Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 26-02-2016, 02:32 AM
Master
Kundalini and Christianity

Traditionally Christianity sees Kundalini (and Yoga) as something dark and associated with Satan, what do the more broad minded Christians think of Kundalini? Are they compatible?
Old 26-02-2016, 02:55 AM
Master
Jesus Christ can very much trigger my kundalini, most people don't even really understand the true power in the Christ Jesus,I combined Him with ,my heart and my dantien to activate my kunda..but to go with Jesus you will probably be smashed in so many ways, ha I should say not to go with him , I should really follow some sort of way ,well I do with Jesus but I don't read the bible etc and I gain strength from many different cultures, chanting etc etc all good for the kunda ,I'm a freelancer but I know ill get there eventually....less thinking more blinking ,less complaining more loving ,less controlling more surrender...

Last edited by Deepsoul : 26-02-2016 at 05:16 AM.
Old 26-02-2016, 08:28 AM
Knower

When Adam sinned, God had effectively mandated death on three accounts:
Adam lost his God body/God life (No longer a son of God)
Adam lost his Angelic Body/Angelic Life
Adam lost his right to physically live, becoming mortal.

Since the Fall, God has done the work to return to us every form of life we lost. Each member of the trinity mediates a form of life back.

Now recall the phrase "I baptize you in the father, the son, and the holy Spirit"

A baptism would thus be a switch of ones spiritual ancestry. When a person is Baptised in the "Name" of someone, they in essence are adopted. They aquire the name of the Baptism father, and the Baptism Father passes his form of life down to the son of Baptism. For son's inherit the life status/Blessings of the Father. So when we are baptized, we go from becoming a descendent of Adam inheriting Death, to becoming a son of three fathers granting us different forms of life.

As Christians we have three Baptism fathers: The Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

When we are Baptized in the name of the Holy Spirit, we gain physical life. When we are Baptized in the name of the Son, we are granted angelic life. When we are Baptized in the Father we are granted our God life/ God body back: Becoming a son of God.

Death is Separation. Thus when we gain life we lose our separation and gain oneness. Thus to be baptized into Holy Spirit and gain physical life, means having a Kundalini awakening - and losing our Ego (which is the form of death as a result of a spiritually dead body).

I imagine the usual process would be that, upon baptism into the Holy Spirit: The Holy Spirit waits for our physical death. And we are reborn into an immortal Body. So our Baptisim isn't final until we die usually. However since Kundalini awakenings do happen however rare - another route would be upon Baptism the Holy Spirit makes it final for some reason while we are inhabiting our current body and kundalini is the result.

This is the best way I can explain it.

However, if a person doesn't have faith in Jesus The Baptism stops on the first step: Baptism of the Holy Spirit. And progress into the two other Baptisms are haulted. This would result in the awakening up to the Crown only. For many it ends here.
Since they are still angelically dead, it would indeed make them very vulnerable to evil spiritual beings.

If a kundalini awakened person believes in Jesus, they can access the second Baptism and awakening continues past the crown to the Angelic Body. The only time I have seen this, is through the account of one author: Solomae Sananda.
Thus Kundalini can be evil, in the sense that if you aren't protected by the two other Baptisms, you are left vulnerable to attack.

Some people may hate hearing this: But our spiritual growth is guaranteed to the highest level, only, if we have faith in Jesus.
Old 27-02-2016, 05:20 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by django
Traditionally Christianity sees Kundalini (and Yoga) as something dark and associated with Satan, what do the more broad minded Christians think of Kundalini? Are they compatible?

Kundalini is incompatible with orthodox Christianity but look what Saint Paul says in Corinthians.

"It is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body."

- 1 Corinthians 15:44

This other spiritual/subtle body is where the Chakras and the Nadis exists.
Old 27-02-2016, 06:03 PM
Master
The seed and a blossom are two bodies yet the same plant.
Old 29-02-2016, 07:24 AM
ianalexander1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroma
Kundalini is incompatible with orthodox Christianity but look what Saint Paul says in Corinthians.

"It is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body."

- 1 Corinthians 15:44

This other spiritual/subtle body is where the Chakras and the Nadis exists.

