Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 05-07-2019, 07:59 PM
Master
Hi,

In my mind, spiritual guides and any angelic beings are essentially the same thing. The reasoning is that they all bring loving with helpful infolrmation for the human. They all eminate from the creator in different ways.

I have had direct interaction with my guardian angel.
http://www.telepathyacademy.net/foru...php?topic=21.0

We all have many divine groups of beings who can help us with living as a human. It is up to us to use their services or not - free choice.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 06-07-2019, 03:18 PM
Guide

One-light I have seen those sparkles too. It's happened a few times during self healing meditation and also when I'm alone and speak out loud to the angels and my guides. I researched it too and found they were angel sparkles. I wasn't so convinced of this at first but it kept happening when I was "tuned in".

I listened to an online seminar a while back and the speaker suggested a daily exercise to get in touch with your guides and the angels...she suggested to talk out loud to them daily when you're alone, even better, in the shower (something about the energy of being in the water), begin by calling in your "team" one by one, thanking them and showing gratitude, then tell them what you want to work on today...whether it's finishing a project at work, breaking a bad habit (it worked for me!), or anything at all. She said to finish by asking for a pleasant surprise in your day. It works for me every time, and I'm always shown something magical and out of the ordinary. It's helped me get out of my own way and step back and see how things are lining up for whatever it is I set the intention for.
Old 06-07-2019, 03:34 PM
Master
Hey Lucky, thanks for your reply on that, i'll re read it all later - I like the 'pleasant surprise' bit lol... Nice - make a change from the hard graft of the world and day to day issues, speak soon my friend.
Old 06-07-2019, 04:36 PM
Master
Lucky... Although I don't have one to one conversations with my support team yet! So many things have happened to me, as I think special things will have happened to you if you want to share.

I also see sparkles when discussing with my 'team' in my small conservatory late in the evening when wife has gone to bed, have to mainly do talking alone or in my mind or wife asks me who are you talking to now lol, seriously she's getting used to me chatting now. But if it's advice on 'well being of people' in general, to help people - and I say what do you think of that idea, lights flicker across the inner roof, not always, sometimes.

I seen shears I was holding in my hand in the garden- sharp heavy cutters pointed down and I had slippers on, don't ask me why I had slippers on that one time lol - and I seen it all in slow motion as the shears slipped from my fingers, then detoured from stabbing my toes, amazing and thank you for that I wrote in my diary.

I tell you soon amazing events how I got our little precious dog, his name's Billy, I call him Billy Miracle. You got any life stories to share?
Old 06-07-2019, 06:55 PM
Guide

Amazing stories!
I have quite a few instances to share. For the most part, my angels and guides communicate to me through white feathers and finding money. Without fail, I will always find a white feather when I am on the right path or thinking in a positive direction about something, so the feather is like confirmation.

One experience sticks out:
Around Christmas a few years ago my husband, sister and I went to Rockafellar Center in New York to see the tree. I had just bought a new winter coat and wanted to donate my old one to someone in need so I brought it with me in a bag as we walked around the city. I wear a size extra small coat, so I was determined to find a homeless woman who looked about my size and can fit into the coat. My husband, sister and I all had our eyes peeled looking for the right person, all while trying not to stare as people were under blankets laying on the streets. After seeing all the sights and walking around for a couple hours we decided to make a last stop at Saint Patrick's Cathedral before finding a restaurant to eat. We approached the church door and there was a huge single white feather on the ground at the base of the door. With so many people walking in and out of the door, this feather was pure white and had not a mark on it from being trampled on. My husband made us walk the entire inside perimeter of the cathedral, and although it's quite beautiful, we were so hungry and ready to get some dinner and I was tired of carrying around my old heavy coat the whole night. We found a few seats and sat down in the front of the crowded church. In the row behind me I saw a small woman alone with several old plastic bags around her. After a lot of convincing, my husband and sister insisted this woman appeared homeless, and so I approached her. I was so afraid I would insult her by offering a used coat. I chose my words very carefully and she very gratefully accepted the coat. She asked me my name, and I asked hers, Dorothy, and she said "God bless you". She was absolutely beaming and glowing and so grateful. I cried. The white feather was a sign I was in the right place to carry out what I set out to do that evening.

