Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 24-06-2018, 11:01 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
One of the reasons I won't use the word is because I don't want to harbour that paradigm.

But then, what is Spiritual? Is it Spiritual to talk about ideologies and theologies to people who have absolutely no interest in them and thereby create separation, or to come to the understanding of another level of 'We Are One'? What does it say about a Spiritual person when all they have to talk about is Spiritual stuff? Or when 'All That Is' isn't? What we also might not realise is that those people may well be of your Soul Group and you being there fulfils a Karmic Agreement. Beyond the labels there are so many things that we'll never have the answer to in this existence at least. Sometimes 'enlightened' is just a box to put your consciousness into.

But more than that, if we came from Spirit? Apparently Spirit is Source and that's where we come from; we are one with Source, collective/Universal consciousness, no separation yadda yadda. If that's the case what makes us not enlightened, awake and aware?

Not sure if you missed my post, since you were writing the same time i was...
But never mind. Talking spiritual (we should talk about what is spiritual talk At some point) stuff doesnt make you spiritual. A True Being that is awake Can talk about playing dice and Still be awake. Person Who is awake, is just like anyone Else, they just have a broader understanding of what the world is really like.

An awake Being also understand People Better than most. Just by knowing instead of thinking. Spiritual talk is usually a sign of internal issues, not about Being awake.
Old 24-06-2018, 11:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuesday
Person Who is awake, is just like anyone Else, they just have a broader understanding of what the world is really like.

An awake Being also understand People Better than most..
God, I must be totally asleep...nay, in a coma then and not spiritual or enlightened whatsoever...phew, what a relief that is.
Old 24-06-2018, 11:16 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Greendale, you asked who decides Who is More awake than others. Well, universal truth which is almost impossible To know with yoour limited view. Subjectively, it's all of us. People, Who wish To learn from the one More awake and the More awake Beings themselves Who Can say. Where they are At life.
Cant remember Who said that only another enlightened Being Can detect another one. Not sure i believe it though. I believe it shines through.
So what are the pros on finding someone More awake? They Can make you More awake, they Can teach you. Imagine Jesus and his followers. Imagine all the People Who claimed he was a fraud because he told them That they were all idiot Who were only interested in power.
My limited view? Thank you so much for your diminishing of me, did you score enough points from that one? That's a reflection of you, not me. So while you use the word 'egoish' what does that make you? Are you telling me that you're... what, not limited, that you have the answers? I guess you know something I don't. Like you say Universal Truth is impossible to know yet through it you know all about enlightened, awake and aware. Speaking of letting go of attachments, try it one day because you're still very much fortifying your attachments to enlightened, awake and 'aware'. Personally, I don't give much of a stuff about them..

So enlighten this idiot, what make the truth the truth, and what makes it Universal? The truth is relative to one's own agenda and labelling it as 'Universal' is....

As to 'detecting' another 'enlightened being' yes it does shine through, it has to do with vibrations and 'matching/resonating' frequencies but that all depends on your definition of 'enlightened'. What shines through is not their levels of Spiritual knowledge but the vibrations of their being, and few seem to understand that. It's energetic and not knowledge or definitions.

By the way, you're still avoiding the questions I've asked.

You can't teach someone to be more awake, if they are already awake they already know how to be more awake.

Well here's the thing since you mentioned Jesus. Outside of the Bible there's no historical proof that he ever existed, and he's been traced back to the ancient Egyptian Gnostics - or at least Christ consciousness has. He's also supposed to be Mithras. Also strangely enough Christianity was designed as a control mechanism, that was Constantine's agenda. He used it as a tool to gain the throne of Rome and subdue the people in the region, he figured that it was cheaper and easier to control religion than it was to maintain a vast army to keep order.

Spirituality is built on human nature, and ignoring that doesn't make anyone enlightened.
Old 24-06-2018, 11:25 AM
Master
It is amusing how Tuesday's signature is at direct odds with her posts.

There IS a "Universal Truth" in that nobody knows s***.

There, I said it.
Old 24-06-2018, 11:52 AM
Experiencer

Haha. Greendale, When i said 'you' i meant 'we', sorry for the confusion. I really dont know about how awake you are.

I dont know which questions i'm avoiding, please ask them again if you Will.