The reference to the Spiritual Body would be the angelic Body, also known as the Astral Body by the New Age community. Our spirit leaves our host physical body and rests within our angelic/Astral body when we sleep - Astral Projection would be the process of remaining conscious during the transition of the spirit from the Physical to the Astral.
Old 29-02-2016, 07:27 AM
Knower

this page uses scripture to explain this process:

http://www.truebiblecode.com/intro13.html
Old 29-02-2016, 01:22 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Well Met

Django;
Quote:

OH YES - absolutely !! Kundalini - is the phenomena the religion calls the Holy Ghost - but note here - the religion does NOT want you,individually,personally,to have access to this legitimate phenomena at all. Kundalini/HG is the actual "bringer of truth" - it is not possible to be deceived once Kundalini has risen fully - and as it is the connection literally,to the entire creation "out there",then eventually,individual mind here,will become fully merged with the greater mind that IS the cosmos and beyond. Hence,entire truth will be yours with this Presence realised - and so,the religion does its best to with hold this knoweldge from us,will NOT allow us to have access to this Holy Ghost Kundalini phenomena,because when we do,we see TRUTH,and then they are seen for the charlatans they always were. They strive desperatly to keep ALL esoteric wisdom from the public mind,becasue as soon as we awake the Self in this manner,then church religion clergy,become absolutely obsolete. Hence sllthose "crusades" and "inquisitions" torture,murder and witch hunts - all designed to eradicate all trace of metaphysical wisdom to keep church religion safe and dominant.

Just as Christ said - there is a "gateway" within that we must find and access - a narrow path He said.that leads to a secret silent inner place where Divinity dwells. This - in purely physical terms - is the Sushumna nadi. Within the spine itself,exist 3 channels - pathways for etheric subtle energies. The two on either side are called Pingala And Ida - and these two are the "Pillars of Solomans Temple" - the entrance point to a true Divine Communion. The central spinal channel,named Sushumna,is the "narrow path" that is hard to find,as He says - this subtle energy has to be coaxed up this inner subtle channel,thereby activating etheric,astral centres within the body form,known as chakras, thereby allowing mortal mind and Divine Presence to first encounter,then merge and become One. As this process completes,we say Kundalini is rising,and also,the Holy Ghost has been invoked,called forth - one and the same phenomena - and very very real.

Knowledge of Kundalini is actually found throughout the entire bible. How could it not be ? After all - Kundalini,IS a UNIVERSAL and LEGITIMATE phenomena - as in,this energy ACTUALLY EXISTS,and IS the very connection to the Divine Creator we each contain. The entire creation is formed FROM the same energy,and Kundalini,is its most essential nature - living CONSCIOUS ENERGY. All legitimate spiritual traditions must by definition,include an understanding of this universal energetic phenomena.

The bible itself,is full of such esoteric referances,and those that teach its "truth" do not even understand their significance. For example - Moses,turned his "staff" (spine) into a "snake" (Kundalini) and thereby did "spiritual battle" with phaorohs magi and was able to perform magik that they were unable to match. Chirst will speak more directly of course,and tell us of "five trees in paradise" and the virtues they bring - a direct referance to the five lower physical chakras that have to be tamed first, trained and controlled before this narrow gateway within opens (the gateway allows access to higher planes of existance,and in real world terms is the merging of the first five chakras which deal mostly with the gross energies of the physical existance. Once these are working in harmony,it allows the Kundalini to rise further,activating the 6th (third eye) and 7th (crown) chakra to become fully activated open and receptive to the subtle spiritual energies that always surround us. Thus,mortal mind begins to merge - literally - with the Divine Presence of the cosmos and beyond - we literally BECOME CHRIST in this process.

The bible book of revelation - is one long Kundalini allegory start to finish. Note the number SEVEN and its multiple uses - candlesticks - churches - Angels - trumpets - SEALS on the Book Of LIFE itself - all relate to the CHAKRAS,their activation leading of course,to the BIRTH OF CHRIST,and how the devil (ruler of this mortal world) waits to ensnare the innocent child (mind).

The Book of Life - a most detailed and obvious Kundlaini referance. ONLY CHRIST can open seals on the book. It is sealed on the BACK with 7 "locks" that only HE holds the key to. OPEN these locks,"write your name inthe book" and take our place beside Christ. In mortal term - the Book is the PHYSICAL BODY which is literally the place we write the story of our own life,and indeed this book/body is SEALED ON THE BACK up the SPINE,with these SEVEN SEALS known as CHAKRAS. As each one is undone and activated,so the energy rises allowing one to literally BECOME CHRIST. As the process completes,we attain and claim our ETERNAL NATURE,thereby "signing our name" and claiming our place next to Christ !! There is much MUCH more - but Im sure we begin to see now - Kundalini is CENTRAL to Christs legitimate teaching - and indeed,is central to ALL legitimate spiritual teaching.

