Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 21-06-2013, 06:16 PM
Guide

@crystalsong Hmmm... Maybe. The enrgy work I was practicing was... Taking out all the bad energy and replacing it with good energy :) like umm... Cleansing and then recharging it yourself. That's what I was trying to do :)

My plants have been having major issuses... They wilt every day no matter how much water I put on them... :/ but. I think that's mostly due to 97 degrees fareinhieght everyday but they are not sick... I have tried using it on my really old cat but lately she smells soooo bad... She doesn't clean herself anymore so I just brush her... Also whenever I try, she starts meowing in pain and starts scractching her ear and runs off while scratching her ear every few seconds... >_> I don't wanna seriously hurt her in anyway. Not sure if it was me but I definitely don't wanna mess with her if it causes pain.

Maybe he was teasing but I have told him, 50 out of 50 percent of the time I will probably get distracted and try to go through walls. And there is no guarantee that I will not try to snatch your shiny things and hide them hehehe...

@Likes2Read thanks I will definitely check it out :)
Old 21-06-2013, 07:10 PM
Likes2Read

Double-check the plants that you're watering, and make sure of how much water they actually like. Some plants like lots of water, and others prefer a bit less -- in which case, overwatering will cause problems.

For energy work, try adding some positive energy to the water. You can do the same for the water in kitty's bowl, too.

As for sounds: one thing I like about the YouTube tones is they're the perfect price: FREE. The good news is that one does not have to go broke buying bazillions of things in order to get the desired result. Free tones being played over the computer are effective, if the intent is there.

If you don't want to disturb the rest of the household with YouTube tones, you have the option of using headphones and setting up the stone(s) in front of the earpieces.
Old 21-06-2013, 07:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FalseAwakening
@crystalsong Hmmm... Maybe. The enrgy work I was practicing was... Taking out all the bad energy and replacing it with good energy :) like umm... Cleansing and then recharging it yourself. That's what I was trying to do :)

Ah cleansing and recharging - Good Stuff! Absolutely. You can do yourself, your room, your home, your neighborhood, I don't see a limit.
Actually see if you can send energy with the intent for it to rain in the Rockies Mountain of Colorado to put out all the fires there. That's energy work on a really large scale and totally doable also.

Some people did energy work last night with the intent to bring rain to the various forest fires, today there's some clouds but it seems like the heat of the fires is evaporating off the moister in the clouds. Last night it snowed ash from the many fires, and 100's of human homes have been lost and 100,000's of animals homes.
Old 22-06-2013, 01:13 AM
Guide

@Likes2Read awesome! I will definitely look it up, I think they are wilted from the heat it is super hot here! Squash and cantaloupe are definitely water loving plants and so are cucumbers

@crystalsong well that's when it shocked me lol, and I felt that shock from some other entity walking around on my bed :) I wonder if I over exercised the energy centers on the palms of my hands... Well either way, happy summer solstice!

Going to try and find crystal man soon (in astral of course)! If I can find crystal man o-o I can find you! And then I will hug you! After I hug crystal man :) its so much fun plotting the hugs I will give to people! And the mischievous things I can do when they aren't looking! \(*^*)/ but I will do my best to behave... No guarantees!

And if I can't find crystal man... Am gonna haunt spirit guides o.o and if I can't find them I will take a gamble and try to haunt people I know lol
Old 22-06-2013, 02:54 PM
Master
tehehe! =D