I also always seem to find money...especially when I am doubting myself or having thoughts surrounding a lack of self confidence. Once I was walking in a parking lot with my husband as I was talking about a business idea I had. I literally just said the words "but how will that idea start to generate income?" (in a rather doubtful, whiny voice) and there on the ground in front of me was a ten dollar bill.
Another time, I was browsing a clothing website and adding things to the virtual cart hoping my husband would agree to buying me a few new tops. I hate asking for anything, but the shirts were very inexpensive. I walked away from the computer and left the items in my cart and started to have "woe is me, I'm not deserving" thoughts. I went for a walk outside and found a $100 bill!!!! I came right inside and placed the order and didn't have to ask my husband's permission, haha!!

I have quite a few stories, but those are the few that stick out.
Old 06-07-2019, 08:46 PM
Master
very nice read that Lucky, so sad about so many homeless there though, there's a serious imbalance of finances going on in our world.

We should start a new thread 'amazing stories' - 'unusual happenings' might be better - so heart warming and powerful high energy reads... My best friend at church, she is in her senior years as me and is always finding feathers.

I only remember one time with a feather and its very special to me I've laminated it and in my wallet always... I had/have been planting flowers in a dozen pots outside our town center church for several years, to encourage more people to visit as congregation was always needing a boost.

The time about the feather came probably into end of the first year planting and so many people walking past and saying how lovely they looked, so rewarding that job in my retirement. Anyway towards end of the first year I was so unwell - about 6 weeks I didn't plant or brush up - I was good enough just about to go church and sit for an hour but not work.

At the end of the 6 weeks my minister, I remember the time, she said thank you for keeping the church front clean of litter and for all the lovely flowers, and there was some litter over previous months every time I went down to tidy, eg cig packets, chip paper etc etc -

I had been wondering how could my hard work and dedication from those previous 9 months not get trashed with rubbish from passers by, so either we had a mystery cleaner coming past the front in the night or who did keep it clean?

So I went home to tell my wife that the minister who sometimes thanked me had said thank you again - and I said to my wife same as I told the minister, I had not been well enough to keep it clean... Is it possible that God kept the church front clean while I was so unwell? of course its possible...

I'll leave that thought with you all, and just to tell you just as I had finished my conversation with my wife in our front room, and I remember repeating again did God keep the church clean for 6 weeks, is this possible - and there was the feather right in front of me on the floor - you'll understand that feather is very special to me.
Old 07-07-2019, 02:36 PM
Guide

Wow, that was a great story! You kept asking if it was God and you got your answer!

I have a collection of white feathers I keep in a jar. I guess I pick them up to show I've acknowledged the sign. For some people it's coins or seeing a butterfly or some other sign, but I'd assume once you've made a connection with a symbol they will use it to get your attention. It works that way with passed relatives too. My beloved grandfather shows he is with me whenever I'm thinking of a family issue or just having a rough day...I will see a truck pass by for the company he worked for. I have never seen as many of this particular company's trucks on the road as I have since he has passed.
Old 07-07-2019, 04:38 PM
Master
For the longest time I didn't want anything to do with guides. I wanted to be left alone. This had to do with me always sensing beings around me, I've always felt watched, never alone, even as a child.
I didn't have it during married years as my husband shielded me.

I think this was partly my guides but also other beings as I was like a light in the dark, attracting moths until I learnt to shield and ground at age 36/37.
Then that feeling went. Now, if I do feel that, I know it's time to sage. It never feels like that when it's my guides or angels. They don't feel like an intrusion, not even mildly.

I have had my gran from dad's side around for a good 10 year to protect me and to send me unconditional love. I was going through a very rough time. When that was sorted, she left and that felt okay.
As for the rest I didn't want guides. I wanted privacy and to be left alone.
Until some 6 years ago I think. I now am open, don't feel it's an intrusion anymore.
Last November I clearly saw and felt my Guardian Angel during a meditation with Kyle Gray on that subject. I also got his name. It felt so good, very emotional!
Now I regularly check in with him, address him, even if I don't always feel him, I know he's there with me and for me.
Guides I'm not entirely sure who or what. I know they're around me, but I don't specifically feel them or one of them and that's fine.
My dad is around me at times too. Shortly after he passed away he was with me quite often, now a bit less.
And I know there's a woman with me, an elderly woman.