IanAlexander; The god of the bible is not even the Father that Christ speaks of - totally different deity altogether. Christ doesnt speak of any such things as you mention - He says that Angels were always angels - mortals were always mortals - like two totally different spiritual species within creation - yet there is an inner energetic phenomena we all share that allows the mind to cross such boundaries regardless and so,to have direct access to the eternal realms that seem so seperate to us currently.

Such talk as "angel bodies" is modern new age misunderstanding. Indeed,most modern new age "wisdom is actually a MISUNDERSTANDING - often a total misunderstanding such as tying together mortal and angelic existance as if it was one and the same thing. We are NOT angels,are NOT becoming angels - though we both,angels and mortals are a part of the Father always and are both returning to THAT Divine Source. I can see where the term comes form,how it is mistakenly applied - but honestly,such new age waffle just leads to the confusion,does nothing at all to bring any depth of understanding - though I must admit,it sound very nice,pleasant and congenial,and so,such talk may well "sell many books" but is of little practical or spiritual use at all.

The issue of having "many spiritual bodies" - is though,very very real. I myself have DIRECTLY EXPERIENCED,at least THREE such states many many times - left my physical body ,entered that which we term "astral" but still "here in this world" like a ghost seeing actual real world events from miles away as if I was there also - other times I have entered and passed through that first body state and had yet another more subtle form again,a much more energetic,malleable form,less rigid - and even beyond that ,I have directly experienced my Self as nothing at all,except Conscious awareness of Self that expanded to include literally the entire cosmos - I had no individualised body form at all,yet I knew everything there was to know about my existance. When He speaks of such inter planar extra dimensional spiritual travel,and the bodies we inhabit in these various "heavens" ,I understand Him from such direct experiences.

He speaks very openly of out of body phenomena - crossing into other planes of spiritual existance - what to expect. Two will recline on a couch He said - one must die but the other will live - then the Angels and prophets will come to you He promises,give you secrets and wisdom beyond mortal knowledge. He says this will happen - when you "shed your clothes and trample them under feet as the little children do" - when you discard your first physical body and let it fall then the journey begins. He speaks likewise of "merging two into one",of creating "hands in place of your hands - feet in place of your feet,an image to replace your image" then we may enter the Kingdom He speaks of.

Merging two into ONE - He means the merging of this divided mind,mortal part here reading this post,must meet accept and merge with,subconscious Self deep within (the gatekeeper and guardian of that narrow path). Mind and energy - INSEPERABLE - you are the energy that causes creation to form - your mind is a part of it always. So - either we tackle the mind and make it merge and this will raise this energy for us - OR,we tackle the energy,make it rise and activate,and this in turn this will merge the mind and allow that gate to open. When the gross physical energies,merge with the subtle spiritual energies - when third eye opens - thine eye becomes SINGLE - and so this astral body,etheric double is formed and let loose. The mind then inhabits this new form,and through it,gains access to the subtle astral worlds.

This is just the FIRST gateway though - there are many MANY such plateaus between here and the true Divine - and only these lower realms may be accessed from WITHIN the mortal form. Many many realms exist that surround this one,but which mortal man had absolutely no access to at all - we must first die and loose the Soul completly in order to attain Our Father.
Old 29-02-2016, 01:38 PM
Knower

Quote:
IanAlexander; The god of the bible is not even the Father that Christ speaks of - totally different deity altogether.

Jesus is the mediator between humanity and God. He died on our behalf and as a result redeemed humanity back to God.

So imagine heaven arranged the way the tabernacle and the tribes were arranged:

At the center is where God dwells. You have the priesthood who follows God's commands. And the High Priest who mediates between the people and God.

Jesus is our High Priest mediating between us and God. The priesthood are the heavenly beings who have no history of sin and therefore have no need for a High priest but can interact with God directly. I think this priesthood would be what the Bible calls the "Seraphim"

The Cherubim are the angelic beings originally possessing only an angelic body but can inherit a God body by becoming a son of God through Jesus.

Quote:
Christ doesnt speak of any such things as you mention - He says that Angels were always angels - mortals were always mortals - like two totally different spiritual species within creation

Angels have a spiritual body. However in Genesis, angels came down to mate with human women, the offspring became hostile savage Giants called the "Nephilim" - therefore some angels have physical bodies. I assume the variety of angels would be:
1. Angels that were created directly from God at the beginning
2. second/third etc. Generation of Angels
3. Angels with Physical Bodies that came from a species in the physical (such as ourselves) that were dominantly physical at first but then were raptured - to become angel/physical hybrids.

