Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 05-06-2015, 07:01 PM
Knower

How can I find out more information on my past lives?

Is this possible?
Old 06-06-2015, 08:37 AM
AliceR71

I have been to see regression therapists, best to look online or by personal recommendation. I'm not sure if all therapists are good though, you just have to work out which lives reflect your soul best. I once saw someone who told me my life lessons just based on my name and date of birth, and what my goals etc were in this lifetime. I felt it was quite accurate, then again, I have seen a couple who I have been cautious about too. Best to see if there are any recommendations on this site, good luck!
Old 06-06-2015, 10:36 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceR71
I have been to see regression therapists, best to look online or by personal recommendation. I'm not sure if all therapists are good though, you just have to work out which lives reflect your soul best. I once saw someone who told me my life lessons just based on my name and date of birth, and what my goals etc were in this lifetime. I felt it was quite accurate, then again, I have seen a couple who I have been cautious about too. Best to see if there are any recommendations on this site, good luck!

Hm, interesting. Thanks!
Old 06-06-2015, 10:48 AM
Knower

Considering how difficult it is to find certain people who can give you such information, I'd say finding somebody who is able to channel information is a good start. There are many on YouTube or Google+ Hangouts. They take your energy (vibrations/your voice), as well as your question, and get what you want to know from outside of this reality. They can ask other beings what you have lived or where, or IF you have had past lives on Earth or other planets and whatnot... if you so eagerly want to know, you will receive the information you asked for, and often times you can feel it to be true and if it does not sound right than you can easily disregard it and ask again. Sometimes it can be hard to get a clear reading if you are not clear with what you want to know. Other times you can go to sleep thinking about 'asking' and dream about having discussions with guides or things of this sort, though I think channeling is a good place to start. If you want I could link you to a few people I've gotten readings from, or I can try to do one for you. Hope this helped answer your question!
Old 06-06-2015, 01:03 PM
Master

You can have some one tell you about your past lives , be regressed , or use one of the many different methods of self regerssoin .
Old 06-06-2015, 01:04 PM
Master
hi

iv alwayz bean intrst in wt wz i
iv got pats lfe tarot crds i hav u shud try get pac of thm u shud

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 08-06-2015, 11:10 AM
Guide
I used automatic writing for my two past life regressions.

I appreciate this isn't for everyone, but because this came from deep within me I know what I wrote to be wholly reliable.

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.

Destiny is not the path given to us - but the path we choose for ourselves.

Current resources:
Tom Campbell: Ultimate Reality www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhv-XCff4_I

Currently reading:
Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are: Alan Watts
A Brief History of Time: Stephen Hawking
Old 08-06-2015, 11:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
You can have some one tell you about your past lives , be regressed , or use one of the many different methods of self regerssoin .

Have you ever practised a self regression method, desert rat?