Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 09-11-2016, 12:49 PM
Seeker

Psychic Dreams

Am i Psychic since i was a child i had dreams that came true when i am awake i don't see visions or anything it always happens in my dreams
Old 10-11-2016, 12:41 PM
Ascender
Can't answer this, but I used to to the same until I was about 16, the last one freaked me out and then it just stopped.
Old 10-11-2016, 12:52 PM
Deactivated Account
I've also had some ''psychic dreams'' multiple times throughout my lifetime, the most recent one about a year ago seeming to warn me a person close to me was about to pass away, which I wasn't even aware of. I just thought the dream was rubbish and didn't think much about it, but I couldn't be more wrong. It definitely made me think twice in the future before calling a certain dream nonsense.

I personally don't believe psychic dreams are actually ''psychic'' but they may be messages comming from a higher existence, because we are not comic book characters with superpowers but merely weak mortals.
Old 10-11-2016, 01:13 PM
Ascender
So when you say messages do you mean your dream was not exactly as it happened slayeroflight?
Mine was exactly the same... no messages at all, most I could almost rationalise but the last one was too obserd and random to be rationalised and was much longer to the point I knew what people was going to say and do.. must have lasted about ten mins and it just made me feel quite sick, thought I was going to pass out. That was about 20 years ago nothing like it since apart from the odd dejavu moment.
lol at superpowers
Old 10-11-2016, 01:35 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudewheresmycrystal
So when you say messages do you mean your dream was not exactly as it happened slayeroflight?
Mine was exactly the same... no messages at all, most I could almost rationalise but the last one was too obserd and random to be rationalised and was much longer to the point I knew what people was going to say and do.. must have lasted about ten mins and it just made me feel quite sick, thought I was going to pass out. That was about 20 years ago nothing like it since apart from the odd dejavu moment.
lol at superpowers

Well it depends. At least one or two of them really came true, but others seemed to be more of a warning or message such as in this case, that this person close to me wasn't doing well and that I should use the time left to make things up with her. I think ''psychic dreams'' can come either as warnings and messages or visions that indeed come true. Who or what those psychic dreams come from is up to debate though.
Old 10-11-2016, 01:58 PM
Ascender
Maybe all dreams are messages of some kind... just some more easy to understand than others. Ps welcome to forum noticed you are new
Old 10-11-2016, 01:58 PM
Ascender
double post, can't see how to delete :(
Old 10-11-2016, 03:10 PM
Deactivated Account
I don't think all dreams are messages, even though I may have had psychic dreams and a few VERY special dreams where something seemed to try and communicate with me, I still think the majority of dreams are just random trash produced by our subconscious mind and nothing special. In the few instances when something supernatural is at work behind the scenes, I am 100% sure you will remember the dream clearly and as well you will feel like it wasn't an ordinary dream.

And thanks, yes I am new here indeed. Nice to meet you.
Old 12-11-2016, 11:49 AM
Ascender
Nice to meet you too :) I didn't mean in a "special way", I meant from our unconscious mind... so if we was really stressed we might have dreams that are trying to tell us we need to slow down before we burn out... but it may come out as a dream about being chased by lions and eaten alive, just general nods to things going on in our lives or needs we are not getting met etc. That's just my thoughts on it though... I personally don't pay them much attention in that sence, working out dreams seems a bit like playing charades after a bottle of tequila!!
Old 14-01-2017, 03:35 AM
Newbie ;)

Anxiety and premonitions, precognitive/psychic dreams, psychic phenomena

I was wondering if anyone else who experiences premonitions/psychic dreams, synchronicities and other psychic phenomena experience a lot of anxiety. I started having psychic dreams about three years ago. Since then I've been experiencing anxiety more than usual. Does anyone else notice this? What helps you cope with the anxiety?