Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Closed Thread

Old 23-11-2006, 08:45 AM
Makoorakoo

Norse Faith

hiya all,

ive always been attracted to the Norse faiths of the Ancestoral Gods and ancient myths. In asteral travel I have met one who has claimed to be Loki the trickster God. He was being friendly with me and taught me some good skills that I have put into practice, which is how to cause illusions and manipulate minds with my own psyche. I have also travelled to what was called Valhalla, and met some other Gods, Goddesses and warriors of time past. For some reason the Norse faith keeps working its way to me and recently I have been watching an anime called Matantei Loki Ragnarok(mythical detective loki ragnarok), and a lot of the events in that anime link very closely to events that have recntly happened with me. I have also a few days back got in touch with my inner Godlike power, this has caused me to perform more skills that i never knew I could do. Could anyone shed any light on why they think the Norse faith keeps showing up? I have been researching the Norse to find clues but it is only the basic interest of the faith that I pick up on.

love and blessings to all
Old 23-11-2006, 10:38 AM
kundalini

Hi Makoorakoo,

In my opinion, creating illusions and manipulating minds is the work of the Dark Side. Or have I misunderstood?

Kundalini.
Old 23-11-2006, 02:09 PM
Makoorakoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalini
Hi Makoorakoo,

In my opinion, creating illusions and manipulating minds is the work of the Dark Side. Or have I misunderstood?

Kundalini.

kundalini,

using illusions and manipulating minds can be both dark and light depending how you look at it or how you use it. Loki in mythology has used his illusions to save a human child from great danger that would have killed the child so there is one example of it being used for good. Even if it is "dark" not all things dark are necessarily bad, it just regulates balance. In my opinion illusions and manipulation is a grey skill, of both light and dark depending how its used. I have only used it for one "dark" reason and that was for revenge ^_^. Sometimes illusions can show pessimistic people that life isnt so bad, or show people that not everything is as it seems. I see what you are thinking of kundalini and i respect you for placeing your notice.

Old 23-11-2006, 08:02 PM
kundalini

I see your point makoorakoo, fair enough.

Having said, I would not recommend practicing revenge.

Kundalini.
Old 23-11-2006, 08:15 PM
Makoorakoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalini
I see your point makoorakoo, fair enough.

Having said, I would not recommend practicing revenge.

Kundalini.

yes i agree revenge isnt always good, but in some cases its best to take things in your own hands even if you get caught and karma hits lol

Old 27-01-2007, 01:39 AM
spiritdancer

Can you elaborate about what you saw in your astral travels? Which gods and goddesses did you meet? What was Valhalla like?
Old 27-01-2007, 11:26 AM
Makoorakoo

spiritdancer,
I have only met Loki and Heimdall on seperate occasions. I have heard Odins voice but have not seen him. I plan on asteral travelling there again soon as everyone is really friendly. I didnt see much of Valhalla when I went, but there was a huge field with trees dotted in random places (if i were any good at identifying them I would tell you what trees they were). There was an amazing fountain with a circular base with a statue of what appeared to be a warrior with a medium sized sword and a very basic oval shield. It is better to go yourself the experience is amazing.

Old 19-04-2007, 12:02 PM
Ragnarok

Hi Makoorakoo

I've just come upon this thread and it fascinates me. As we have discussed elsewhere, my online nickname is norse. I too have always had a fascination with all things norse. I look very "viking" being tall, broad-shouldered, pale, blonde and blue-eyed... with the inevitable red beard to boot. So why am I like this and why the fascination with these ancient people? Before I had the tools to find out I always assumd that I was a viking in a past life. But this is not quite true. The story is like this... There is a whole race of people which we would call the Pleiadians. They are one of the (7, I think) many different "extra terrestrial" groups that have had some involvement with the seeding of this planet. They are responsible for the blonde, blue-eyed people of northern europe... these are their "offspring" as I understand it. I have an incarnational history with these people in the Pleiadian system. As a result of this I chose to manifest this "look" in this life time. I also feel some kind of wierd family affiliation with the people of the Northlands, the vikings, because of this. So, that's my story of why I have this fascination. I'd love to know what yours is when you find out!

Oh yes. A good while ago when i was first learning to connect telepathically with spiritual entities I decided it would be a fine idea to bring myself before Odin. So I called to him. I became aware of his presence and greeted him. All I got was "what? oh, a shaman" and then he was gone from my consciousness and I couldn't get him back. I must admit I didn't try vey hard. It was clear I had been summarily dismissed! I will try again someday when I have adequate reason to speak to him.

I have not learned astral projection but your trip sounds very interesting, thanks for sharing it.
Old 19-04-2007, 12:20 PM
Makoorakoo

hi Ragnarok,
This race you speak of fascinates me I shall look into the history. My story is deep and still mostly unknown so I cant tell you much apart from my original "core" being. I know at one point in a past life I did have strong interaction with the norse yet I feel a more "mystical" path was occuring at that time. I hope to find out more when I let myself.

I think I know why Odin dismissed you, as Odin is mainly based on war and wisdom its possible that he found your shamanic ability not of his liking. Warmongers can be really stubborn sometimes lol.

Love and blessings to all
Old 20-04-2007, 10:18 AM
Ragnarok

It may very well be as you say... but I think it could also have been that I was just "testing out" this new ability and in that space I thought I'd call to Odin to "see what would happen". From where I stand now I think that's more than a little disrespectful... some little snot that doesn't know what he's about calling to Odin! Quite frankly I can probably be pleased I didn't get some kind of a hiding.

But we learn. Now I know who I am (more or less) and I know what the appropropriate way of communicating is. I'll try again, as I say, when I have adequate reason.

I look forward very much to hearing your story as it unfolds for you.
Closed Thread