Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 17-08-2017, 12:34 PM
Newbie ;)

I there something negative in the air?

When I read my horoscope for my birth sign (Gemini) and my Ascendent (Libra), it's completely positive - love, career etc. are meant to be going great. Well, i'm having an f g **** time - my career, my creative aspirations and my love life are terrible and the last 2 weeks have been especially turbulent (constant rejection). I have never felt so low. Not sure if it's a specific aspect in my birth chart? Aries Moon if that helps.
Old 17-08-2017, 04:33 PM
Master
Have you not read on here or elsewhere about the Lion's Gate, the partial Lunar eclipse and the upcoming full Solar eclipse? Apart from that Mercury has gone retrograde again. Lots and lots of energetic shifts, portal activity and upgrades/downloads in our sleep.
That's why we don't sleep so well and/or dream a lot and can get easily upset. It's all about letting go of old stuff that doesn't serve us anymore, it goes easier if you can manage to stay in your heart and/or positive vibration.
Mercury Retro affects communication (so also in love relationships), transportation, planning and so on. Electric equipment may be prone to breaking down, esp things to do with communication --> computers, cell phones and so on.
Old 17-08-2017, 06:55 PM
Newbie ;)

No.I have only just joined but nothing I have read in terms of horoscopes has even hinted at an upheaval. It just keeps telling me how great my life must be whereas the reality is so far from the truth.

I take it that horoscopes are about the personal interpretation of the astrologer? Is it better to do your own astrological interpretation rather than reading horoscopes? I'm just shocked that they're all so positive.
Old 17-08-2017, 07:16 PM
Master
my advice is to go with the happy readings, and drop your self-imposed
limitations of what is required for you to be happy Aslan's Girlfriend.
count your blessings, not your curses; be in joy.
Old 18-08-2017, 09:43 AM
Guide

Your birth chart is much bigger than just your sun and rising. You can get daily horoscopes online for free that will look at your full chart, have a Google search and see what you find.
Old 18-08-2017, 10:36 AM
Deactivated Account

Oh yeah, the retrograde, has me all flippy
Old 18-08-2017, 08:30 PM
Guide

It's very extreme here, one minute everything's really good and the next it's really bad. I'm not enjoying these twists and turns, it's hard to go with the flow so I'll be glad when its over
Old 19-08-2017, 01:11 AM
Guide

I'm at a new job, was relieved at first it was f/t, but nope it's just p/t, and I left the other job, which was a mighty blow up. This past year has been painful, but this retrograde and eclipse, and trining, is blah.

Someone just dropped me.

In my second shift, I hurt myself - not a sprain feels like a sprain, and I am a lefty at that, which is the one I hurt. I work in a physically intensive job, kinda need that hand too. Needed more hours, left phone at home to try to get away from the addiction, but missed picking up a shift...yadda yada.

I am sure there is more to come. I am also seeking another ft job, will see what happens.

Good things are coming. The energies will shift. They always do. You just have to be aware of, and open to the opportunities.

Also the person that dropped me, I ran into, and keep coming by their name when I didn't before, and have run into several "signs" of them, and I just don't get it. Usually when something repeats, it is good at least it has been in my life. I take it as being on a correct path. The place I dropped, I have run into one of the owners at the new place I am working (which I didn't want to let the other owner know where I was working..hence the HUGE BLOW UP in my face), after only two shifts, and at a grocery store - a place I frequent, and have never come by them before...so very strange.

In the past I had this happen one other time with someone that I was infatuated with, after I'd left the place. & during that time, I'd NEVER run into them outside of work for the whole year and half we'd worked together. I can't help but think the Universe was pointing out to me, how I missed the boat, how they were meant to be, had I just relaxed..

Okay, I get it, Universe, please go, let me ruminate on my own.

I believe good things to happen because I will it. With whatever comes to pass, either way, I will be okay. I will work it out. I will have people to reach out to.
Old 19-08-2017, 09:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aslan's Girlfriend
No.I have only just joined but nothing I have read in terms of horoscopes has even hinted at an upheaval. It just keeps telling me how great my life must be whereas the reality is so far from the truth.

I take it that horoscopes are about the personal interpretation of the astrologer? Is it better to do your own astrological interpretation rather than reading horoscopes? I'm just shocked that they're all so positive.
Well, just joined or not, you know about it now. So you can now read about it and prolly come to understand why you are going through what you're going through. Might help you more than ignoring what was said and just going on about your horoscope.