Therefore just as the 3rd tier of angels mentioned: We were created with a physical and spiritual Body. I simply call the spiritual body the "Angelic Body" because really what is the difference - both are ethereal residing in spiritual form. However when God created Adam, he Created Adam in his image. He created Adam as a secondary God. Therefore Adam didn't just simply have a spiritual/Angelic Body but he also had a God body.

To wrap the long story up:
Adam and Eve had three Bodies, each with its own form of life/authority.

1. God Body
2. Angelic Body
3. Physical Body

Quote:
We are NOT angels,are NOT becoming angels - though we both,angels and mortals are a part of the Father always and are both returning to THAT Divine Source.

Indeed, we are not becoming angels.
Adam and Eve were created as god's under God. Now through Jesus we are redeemed back to God, and we are given our God body back. Therefore we are making our way back to being God's or rather "god's" with little g, under the one true God capital G.

Quote:
YES - absolutely !! Kundalini - is the phenomena the religion calls the Holy Ghost

Kundalini itself is not the "Holy Spirit". However it is a type of baptism, of which the Holy Spirit is Head. As with many things the devil could have his counterfeit version. The good baptism would result into becoming a son of the Holy Spirit. The bad/counterfit would result in the subject becoming a son of the devil or whatever evil being is head of that baptism.
Old 29-02-2016, 03:48 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Well Met

Ian;
Quote:
Jesus is the mediator between humanity and God. He died on our behalf and as a result redeemed humanity back to God.

Ah my friend - it seems the religion has led you completely off track - according to Christ directly the god of the bible,Hebrew god yahweh also known as jehovah here in the west - Christ said this one was not a "god" at all,but merely an Angel that mistakenly thinks itself supreme. I wont repeat it all here needlessly,but check out some of my other posts for details. The whole foundation is wrong - that god of the bible - Christ said it DID create us directly - but,it is NOT the SOURCE of creation,and is not even fully Divine.

Quote:
Angels have a spiritual body. However in Genesis, angels came down to mate with human women, the offspring became hostile savage Giants called the "Nephilim" - therefore some angels have physical bodies. I assume the variety of angels would be:
1. Angels that were created directly from God at the beginning
2. second/third etc. Generation of Angels
3. Angels with Physical Bodies that came from a species in the physical (such as ourselves) that were dominantly physical at first but then were raptured - to become angel/physical hybrids.

OK - so,all that I present here,will be based on direct experiences and the things Christ revealed directly. The whole of creation is formed into a spherical arrangement of "nested realities". The first Primal realm is where the True Divine dwell - a formless abstract world of pure potential where exists a Triune Being of which Christ is an integral part. This is a realm of purely abstract existance - MIND exists here,Self awareness without forms or objective structures. Below,and contained WITHIN this Primal realm - primal MIND - are all the lesser realms of material forms and their "life" Soul inhabitants. There are many such spheres of existance between this here mortal world,and the Source of ALL creation. Each of these major realms,is also subdivided into subtle layers - each realm has its own "astral arrangement" of SEVEN layers of distinct reality that form one supreme realm.

Angels are beings that exist in their own realm,own substantial world - in relation to this world we inhabit,it would fit,as an enclosing shell that surrounds us completly - as said there are seven such layers to THIS mortal realm,and we must break though each one before we escape its cycles. Even the religion recognises many such heavens,and they are a reflection of this nested,astral reality. To the mortal world,these appear to be spiritual,insubstantial,but to an Angel on its own plane of existance,they are every bit as physical there as we are here. Spiritual and physical form,is all a matter of Self perception,MIND creates all existance. That is crucial to realise - such spiritual journeys are taken THROUGH the mind - the mind then literally,recreates a new body form as and when required. This is why Kundalini and the chakras are so absolutely essential - they provide the very power source,the energy from which the new spiritual body will be fashioned and this is so for both angels and mankind.

The one you think of as "god" is itself ONLY AN ANGEL - Christ said it directly. It itself,was a mistaken,accidental creation - made by the goddess Sophia,Christs counterpart and likewise integral part of the Trinity. Sophia IS the Holy Ghost,literally so,the living Conscious energy of creation itself. Likewise,Sophia the goddess,IS Kundalini,the spark of the Divine we each contain. Again,see my other posts for details.

