Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2007, 07:53 AM
Neeti_Shri

thanx soo much,moonflower,glad u found the message inspiring!god bless and wish u all success.love,neeti.
Old 06-02-2007, 07:54 AM
Neeti_Shri

Thought for the day as written at Prasanthi Nilayam – Sept. 24th, 2006
If you want peace to reign in the world, then you should first develop peace in yourself. Where is peace? It emanates from our heart. The heart is the source of peace, truth, righteousness and love. You are ignoring the heart and are searching for peace in the external world. Only when you fill your heart with love will there be peace in the world. Whatever work you do, do it with love. The world is in turmoil today as man lacks pure love. Peace will reign supreme in this world only when man develops pure love.
-SAI BABA
Old 07-02-2007, 05:47 AM
Neeti_Shri

TFTD as written in prashanti nilayam,today 7th feb 2007:
It is essential to cleanse the mind through regular spiritual exercises and thereby tune your will to the infinite will of God, so that it becomes merged in His glory. Scholarship or skill, however deep and varied, have no cleansing power. They only add the impurities of pride and competition. Learned men are not necessarily good, nor are the men who possess power over the forces of nature.truth, righteousness,peaceand love are the hallmarks of a purified heart, where God is enshrined and is manifest.
- BABA
Old 11-02-2007, 03:47 AM
Neeti_Shri

TFTD as written in prashanti nilayam today,11th feb 2007:
The Lord's grace is conferred on each devotee according to the level of his spiritual consciousness. The ocean is vast and boundless. But, the amount of water you can carry from it is determined by the size of the vessel you carry to its shore. If the vessel is small, you cannot fill it beyond its limited capacity. Likewise, if your heart is constricted, divine grace will be equally limited. Broaden your heart by getting rid of narrow differences, and thus recognise the truth that the Divine dwells in everybody.
- BABA
Old 11-02-2007, 06:53 AM
kundalini

Hi neetikamath,

As always, these are excellent messages and I appreciate that you take the time to post them here; they are most insightful and inspiring!

K.
Old 12-02-2007, 04:15 AM
Neeti_Shri

thank u kundalini!i love posting in this website myself!its really a great place and i love all of u guyz.ur like family.today's my b'day too,and im very happy i did something good by posting these messages for everybody all these days.thank u very much!loadz oflove,neeti.

Old 12-02-2007, 04:16 AM
Neeti_Shri

TFTD as written in prashanti nilayam on 14th February 2006:
Love should be free from feelings of expectation of any return or reward. Love which arises out of a desire for something in return is not true love. One should cultivate utterly selfless and unconditional love, this is the bounden duty of every man. You should not pray to God seeking any favours. The reason for this is that no one knows what immensely precious, divine and magnificent treasures lie in the treasure-house of Divine Grace waiting to be conferred on man. Hence, man should not seek from God, nor desire, nor pray for some petty trifles. More precious and desirable than anything else is God's love. If you wish to ask for anything from God, pray to Him thus - "Oh Lord! Let me have you and you alone." Once you have secured the Lord, you can get anything you wish for. - BABA
Old 12-02-2007, 03:01 PM
dreamer

Hey Neeti, wheres your other thread? LOL have been searching around for it but you only appear to have done this one today - made me laugh, thought i'd share with you - i was really disappointed lol. Shows how much I love these posts.
Old 12-02-2007, 04:20 PM
cweiters

Thank you neetikamath, please don't stop, affimations are good reinforcement imo.

Quote:

When there is understanding and harmony in the family, peace will spread to the community, and from there to the nation and the world. Unity confers joy and peace.

A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.

Love to all
cw
Old 12-02-2007, 04:35 PM
kundalini

Hi neetikamath,

First, Happy Birthday! Secondly, I really enjoy reading these posts!

CW, that's a great quote!

K.
Closed Thread