Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 20-07-2017, 08:22 AM
Deactivated Account

Sag Woman and a Virgo man?

Guy
Zodiac :
Sun - Virgo
Moon - Gemini
Mercury- Virgo
Venus - Libra
Mars - Cancer

Woman
Zodiac :
Sun- Sagittarius Ascendant -Capricorn
Moon - Aquarius
Mercury -Scorpio
Venus -Capricorn
Mars -Cancer

It's kinda of weird how I can be totally weird around him and then just explain why I act that way and he gets it after I explain to him.He's super patient with me and usually guys run away after this point but he just sticks around and talks to me.He's going through a lot right now. But he apologizes if he doesn't respond back , he says he gets grumpy sometimes. Idk what do you guys think based off of the chart. He is defintaly different, he's been taking things I throw at him and he's just calm about it. Its super nice.
Old 05-08-2017, 12:11 AM
Newbie ;)

It's definitely not going to be an easy relationship but it has alot off potential to be very rewarding as you have much to learn from one another.

You two are probably able to connect very easily emotionally, though, because of your moon placement. This is a good way to not lose yourself and get back to what is important when u inevitably start to clash. His Mars & ur Venus are also opposite one another which can add some extra Sparks to the relationship. But since your Mars is square his Venus the added Sparks will only be good if the relationship is going good.

But with these aspects it should be easy to tell if the relationship is starting to become imbalanced and if u both are willing to put in the effort needed u should be able to come out of rough patches stronger individuals and stronger in the relationship.

Im a sag & I was with a virgo man on & off for 11 years up until about a year & 1/2 ago. We went into the relationship when we were younger & were still kind of finding ourselves. This is more of a mature relationship for individuals who are balanced on their own. In my opinion anyway.

My advice..not that you asked or anything :-P would be to make sure you keep yourself in check and let him handle himself. Ego was always our biggest problem. These signs just view the world differently and both have a tendency to try and change the other consciously or subconsciously