My signature is one of my beliefs. I know very little. The things i do think i know (with my limited, subjective knowledge) i like To share with other People. Beliefs are and experience are all we Can share when talking about spiritual Topics, that is what i'm doing. Though i dont know, how that makes a difference. Your post was An attack on me personally, it didnt really do Much difference conversationwise.
Old 24-06-2018, 12:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Haha. Greendale, When i said 'you' i meant 'we', sorry for the confusion. I really dont know about how awake you are.

I dont know which questions i'm avoiding, please ask them again if you Will.

My signature is one of my beliefs. I know very little. The things i do think i know (with my limited, subjective knowledge) i like To share with other People. Though i dont know, how that makes a difference. Your post was An attack on me personally, it didnt really do Much difference conversationwise.
Really?

I was just making an observation in content discrepancy, however, if you like to see it as an attack on your person, then yes, I am attacking you.

You have a lot to learn padwan.

By the way, nothing I post ever relates to the topic of conversation because I usually end up just talking to myself anyway, so I see no point.
Old 24-06-2018, 02:35 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Not sure if you missed my post, since you were writing the same time i was...
But never mind. Talking spiritual (we should talk about what is spiritual talk At some point) stuff doesnt make you spiritual. A True Being that is awake Can talk about playing dice and Still be awake. Person Who is awake, is just like anyone Else, they just have a broader understanding of what the world is really like.

An awake Being also understand People Better than most. Just by knowing instead of thinking. Spiritual talk is usually a sign of internal issues, not about Being awake.
Crossed typing somewhere along the line. It's cool

So what are you trying to tell me, that you are that person? Are you sharing your definitions or reflecting yourself, or are they nnot the same thing? By the way, I don't give much of a stuff about ego neither - that's another massive misconception.

Say what you mean and mean what you say, please.
Old 24-06-2018, 02:44 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade

So what are you trying to tell me, that you are that person? Are you sharing your definitions or reflecting yourself, or are they nnot the same thing?

You mean am i saying i am spiritually awake like Jequs (as i see him. I believe you are debating whether he actually exists] Or Buddha?

To Answer your question (as i have Answered before), no i dont believe i'm enlightened Or as awake as a Buddha would be.

Though we are Still debating everywhere what enlightenment actually is. When i speak of enlightenment i speak of someone who has realized it's just a Dream (not intellectually) and sees behind the beliefs. I am not like that.
Old 24-06-2018, 03:13 PM
Badcopyinc

1. I love you guys. Shivani I agree none of us know anything. I worked hard to know as little as I do now. This whole thread reminds me of another post where I said we’re all in the amazing theme park designed by god/us and everyone is busy in the office trying to figure out why and how the theme park was made and how it works. I’d much rather be doing 20mph on the water slide! Not arguing on why the water goes down the slide. And who went down the slide the best..

2. I feel like we would all have more fun if we joined a group Vitual Reality Game. Then argue about what’s real and not real in the virtual reality. We could also compare who is further to leaving that virtual reality and who can control it better. Much like fish arguing about what water is as if they weren’t swimming in it.

3. “The very desire to seek spiritual enlightenment is in fact nothing but the grasping tendency of the ego itself, and thus the very search for enlightenment prevents it. The 'perfect practice' is therefore not to search for enlightenment but to inquire into the motive for seeking itself. You obviously seek in order to avoid the present, and yet the present alone holds the answer: to seek forever is to miss the point forever. You always aready are enlightened Spirit, and therefore to seek Spirit is simply to deny Spirit”. ~Ken Wiber
Old 24-06-2018, 04:20 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
1. I love you guys. Shivani I agree none of us know anything. I worked hard to know as little as I do now. This whole thread reminds me of another post where I said we’re all in the amazing theme park designed by god/us and everyone is busy in the office trying to figure out why and how the theme park was made and how it works. I’d much rather be doing 20mph on the water slide! Not arguing on why the water goes down the slide. And who went down the slide the best..

Hell yeah i want To know how the waterslide works and what the water is made of. (science) Hell yeah i want To know Who walks the stairs of the waterslide with a smile on their faces and without attachment To the fun they are going To have once they go Down the waterslide agai . Who enjoy the pure moment of everything without attaching To past Or future. And Who Can teach that To others if they want. (spirituality)

Just having fun is not what i'm here for. Or lets say that the fun Comes from different things, not just excitement.