Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 26-01-2017, 04:51 PM
Guide

crafting project

Last night's dream had me at a school, and we were supposed to create a presentation where we took paper sewing machines and decorated them to fit our personalities. We needed to talk about a hero of ours and I had my entire presentation planned out to talk about Pink, the singer. Our presentations were done around a pool that looked like my aunts pool. The first student presented a project that was obviously rushed and not thought out. I decided to add an element to my project, a red heart, but for some reason couldn't cut the construction paper right. At some point I was carrying supplies around the pool, and the pool came up right to the foundation of the house, and 5he walkway around it was gone. You had to leap over the gap in the walkway. Despite having my arms full of craft supplies I was able to leap over. Then, we were all sitting at tables like in elementary school, and we had to talk to the people at out tables. The people there were kids I remember from being in school, some of whom were really mean to me. At some point the teacher wanted us to clear our auras. I could see theirs and the gunk in them and was able to get rid of some of the gunk but they had no clue what to do. I don't think they really cared. At that point I woke up.
Old 26-01-2017, 10:51 PM
Pathfinder

It's crazy how our dreams jump from here to there and everywhere! :) Really random project to do but glad you didn't wait til the last minute and you thought out your presentation. lol
Old 26-01-2017, 11:00 PM
Guide

I pretty organized when it comes to projects. But like the dream I am always thinking of ways projects could be better.
Old 26-01-2017, 11:18 PM
Pathfinder

so when I need to do a project, I should just come to you? lol just kidding!! :)
Old 27-01-2017, 01:42 AM
Guide

Sure...for $$$
Old 27-01-2017, 11:35 AM
Ascender
Hi ragdoll,

The symbolism of your dream images are very well defied. The pool, and the classroom, are both representative of a collection or a group. The pool as the emotional content of the dream and the school the mental content.

The Aunt and the Teacher may symbolize a surrogate mother figure - life lessons concerning the relationship with your mother might lie just beneath the surface.

The paper sewing machine sets up an interesting dichotomy with the water in the pool - a disastrous mix - something to do with a clothing outfit, perhaps!

Pink hints at possibilities of pins and needles!

Scissors, Auras, Hearts

... all fascinating stuff!