SHE,Sophia,creates this ANGEL by mistake,then out of shame and guilt She cast it out of heaven and hid it in a seperate and isolated realm - THIS realm. Christ said it directly - this angel then goes on to create mankind here. First,it creates Angels and its own heavenly realms - the outer astral layers to this realm as we perceive them. Angels come in two distinct types - there are UNIQUE AND INDIVIDUAL ANGELS - such as Michael and Gabriel. Unique eternal Beings,with individual Sentient minds,free Will (yes,despite what the religion says,YES,these Angels do have free will) - and alongside these are other lesser angels that are more like "clones" - these have no individual Sentient minds,and do not have free Will - perhaps thats why the religion gets so confused (it always does).

These Angels,through the power of their own semi divine Will,and the nature of their energetic forms - are able to cross these spiritual planes at Will. We however,due to our divided mind,and lack of energetic connection,we are largely hampered in these endeavours. Thus Angels can literally come and go as they see fit,but we,are literally tethered to these lower dense realms and have to first learn how to untie these bindings that trap us here. This arrangement,was done on purpose by the one named yahweh,to prohibit us (and angels) from attiaining the true divine realms above - its all about ASCNSION back to the TRUE SOURCE of us ALL . This true source,is NOT the god of the bible who told us clearly that other gods DO exist but that he is a jealous god and we may have NONE OTHERS before him. So,when some angels rebelled,he altered their form,energetically,and made them fully mortal and fully physical - thus prohibitingg this talent for crossing the planes - and when we mortals too learned this truth,we also rebelled against him,so he likewise altered our forms,energetically,to stop us also,encountering the true divine above. The god yahweh TRAPPED us here in enforced worship,basically.

Thus our "angel lore" is very mixed and confusing - but suffice to say a true Angel was never created mortal and does not go through the same slow process of evolving that a human Soul goes through - an angel is created ONE TIME,fully whole - mortals must piece them Self together through many such lifetimes. An angel is Self aware right down at the energetic level - it knows and understands the metaphysical energetic arrangement that gives it form and structure - it can literally manipulate matter here,BY the force of Will(power) - therefore,it can,by force of Will (mind causes creation) - alter its form at Will,become anything it so desires. The one we call yahweh,banished SOME Angels here among us,and took this ability away from them - encased them - and us - in a hard enclosing physical form that all but cuts off direct access to the Divine source of our existance. The physical form,is a prison form,designed to isolate the mind and keep it from encountering the Divine.

Quote:
Adam and Eve were created as god's under God. Now through Jesus we are redeemed back to God, and we are given our God body back. Therefore we are making our way back to being God's or rather "god's" with little g, under the one true God capital G.

No = according to Christ - the one that created us directly is not a god of any description - it is an angel,nothing more.

Quote:
Kundalini itself is not the "Holy Spirit". However it is a type of baptism, of which the Holy Spirit is Head. As with many things the devil could have his counterfeit version. The good baptism would result into becoming a son of the Holy Spirit. The bad/counterfit would result in the subject becoming a son of the devil or whatever evil being is head of that baptism.

Well - again there is ample religious confusion - in that Christ Himself,at no place ever,mentions a "devil" character that is in opposition to His Father. When he speaks of such things as evil,it is He says,always a result of this mortal world and its inherant ignorance of mind. There is no evil force that opposes the Father - that again,is religious addition,a twisting of His truth. Im not sure what you mean with all these baptisms either,but again,these are not mentioned by Christ anywhere,and again,the religion has clearly bought confusion.

I say the Holy Ghost IS the kundalini phenomena -and I state that as said,from its direct experiences. The Holy Ghost is a Presence - a force of energy that UNITES mortal mind to the Divine Source. Christ said it is found WITHIN US and accessed by making the mind to become WHOLE,thus triggering an internal process that allows communion with the Divine to begin. And likewise,Kundalini - is an internal energetic force,that must be awakened and stirred into life. As this happens then similarly,the mortal mind is taken literally,out of the body to encounter other worldly phenomena and their inhabitants,Angels and spiritual experiences are to be expected He said. The two phenomena - and the results - are identical - and when we realise He said SPECIFICLLY - that during this process a Light will be encountered within the mind,and this Light IS the very Light of ALL creation itself He said - find it.allow it to fill you,and BECOME it,literally so. This is indeed Kundalini - which rises and fills from within,eventually exiting the crown chakra to bring union with the spiritual worlds that surround us always. One and the same phenomena - and when we hear Him speak of becoming filled with this Light,stripping the body and stepping through this inner portal - and have for our Self,raised Kundalini,and directly exoerienced its affects - then there can be no doubt at all - Kundalini IS the Holy Ghost He speaks of,the process and expectations are the same and its results are VERY real and tangeable.