Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 09-09-2016, 11:11 PM
Master

What ap technique do you enjoy?

Hi all, what ap techniques do you enjoy doing and you can keep doing it for at least 20 minutes? I can often hear myself snoring and that means I am close to ap. I do an ap technique such as I imagine myself rising up, going up a ladder or rope but I get bored quickly. I cannot seem to keep doing it for long so I give up and end up falling asleep. I need a technique that will interest me for at least 20 minutes. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Old 10-09-2016, 08:52 AM
Master

I have an idea. I will think of a place and imagine being there. I will let you know how it goes.
Old 12-09-2016, 08:53 AM
Newbie ;)

What I do is I imagine my body fading, which is a gradual process.
I focus on hands first, then legs and torso, then finally the head.
I picture that I become ethereal, insubstantial and as such, I slowly float away.
It works for me in that it keeps me focused.
Only two times I had anything close to a projection, judging by how others describe the process - the ringing loud sound and another thing, which is very difficult to explain. It's like losing a sense of direction and orientation, sense of self.
I keep trying to project and this technique at least lets me focus on it, instead of letting my thoughts drift.
Old 12-09-2016, 09:40 AM
Master

Shalrath I like that idea. I will try it. I realise it may not work just like any technique so I will have to keep persevering with it. It sounds good particularly when I can hear myself snore or I can feel my body getting more relaxed. When it is not working I will do some slow deep breathing to get more relaxed then I will try that technique again. I will have something to focus on instead of letting myself drift away like you said. Thank you for sharing your idea. It is very much appreciated.
Old 12-09-2016, 09:46 AM
Master

Why 20 minutes?

When I feel like APing, which is rare, I simply just let my awarenes shift focus. Then there is an instant shift of beingness.
Old 12-09-2016, 09:51 AM
Master

It can take less than 20 minutes to ap when I hear myself snore. There are times when I hear myself snore and I do not ap for a while. It could be as long as 20 minutes but I am not quite ready to ap. I try to ap but it does not happen. I need something to focus on long enough so I do not drift off and fall asleep.
Old 12-09-2016, 10:06 AM
Master

Yoga. Do yoga so long that you get so tired you no longer holds onto the resistance, then you will fload out instantly. Then notice the feeling of floading out, and practice keeping your focus on that. When that gets enough momentum in you vibration, then you can fload out any time instantaneously.
Old 12-09-2016, 02:02 PM
Lorelyen

I found a way of believing I'm dreaming. A particularly vivid scene (from a dream) had me climbing over a fence. Just reflecting on it sets my astral arms and legs free of my physical body then I just put myself in a place where i can continue. As I've practiced this a bit now it's very easy to get going.

Old 12-09-2016, 05:20 PM
Pathfinder
Although I've never projected, (the AP of mine gets cut in half, but I will work in that), I use the thinking of a place technique. It works relatively often
Old 19-09-2016, 08:54 AM
Newbie ;)

i never am able to ap willingly, when i do it happens in a dream, and im still not sure if its actually ap or not