Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 22-06-2013, 12:09 PM
RokasK

Inner duality - too many crystals? Need insights and info! :)

Hello everyone,

My name is Rokas and I am glad to have found this forum last night, so I could share my story with you :)

The story could be very very long, but for some reason I just don't feel like sharing it all right here and right now :)

The main discovery I made was yesterday - in the past three months I have been going through a lot of changes in my life, simply put - climbing my way up from deep depression, loss of self confidence and so on :) At the right time I found out about crystals and got HOOKED. I bought them for myself, for my family and friends.

The first crystals I got was rose quartz - I am Taurus, who had lost love for him self and others, so I figured this is it. Secondly, I bought a bracelet - black tourmaline + citrine - to absorb negativity and transform it to positive energy. I felt I needed this as I was surrounded by very anxious students, who made me feel anxious as well.

Later on I discovered that I have been absolutely ungrounded for a long time! I figured that my root, orange (don't remember the name) and solar plexus chakras were shut. Thus, I bought more crystals to help me ground myself :)
I bought a bracelet of red jasper, and another one of yellow tiger eye. Also I bought a bracelet of dark amber.

So what happened - For nearly a month I had been wearing all of these bracelets (red jasper, tiger eye, amber, citrine and blk tourmaline + rose quartz necklace) and never ever stopped wearing them as I though they are really helping me to activate my chakras, and help me overcome depression and such.

However what I have discovered yesterday was amazing - I took them all of including rose quartz and suddenly - BOOM there is no SECOND discouraging, self doubting voice in my head which I have been hearing for almost a month! I was starting to believe that it is just another phase of overcoming depression - constant inner chat and often mood swings - one second I am so confident, another want to scream and let it all out, even during sleep I was feeling like I was in a constant battle with myself.

I caught myself many times referring to myself not ME, but WE.. Imagine!

So I took my crystals off and that was it - no second voice in my head!

I assume that they must have been fighting in between of them, plus I do believe they absorbed a lot of negativity during that month (I have only cleansed them once) and that negative energy was interacting with my aura..

Well, this is my brief story:)

If you could help me figure out what happened I would appreciate this a lot!! Any insights are more than awesome!

Much of love,

Rokas K