Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-03-2012, 02:10 AM
earthatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
So when Mara came and tempted the Buddha I suppose the Buddha created an army of Negs to attack him? And he created Mara too? And thousands of experiences with Poltergeists those people created artificial intelligence that could throw objects around the room?

I have dealt with creations in the astral and from all my experience Negs are something of a totally different nature. They have their own minds, their own agendas, and their own desires. I would not know any of this had I not had daily dealings with one not of my own creation. I hate to repeat myself but I truly doubt any imaginary creation could physically move objects in the physical world. If that was the case people would never attack each other in real life, they would just create something to do the job for them and never have any criminal records because of it.

- Like Sangress said, some negs can be created unintentionally by ourselves, but it's hard to tell the difference between one who is created from our own thought forms and one who wasn't and uses your own negative thoughts against you.
- Some of them are constructs made by the creative negative forces (dugpas, black magicians). Ironically, these "creative" forces tend to create them in order to ruin lives and gain power. Some of these beings are born like a child is born, or just created from one's own energy (these are tend to be more simple in nature).
- Others can be lost souls who had unlike-able characteristics in life, who can become even worse than when they were alive.
- And there are also some who fall into the hands of controlling dark forces who don't want you to ascend.
- It's also possible that they're sent/have permission from God in order to teach you a lesson.
- Others can be vampires who seek certain emotions. They can fall under any of these categories I suppose.

That's all the possibilities I can think of so far