Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 05-03-2012, 06:38 PM
Master
It is peppermint but I would imagine any type of mint would get the job done. I think it is because mint is actually an herb and Negs hate pretty much any herb or spice it seems. Negs are attracted to bad smells like rotting food, decaying bodies, stinky trash, stuff like that. They extremely hate good smelling things, even air fresheners work apparently. Also tea tree oil is apparently great for warding off Negs and preventing interference. The book Psychic Self Defense lists tons of things you can use, you should read it.
Old 07-03-2012, 01:53 AM
CuriousSnowflake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
The astral is much more than a world of imagination. It is a home for spirits of all kinds. It is true your thoughts can very easily manifest in the astral, I make no debate about that. But thoughtless creations are far from the only things that exist in the vast planes. The astral is a place of shapeless, I agree take everything as a grain of salt. That is because in the astral you cannot trust anything at face value. Entities both good and bad possess the ability to take any shape they wish.

Thankfully I know I did not create the Neg that I deal with. Whether it is a Psychic Vampire or not I cannot say for sure, but it definitely is not my creation. Before I started having these experiences the thought of Negs never crossed my mind, not until the experiences started. Unfortunately my imagination cannot make my bed shake while I am wide awake, at all hours of the day. If I could do it I would be very happy that I was telekinetic and I would quickly change professions.

You sell imagination short, it is one of the most powerful forces in the world, especially in nonphysical worlds. You also misunderstand; I didn't say that you did or didn't create anything, I merely said that there is no difference (or more precisely, no way to tell the difference) between self-created and drawn-to there.

But what's truly important is that if something negative has entered your experience, it's there because you either created it or drew it to you subconsciously, and this is as true in the physical as it is in the astral. At the most fundamental levels, all of our lives is our creation. By attributing our negative experiences to something other than us, we give up our power to change it. Only by owning our experiences do we reclaim our power. So the questions that we must always ask ourselves are 1) why did I create this, and 2) do I choose to continue to create it?

CS
Old 07-03-2012, 11:01 AM
b3yond33

Well said, CuriousSnowflake. I drew this situation to me and I accept that. With intent, belief and visualization, I will free myself from this. The problem is that I'm not sure if my will to accomplish this goal is strong enough with my care-free attitude toward everything. Also, what adds to the difficulty of focusing to make this change occur, is the actual situation itself, the extreme intensity of it all.
Old 07-03-2012, 11:55 AM
Ambermay

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousSnowflake
You sell imagination short, it is one of the most powerful forces in the world, especially in nonphysical worlds.
CS

Oh, I like this.
I too believe that imagination is very powerful!
I think that if one has this kind of thing - one can sometimes manifest things even in a physical world - some masters of occult science did this (I read it somewhere).
It is said - if you can imagine you can do something without using your mind analytically - then you can do that physically indeed.

How true do you think is that?
Old 07-03-2012, 05:55 PM
earthatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousSnowflake

But what's truly important is that if something negative has entered your experience, it's there because you either created it or drew it to you subconsciously, and this is as true in the physical as it is in the astral. At the most fundamental levels, all of our lives is our creation. By attributing our negative experiences to something other than us, we give up our power to change it. Only by owning our experiences do we reclaim our power. So the questions that we must always ask ourselves are 1) why did I create this, and 2) do I choose to continue to create it?

CS

What about all those people in Africa who are starving and have life-threatening illnesses? Would you say that they drew it to themselves ?

I think it's pretty clear that thought has a big influence on our experiences, especially in the astral, but we can't always be blamed for everything. Sometimes things are imposed on us by external forces.
Old 07-03-2012, 09:57 PM
Master
I never said that I didn't draw or attract the Neg to me, I never once denied that. I know exactly how I attracted it, and I know exactly why it is sticking around. Lastly I know for a fact it is not my own creation, because as I have said many of times now from all my experience and knowledge a creation of your imagination does not have the power to physically shake your bed.

There are two types of people in the world. The ones who accept the way things are, and the ones who imagine it differently.
Old 07-03-2012, 10:10 PM
earthatic

What do you think is making it drawn to you?
Old 07-03-2012, 10:25 PM
Master
The past is when I attracted it. Unhealthy living combined with spiritual activities at the same time. Praying to false deities could of done it too. Around the same time I started praying to the Ancient Sumerian God Anu (the symbol for him was a snake) the Sleep Paralysis, and Night Terrors started.

It wasn't until I started meditating and later on Astral Projecting that I was actually able to sense and feel the Neg interference/activity though. I wasn't in the best of places when I first started Astral Projecting. So if I had not attracted it already before that, I surely did then. But I am pretty sure that it had been around for at least a year before I started meditating, I had not turned on my latent abilities and could not sense it other than during pre-sleep, and pre-wake.

Now that I am not scared of it and it can not feed off the fear it once created it has adapted to find other ways of tapping into my energy I guess. I cannot say for sure but it is definitely still sticking around.
Old 08-03-2012, 04:20 AM
Ambermay

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthatic
What about all those people in Africa who are starving and have life-threatening illnesses? Would you say that they drew it to themselves ?

I think it's pretty clear that thought has a big influence on our experiences, especially in the astral, but we can't always be blamed for everything. Sometimes things are imposed on us by external forces.

On a large scale historically - I would say yes. They did.
(One needs to live in Africa, not just watch selective episodes they show on news). I live in Africa for 22 years.

I would say that they are the 'red' example of vamparism. That is how they thrived both physically and spiritually.

Poverty is everywhere in a world. If you only saw what rich African people do to others, and especially how they became that rich! But these acts don't they generate bad karma for future generations?

Here there is ample opportunity for jobs, but the majority of poor don't want to work. They steal, etc., basically survive 'sucking' on others. They don't create, they like to be given, or else they take.
And it is not because they are bad, but because this is their nature.

And I'm not speaking out of dislike or anything. I merely state what I know of their culture. They lived like that from very far back.

I don't think they can be blamed - it will perhaps take long time before they change their ways, but until then they will attract external forces in both (positive and negative).
Old 08-03-2012, 02:22 PM
CuriousSnowflake

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthatic

There are two ways to look at this. First is your way, that things happen to us and we have neither choice nor say in the matter. If this is true, this implies that life is random, bad things just "happen to happen", and (most importantly) whatever version of the Divine you believe in either sits back and lets this all occur (with full knowledge of it) or is powerless to stop it.

Then there's my way of looking at Life. IMHO, everything that happens to every person occurs because, at some level, they have chosen for it to. Why? Because there is something in this Now-Moment that they wish to experience, or because this Now-Moment will create othewise-impossible opportunities for experience in the future. Yes, no one would logically choose to be raped, for example, but they would if (at their soul-level) they knew what opportunities and experiences would occur only if they were raped. Perhaps their emotional recovery will draw some vital new person into their lives. Perhaps they will find purpose in helping others recover from similar abuse. Or perhaps (and these are the kindest of souls) they allow this to happen to them in order to give others the experiences they desire. Where could a soul who wishes to experience being kind and helpful gain such an opportunity but from another soul who requires kindness and help?

So we have here two worldviews. In one, life is random and senseless. In the other, even the most horrible events occur because it is perfect that they do so. Which view gives us greater hope and peace?

CS