Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 20-06-2015, 09:30 AM
Burntfruit

Fish Do you really believe it?

From what I have read, watched and heard, the afterlife sounds a pretty cool place.

We will get access to amazing knowledge, see some amazing people including deceased family members, and see some beautiful sights.

But can you really believe you will see it??

I can't believe it - it all seems too far out there.

Perhaps a part of me will see it - but the person I am here, will meets its demise.

It just seems all too surreal to me.
Old 20-06-2015, 09:38 AM
Experiencer

Yes I believe. I think when you get to the point that you realize that this earth life is not the real life, and real life being on the other side, then it starts to fit together. And the fact that we have all had hundreds, maybe thousands of earth lives.

Really recommend the book Journey of Souls by Michael Newton, whatever your beliefs may be. This guy basically regressed his patients back to former lives, then found that he could regress them back to their Lives between Earth Lives (i.e. life on the other side). Yeh, have to get your mind around that a bit Fascinating book.
Old 20-06-2015, 10:05 AM
Burntfruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow
Yes I believe. I think when you get to the point that you realize that this earth life is not the real life, and real life being on the other side, then it starts to fit together. And the fact that we have all had hundreds, maybe thousands of earth lives.
Often through my life I have felt that I was looking through my eyes with amusement, of somebody who lived in much different times. I mean come on, life in this era is so strange and fast. 300 years ago things were pretty much stagnant. Life was the same. I reckon inflation did not exist. What you learned as a boy would carry you through as an adult. But here in this era it is all changing. Strange times!

Quote:
Really recommend the book Journey of Souls by Michael Newton, whatever your beliefs may be. This guy basically regressed his patients back to former lives, then found that he could regress them back to their Lives between Earth Lives (i.e. life on the other side). Yeh, have to get your mind around that a bit Fascinating book.
Yes I read it a while back. I am going to read it again. With my new knowledge perhaps it will be a better read. Sometimes I feel these books are a bit 'cold'.
Old 20-06-2015, 11:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntfruit
From what I have read, watched and heard, the afterlife sounds a pretty cool place.

We will get access to amazing knowledge, see some amazing people including deceased family members, and see some beautiful sights.

But can you really believe you will see it??

I can't believe it - it all seems too far out there.

Perhaps a part of me will see it - but the person I am here, will meets its demise.

It just seems all too surreal to me.

You don't have to die to get this, if you hang around a little bit, like 30 or 40 years you will have all this here.
Old 20-06-2015, 11:27 AM
B-bird

I'm reading Journey of Souls, someone from here suggested it so I thought I would check it out. Ya, some times I think "really?" "that's gonna happen?" I'm gonna get scooted along, as if on a huge conveyer belt, until I see my group of friends. But I AM trying to be open to it. I AM.

One thing that ticks me off, is they make you forget everything before coming back down! and I'm tired of coming back down! (as I have posted on another thread)

I try and get a feel for how old my soul is and I'm kind of thinking its not that advanced which, according to them, I have more lessons to learn.
Old 20-06-2015, 11:36 AM
B-bird

here is a theory

since our souls are able to split and live multiple lives, what if, when one soul in one life learns a lesson, then splits, zooms to spirit world, does there thing on it, the soul continues to live its life but then the soul in spirit world reincarnates and it continues.

Instead of living 60 some years, learning some things, dieing, zooming into the spirit world, we get reprimanded for our stupid mistakes, erased, get sent back down, live another 60 some years, make a couple more stupid mistakes and so on and so on.
Old 20-06-2015, 01:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow

really both sides are real. i believe it too.

the thing is the other side is sooo huge that it is hard to believe. think of it like this. if someone were to tell you about all the different places on this earth and you had never been there would you believe it all too. the tropical zone and the frozen zones. the billions of people that live in different realities. the animals that are tamed and the animals that are wild. it all sounds so unbelievable.

kk
Old 20-06-2015, 05:27 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkfern

the thing is the other side is sooo huge that it is hard to believe. think of it like this. if someone were to tell you about all the different places on this earth and you had never been there would you believe it all too. the tropical zone and the frozen zones. the billions of people that live in different realities. the animals that are tamed and the animals that are wild. it all sounds so unbelievable.

kk

But, it would be plausible and certainly could be entertained a lot easier than believing that when every known part of us dies, that we continue to live on. How can we even think about our survival outside of this life, when all the seemingly components parts of life have died & burned/buried with the worms?

At least with foreign countries, we can know that other countries do exist and that we are not the only people. So, it's plausible to believe that other animals exist, that other people exist as we have evidence of our own existence and our own animals.
Old 20-06-2015, 06:02 PM
B-bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkfern

kk

So true, that's a good way of looking at it. I watch National Geographic and you see there are still small villages of tribes still living in huts squatting on dirt floors, and you can't believe there are people out there that are living that way still.
Old 20-06-2015, 06:09 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by In vita mea
But, it would be plausible and certainly could be entertained a lot easier than believing that when every known part of us dies, that we continue to live on. How can we even think about our survival outside of this life, when all the seemingly components parts of life have died & burned/buried with the worms?

At least with foreign countries, we can know that other countries do exist and that we are not the only people. So, it's plausible to believe that other animals exist, that other people exist as we have evidence of our own existence and our own animals.

as the new age dawns more and more are experiencing life beyond even as they live this life . that is how we know there is life as surely as we know there are other counties. i have not been to every country but i know they are there because of what others have said. i might go to them later. just as i will later go to the afterlife.

kk