling them. This is especially useful with contacting familiar people who are deceased to know they are with you emotionally or in other ways (a person with this ability might 'smell' his dead grandmother’s favorite perfume, and that might indicate that she is nearby.

After searching a lot and over time, I have found a very limited amount of useful information about said ability. I will explain a little about this ability for myself. Since it does not really apply to myself with those that have passed on. But more so those that I am connected to energetically wise.

Upon allowing to open myself up to people energetically. Whether it be doing workings or other wise. I have, over the years, found that I am capable of smelling them.

Examples: Smelling the air around them. aka, when they open a window. I can smell the change within the air around them. there is a freshness etc.

Or even when a person is eating food. or if they have been working in certain areas etc. the list goes on.

These scents are also linked with energy signatures etc.

Anyways, I was curious as to if anyone had any further information upon said ability or even thoughts upon it. I wont go into to much detail about my workings with it at this moment in time. However, thoughts and any information that one may find useful would be appreciated.

For anyone that wishes to know some more. I found a couple articles that seemed interesting that link with the ability. though not all may agree upon it. I wont be posting the links at this moment in time since I dont know if I would be permitted to or not. >.<

Looking forward to your responses.
Old 25-10-2011, 10:05 AM
Guide
Ever since I started tuning in to my more spiritual side I've found that I get extremely strong smells come to me for no reason at all. Having had sinus problems all my life, my usual sense of smell is really limited, but in the past few weeks I suddenly feel like the room is filling up with this intense smell and no one else around me can smell them at all. A bit overwhelming, I regularly smell a roast dinner cooking which we seem to be associating with my Great Grandmother, recently I think I somehow connected to her and she's letting me know she's about. I also have smelt smoke from my Grandma who smoked all her life. None of my family smoke here at all so that's my only explanation. I do keep smelling a strange chemical scent too, like some kind of cleaning product, even when none has been used but I'm not sure of it's meaning yet.

I've tried researching about clairalience and found very little other than an explanation of what it is and how some mediums use it in readings. I'd be interested to know what other people think about it too
Old 25-10-2011, 11:06 AM
mattie

Smelling Aromas

Others have discussed smelling certain aromas w/ guides or spirit contact.
Old 25-10-2011, 02:39 PM
Master
Simica, Kryon has mentioned this skill in a number of his channeled messages. Most of the time it is with those loved ones who have passed over.

It does not surprise me to know that it also applies to existing physical relationships.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 25-10-2011, 05:48 PM
Simica

well, I am having issues being able to post the links since I dont have enough posts at the moment, but when I do get the post numbers I will come back and put them in.

For myself. when it comes to this ability with those that are still in this world. I have found that it goes in hand with how I work with energy as well. Whether I use this ability for tracing, finding energy signatures, sensing a person etc.

Illumine: over the months of looking for further information about this particular ability. This is really as much as I have found, that talks a bit more about it, rather than the usual description of the ability. and goes with a scientific aspect of the ability too. which for myself I found very interesting to read.

Mattie, that doesnt surprise me one bit. myself dont work with spiritual guides or spirits of the dead. Though I am curious to talk to others that work similarly as myself in this aspect. I find that using this, has helped a lot within my own workings.

John32241, it is quite interesting when it comes to those that are still living. I have been tortured with raspberries before in this sense. A friend of mine, was eating them and my nose filled up with the smell, it took hours to get the smell out of my nose. and all I wanted was raspberries (since I love them)
Old 25-10-2011, 06:00 PM
1being

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simica
Pardon me, if this is in the wrong section. I honestly could not think of a section that would be better suited for this. Though I could be mistaken as well. Sorry if I am.

So I was thinking about an ability of mine. Clairalience. for those that do not know, or have ever heard of it.

