Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 08-03-2012, 12:38 PM
simple87

Advice Please - am i having Astral projection experiences

Hi there,

I have recently got into meditation and after trying different types of meditation - only to come across astral projection which gained my interest.

After reading information about astral projection I realised that it has actually been happening to me for some time now.

Alot of the time I get sleep paralysis - where I wake up and I hear a sound and all I feel is pure fear, it is unlike anything I can describe but when I try and explain it - it's kind of like the most scared I could ever feel, like there is evil there. It pushes on my chest and I can't move or scream.

I had an experience at a friends house where she described I sat up in her bed and started screaming but I am one hundred percent positive I was sitting on the floor in the dark - matter of fact I know I was, but she insists I was like a zombie.

I have had many 'dreams' that I am floating into space, it feels like I am really floating and I see stars and usually I startle and feel like I am bouncing in my bed when I wake up.

A dream that I could never forget - I was taken through three worlds, and the woman who took me told me they were three dimensions. (She was very loving and nurturing and told me she was my mum)Could this be my spirit guide?

A couple nights ago I was on another planet and I was with all these people, I only vaguely remember it.

But last night I had been doing a very deep meditation and was completely inside my soul. I was excited to go to sleep because I wanted to have a lucid dream - where I know I am dreaming - I have done it a few times, but there was something there, in my room, it wasn't a good entity, I just knew.

What would you recommend and am I describing something similar as to what anyone here has experienced?

I also have one last question, sometimes I dream but I am actually dreaming in my dream. What could this be?

Looking forward to your reply
Old 08-03-2012, 09:10 PM
Master
I will put it like this. Some people believe our dreams are Astral Projection, some people believe sometimes our dreams are Astral Projection, and some people believe Astral Projection does not exist. It is highly debatable BUT from my own real life experience, I can say that at least some of my dreams have been Astral Projection. I have actually exited my body during a Lucid dream, unless you can recall exiting your body I would say that classifying a dream as Astral Projection would be a stretch.

The nightmares you describe I have first person experience with, in fact I had the exact same thing happen to me for over a year. At first I started out paralyzed and could feel a "evil" presence outside of my door. Over time it got closer and closer, until it was on top of me holding me down and touching me in random places. I woke up on a few occasions to something stroking the back of my head. I laid in bed for 10 minutes to fully wake up to see if I was still dreaming, I was wide awake and it was still happening.

At the time I had read a lot about Sleep Paralysis or also known as Old Hag syndrome, but I did everything I could in my mind to say it was just some medical issue and was not some evil spirit or demon doing it. It wasn't until I started meditating & Astral Projecting that I came to grips with the reality of the situation.

The pure fear you feel I know exactly what you mean. The fear is so thick in the air you could cut it with a knife, it makes your guts twist and turn it is so harsh. Well I do have some answers and while others may not agree I will say them regardless because I have been through the same thing as you describe.

Your physical body is not typically your body that is paralyzed. Your consciousness is inside one of your subtle bodies, whether it is etheric or astral I cannot say for sure. In my case it was an actual entity creating a fearful illusion for just that reason, to scare me and feed off of the fear. Whether or not it is an entity in your case I cannot say for sure, but I know the remedy.

This is going to take time and practice and be very tough, but the key to getting past this is getting over the fear. What are you scared of? Just know that no entity can harm you unless you allow them, this entity (if it is an entity) is expending energy to create this fearful illusion simply to scare you, so that it can feed off of the energy. The more scared you become the more energy the entity gains and the illusions become stronger and much worst.

Question the entity when it is on top of you. Even though you are paralyzed and many times you will not be able to talk I am sure. Just think to yourself "You are not real, this is an illusion". Say to yourself "There is nothing to fear, but fear itself." Entities hate when you discover them. They hide in the corners and darkness waiting for the perfect time to attack (which for a non psychic non astral projector is pre-sleep & pre-wake). While the entity may be real, it is not this big bad scary thing. It is merely a shadowy form of energy. In reality we are much more powerful than any Negative entity.

My dealings with the Neg have evolved much further. I would recommend you take your time with Astral Projection, I rushed into it before getting rid of the Neg. Now it harasses me on a nightly basis, no longer with fearful illusions and Sleep Paralysis though. It makes my bed shake while I am watching TV before going to sleep. If I Astral Project it grabs me and throws me down into the lowest of planes. As soon as I turn a dream Lucid it does the same thing. It is constantly attacking me during Astral Projections & Lucid dreams.

I suggest you buy and read the book Psychic Self Defense by Robert Bruce. This will educate you on everything you need to know about these types of entities and will offer real and practical solutions to warding them off and stop or prevent further attacks. There are lots of things that help for example. Electrically grounding yourself, incense, cheerful music, good smelling lotions on your body like Tea tree oil or mint lotion, crystals & gemstones, the list goes on there are countless remedies for this that the book mentions and it also educates you on what is going on. There is actually a chapter just for Sleep Paralysis if I recall correctly.

If you have anymore questions feel free to ask, I am here to help you and I know what you are going through. I would like for your to repeat this affirmation to yourself as many times as possible everyday.

"I am loved, and I am worthy. I am safe and I am free. I am powerfully protected. I am master of my body and ruler of my mind."

This is the language your Higher self speaks. Your Higher self does not answer wishes and dreams and hopes, it answers present here and now statements. So if you want a good night of sleep in the future you must say things like "I am going to have a good night of sleep", not "I want a good night of sleep." Hope this helps you.