Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 31-05-2015, 10:31 PM
Deactivated Account

mirrors as portals ......

I was just wondering if anyone has " stepped thru a mirror " in meditation or in their dreams .... and gone back to a past life ? Did you have a choice of mirrors to choose from ?

just curious as mirrors seem to be appearing frequently in my visuals, and I have been tempted to step into / thru one ..... haven't done so yet .......

any experiences doing so ?

Adrienne
Old 01-06-2015, 12:57 AM
CJ82Sky

this is very interested - never thought of it that way / never did it that way. i've always just had memories come to me, sometimes in de ja vu, other times in more just visions or memories, often when i am with friends that i shared that past life with.

for me mirrors and even more so posters and closets and wardrobes were always a way to get to other places like Narnia - i remember as a child reading that book and going OH! it's not just me!

if you do choose to step through one (please be careful and protect yourself!) i'd love to hear more about your experience!
Old 01-06-2015, 01:23 AM
Experiencer

My best friend knocked on a mirror (in her mind, not here physically on Earth) to wake a up an old woman with whom she was to do some spiritual work in another dimension. The old woman appeared on the other side of the mirror. Just mentioning it so you're aware that you might travel inter-dimensionally if you step through. Not that it's good or bad, but possible.
Old 01-06-2015, 02:45 AM
Master
Was reading about mirror gazing randomly awhile back, quite disturbing what can potentially happen according to what was wrote (Another topic in itself).

I guess mirrors can be portals, seems like mirrors can reflect sometimes what are conscious minds sometimes cancel out (They seem indiscriminate!) so every now and again, you might see something in them.....

So yes like CJ82Sky has stated, look after yourself Adrienne! i guess other people hear could help you on this one more than me.
Old 01-06-2015, 06:32 AM
Master
hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
I was just wondering if anyone has " stepped thru a mirror " in meditation or in their dreams .... and gone back to a past life ? Did you have a choice of mirrors to choose from ?

just curious as mirrors seem to be appearing frequently in my visuals, and I have been tempted to step into / thru one ..... haven't done so yet .......

any experiences doing so ?

Adrienne
hi on/off u cud say oftn wondr wot yr i wz in wz it a new 1 i wonder or a old 1 i do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 01-06-2015, 07:40 PM
Deactivated Account

Welcome back CJ82Sky ! Nice to see you posting again

Quote:
for me mirrors and even more so posters and closets and wardrobes were always a way to get to other places like Narnia - i remember as a child reading that book and going OH! it's not just me!

Would you believe I have never read the Narnia books ? Isn't there one called " The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe " ? Sounds interesting .....

and now that you mention the closets and wardrobes.... it reminds me of a time, between waking up and being asleep that twice, I opened up a closet door and found another door, hidden behind the clothes. I opened the door and it led me to another place, like a secret passageway.... can't remember the rest of it now. I wonder if I was lucid dreaming or just dreaming ?

thanks for the reminder to be careful and protect myself , always .......
Old 01-06-2015, 07:42 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by teak.
My best friend knocked on a mirror (in her mind, not here physically on Earth) to wake a up an old woman with whom she was to do some spiritual work in another dimension. The old woman appeared on the other side of the mirror. Just mentioning it so you're aware that you might travel inter-dimensionally if you step through. Not that it's good or bad, but possible.

Very interesting teak., thanks for sharing that experience ! It never even crossed my mind about travelling inter - dimensionally, so many possibilities !
Old 01-06-2015, 07:52 PM
Deactivated Account

Hey Tiger, thanks for replying ! and yes, I will be careful.

I have heard stories too of strange things happening while mirror skrying. I should probably explain.... I am not talking about gazing into a mirror and going back into the past, actually going thru a mirror or with an actual mirror.

I am talking more like using a mirror as a visual in a guided meditation, you know .... something like how people take a walk thru the forest and stop at a cabin in the woods, kind of thing, to meet their spirit or animal guide. My mirror would be more like a visual prop, a gateway to go back into the past.

Another thing that got me thinking about this mirror idea was I was changing a few pictures on the wall, and instead of replacing a picture with a picture. I decided to hang an old mirror that was always hanging at my parent's house, for as long as I can remember. As I washed the mirror, I noticed the imperfections in it and it crossed my mind to replace the actual mirror, but then decided not to ..... and just keep it as it is, just in case there might be some spirits of distant relatives in there .

My thoughts wandered and I wondered if this mirror had perhaps belonged to my grandparents or their parents? or if my parents had just purchased it in some antique store and what stories the mirror could tell if it could talk ? .... and that is when the idea of stepping back into the past, thru the mirror came to mind.

long story short, ha ha !
Old 01-06-2015, 07:54 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
hi on/off u cud say oftn wondr wot yr i wz in wz it a new 1 i wonder or a old 1 i do

dream jo, always interesting when wondering about past lives and what year one might be visiting
Old 01-06-2015, 11:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
Hey Tiger, thanks for replying ! and yes, I will be careful.

I have heard stories too of strange things happening while mirror skrying. I should probably explain.... I am not talking about gazing into a mirror and going back into the past, actually going thru a mirror or with an actual mirror.

I am talking more like using a mirror as a visual in a guided meditation, you know .... something like how people take a walk thru the forest and stop at a cabin in the woods, kind of thing, to meet their spirit or animal guide. My mirror would be more like a visual prop, a gateway to go back into the past.

Another thing that got me thinking about this mirror idea was I was changing a few pictures on the wall, and instead of replacing a picture with a picture. I decided to hang an old mirror that was always hanging at my parent's house, for as long as I can remember. As I washed the mirror, I noticed the imperfections in it and it crossed my mind to replace the actual mirror, but then decided not to ..... and just keep it as it is, just in case there might be some spirits of distant relatives in there .

My thoughts wandered and I wondered if this mirror had perhaps belonged to my grandparents or their parents? or if my parents had just purchased it in some antique store and what stories the mirror could tell if it could talk ? .... and that is when the idea of stepping back into the past, thru the mirror came to mind.

long story short, ha ha !

I see now, you are going to visualize a mirror and imagine yourself having a chat to it! and seeing what arises from it. And yes there is a possibility that mirrors could store massive amounts of information, especially in my opinion if they are quartz mirrors. Quartz is crystal, and crystals as you probably know do store information and energy. That why quartz is used in building computers, and even with the latest venture of quantum computers i read that they are thinking about integrating some type of crystals in order to optimize and improve the new computers (And store quantum information).

Be interesting to find out what your families mirror was made out of, if its really old it would probably be quartz maybe, or maybe even silica/sand which again is crystal by its nature (I think most mirrors are probably made from sand/silica with other elements! i think quarts is actually a form of silica or something.....

So yes if a mirror could talk, or if you could communicate with them and those elements that have probably been on earth for 1000's of years! storing information, could of been in your family for generations like you have speculated....

It would probably be quite a trip.

So yes i agree with you not replacing your families mirror, sounds allot safer keeping it. (Wouldn't mess around with any other people's mirrors!).

And i wouldn't like the idea of you stepping back through one by yourself, but i see why you are tempted. (And you probably know more than me, on how to protect yourself).

Me and my brother used to pretend are wardrobe was like a portal.

Like the lion witch wardrobe.....

Interesting topic anyway Adrienne!