Clairalience (or Clairodor or Clairscent) - This ability with more than one name is the ability to physically smell scents without physically smelling them. This is especially useful with contacting familiar people who are deceased to know they are with you emotionally or in other ways (a person with this ability might 'smell' his dead grandmother’s favorite perfume, and that might indicate that she is nearby.

After searching a lot and over time, I have found a very limited amount of useful information about said ability. I will explain a little about this ability for myself. Since it does not really apply to myself with those that have passed on. But more so those that I am connected to energetically wise.

Upon allowing to open myself up to people energetically. Whether it be doing workings or other wise. I have, over the years, found that I am capable of smelling them.

Examples: Smelling the air around them. aka, when they open a window. I can smell the change within the air around them. there is a freshness etc.

Or even when a person is eating food. or if they have been working in certain areas etc. the list goes on.

These scents are also linked with energy signatures etc.

Anyways, I was curious as to if anyone had any further information upon said ability or even thoughts upon it. I wont go into to much detail about my workings with it at this moment in time. However, thoughts and any information that one may find useful would be appreciated.

For anyone that wishes to know some more. I found a couple articles that seemed interesting that link with the ability. though not all may agree upon it. I wont be posting the links at this moment in time since I dont know if I would be permitted to or not. >.<

Looking forward to your responses.

awesome! yes, i've had them MANY times!

for myself, i concluded that they are psyche's projections - a way of communicating. i do not fear them, i only ever seek to understand the meaning.

the nose knows :)
Old 25-10-2011, 06:09 PM
Simica

haha, I do agree that the nose knows. though, I do not fully agree with it being a way of communicating, at least not on a conscious (those depending on if you are talking about the living or the dead) my experiences are with the living not with the dead. Though I would agree if you were speaking about the dead in their way of communicating and allowing you to know one is there.

where as for myself, it is more like the aspect of a hound. you grab the scent and find them etc. though with the living.
Old 25-10-2011, 06:44 PM
1being

Quote:
haha, I do agree that the nose knows. though, I do not fully agree with it being a way of communicating, at least not on a conscious (those depending on if you are talking about the living or the dead) my experiences are with the living not with the dead. Though I would agree if you were speaking about the dead in their way of communicating and allowing you to know one is there.

where as for myself, it is more like the aspect of a hound. you grab the scent and find them etc. though with the living.

no, nothing to do with "the dead" ... although i have experienced the scent of death.

edit content deleted, tmi sigh

i've also been able to detect a specific person's particular scent ... it serves to "jog" the memory and again, i go through a process of identifying all things, in order to determine the message / meaning.

the power of subconscious & suggestion are exactly that; powerful. psyche is amazing ... full of ability and seemingly, it's "own" intelligence. it can & does communicate with us and when it does, it's for a reason.

Last edited by 1being : 25-10-2011 at 10:33 PM.
Old 25-10-2011, 07:54 PM
Simica

ah, pardon my misunderstanding.

I have never gotten a scent that where not from this plane, or divine etc. though that would be quite interesting to smell.

Any scents that I have picked up, have been attached to a persons energy signature. though the scent itself doesnt have to be on them, it can be the atmosphere around them. such as their location etc.

as well as most of the time, there is no actual message to it, generally it is something that I will do it find them or other reasons.

other words, it is not something that comes to me, but something I look for.
Old 25-10-2011, 08:01 PM
1being

Quote:
ah, pardon my misunderstanding.

I have never gotten a scent that where not from this plane, or divine etc. though that would be quite interesting to smell.

Any scents that I have picked up, have been attached to a persons energy signature. though the scent itself doesnt have to be on them, it can be the atmosphere around them. such as their location etc.

as well as most of the time, there is no actual message to it, generally it is something that I will do it find them or other reasons.

other words, it is not something that comes to me, but something I look for.

interesting. let me see if i have this correct:

when you sense a scent, it is remote ... meaning, someone who is NOT in your local area - but the way you perceive a person is through SCENT as opposed to other means (a picture image of their environment).

do i understand your skill / ability / experience correctly?