I've asked to get a sign if my angel was indeed with me. I got an instant nudge on my shoulder. Really soft and loving. So soft that I wondered if I'd imagined it, but I hadn't.
Another time I hadn't asked anything, was watching a movie at night, and suddenly I got a shove in the lower back, through my chair as I was seated. That one had me jump. It wasn't gentle.
I've also had the bedroom light started to flicker on and off real fast when I kept drawing cards on an issue, getting carried away. It sounded like there was a huge moth inside the lamp glass. Scared the Bejesus out of me, haha, both the flickering and that sound.
As soon as I stopped with the card, as I assumed it was a sign to quit doing that, the lamp stopped doing that. When I continued with the cards it started again. I said "Message understood!"
Next night the same thing. I stopped asking questions on that issue altogether. Never ever had that problem again, the same light bulb is still in there, 6 yrs later.
So you don't always have to feel them to know they're there.
Old 07-07-2019, 06:47 PM
Master
Yes I understand the 'message understood' bit - Ive said similar words when 'shall I say' I have been redirected...
Old 07-07-2019, 06:56 PM
Master
Hi lucky, thanks for your lovely reply my friend… I have to share this with ‘everybody here looking' - it should be shared as it was so amazing – just how our new dog Billy Miracle as I call him sometimes got here to us.

I got carried away with writing this lol, but it all has to go in so you can imagine the accuracy of it all.

Its not something like out of star trek, so we keep our thoughts sensible - but it did happen with love, kindness to me and my wife, which makes it special to us both.

Even the dogs name was given/chosen for us – we discuss this many times since how we chose his name, my wife said she said ‘what about Billy’ for a name - I ‘heard’ – ‘he’s to be called Billy’ so I said ok – how amazing and ‘powerful’ is that, to get someone to say something and another to hear different.

Getting Billy to our house… Its not just what happened and how my angels/guides arranged it, its all other peoples guides that might have had to be involved.

I think it was a ‘lovely kind’ reward for my church efforts. I’m just a church helper if you like…Going back 3 years and I’d been delivering flyers to 100 shops in town to display little invitations for our church, all shopkeepers knew me as I called in monthly.

My wife had been asking about a dog for months, we lost our other 3 years before, taught me so much the previous one Giz re spirituality wise... So wife wants a little dog now and keeps on and on, and I keep putting her off because at the time I was suffering with over sensitive hearing, so didn’t particularly want a little ‘yappy’ dog.

On this particular day its just 2 weeks before we go on scheduled holiday in the UK my country. So you don’t buy a dog 2 weeks before you go away, and when my wife seen this little cute ‘shih tzu dog’ on Facebook, she didn’t even tell me because there’s no point, just before holidays.

Into action my ‘beautiful team’ angels/guides/higher self – wow brings tear to my eye just writing that line.

If you or I as a guide in the future had to arrange this – just imaging the planning involved. On this particular morning, I went to deliver some flyers, and probably only the second time in 2 years I just said to my wife you want to come do some shopping in town while I deliver flyers? And what about all the other people interested in this little dog on the internet wanting to buy, I just wonder how much spirit involvement going on there.

Now if you’re a guide you only have a 15 seconds window to put this all together.

So if I said to my wife as I did!! I’ll deliver flyers, you go shopping and I’ll meet you front of church in 40 minutes, but you only have a 15 second window to meet me or I’m gone - she’d laugh at me.

That’s the first thing we have to meet in 40 minutes on time in 15 secs window… Second issue is the dog 30 miles away pictured on internet has been seen by my wife but not been discussed, no point in my wifes mind.

Bring on the man with the similar looking shih tzu walking past – So I’m at the church now after delivering flyers about 40 to 45 mins gone by and just dead heading some daffs, and there’s a wall about 1 metre high separating the church from the pavement, so I see a man walking past but couldn’t see a dog being walked.

I looked at the man to speak and he sort of half glanced at me but continued past about third of a metre, so he’s not going to speak – bring on the car with the load bang. More other spirit guide involvement here – just has this man has passed, a car going past he other way – such a loud back fire bang! Makes the man turn around and speak to me, and we had a few words about how we used to make our cars roar and bang in the old days.

So wheres wife, 5 seconds and here she is walking across the busy street with a big smile on her face, I’m thinking oh she’s pleased to see me lol – no, she’d seen the dog ‘exactly’ like ours is now same colour as well.

Wife says Ive seen one just like him on Facebook this morning… He said have him they don’t yap and they are lovely dog, so we did and here he is now with us.

A few days later recalling it all in my mind, and by the way even my wife says it’s a miracle what happened - and strangest thing was to me a few days after recalling it in my mind, that the man was also looking across the busy town centre road at ‘my wife’ – not other people, my wife smiling he was focused on, one of ‘my team’ I think so – because also the dog is perfect, couldn’t have chosen better out of a 1000 – he sleeps hours in the day, placid and lets me get on with my work, helping people.

Thank you for allowing me to share x