Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 16-02-2011, 06:02 AM
sumitkumarpandit

The fastest way to reach the Divine is meditation, for it is all you need to do in one trick.
sumitpandit.in
Old 16-02-2011, 07:14 AM
Blaze

There is no shortcut. It happens through your every move and action. So be prepared and responsible.
Old 16-02-2011, 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumitkumarpandit
The fastest way to reach the Divine is meditation, for it is all you need to do in one trick.
sumitpandit.in
Welcome Blaze and sumitkumandahdgterfsgpanbd.in

You 2 may like what I just read - from a yogi in 1894:

"There is but one way to be one with the power of God
and that is consciously to contact God."

Good one, eh?

Miss Hepburn

Shabdie - did you get that, too?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-02-2011, 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tainamom
The fastest way to reach God? Hmmm. For starters, I have not reached God and if I did, I probably wouldn't tell. LOL. Anyway, in the past two years since following the path I've chosen vs. my other paths, I find that what I'm doing now is a very fast spiritual growth program. Much of my energy body is clearing up. The kundalini is flowing. I have my practices, but the main thing that I am taught is to love the Source with all my heart. To surrender everything - all thoughts, problems, desires, emotions, EVERYTHING to Source. To pray properly with all my heart while being in my heart. To learn to enjoy life and to live life (the practices are not as important as surrendering). To do everything for True Source and not for myself. Now, even though I'm more advanced than most people in my intimate family, there are plenty more within the group I follow who are way advanced and, from what I hear, there are people who are already 'in union' with source while still alive here on Earth. Now here's the catch, just because someone is more advanced, doesn't mean that someone who's less advanced can not only catch up, but even reach union w/ Source. I'm told that it is Source that 'pulls the strings' and decides who goes home or not and we can do all we want, but Source does it easier for us and in the end, it is Source that brings us home when we've surrendered all and learned our lessons - otherwise, we're back here again or in another stage in our spiritual development (which i have no experience in). But this is just my experience. Others have different experiences than I do. My bottom line - I'm enjoying my life a lot more.

You're new here - let me introduce you to Divine Love.
(Also with a thread of the same name.)
I think it is under Christianity. Start from the beginning post...
you're gonna thank me, oh yeah.

You'll be glad you met.

Miss Hepburn

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-02-2011, 02:28 PM
earthprowler

fastest way to God: look in the mirror. if we are truly created in his image then you will be looking right at him/her. have fun.
Old 16-02-2011, 02:35 PM
Dilchannan

For me, imo, the fastest way to reach God, Go within and talk to him.

Peace
Old 16-02-2011, 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilchannan
For me, imo, the fastest way to reach God, Go within and talk to him.

Peace
Reminds me of, "He is a prayer away."
Surprising how that is true!!!

Old 16-02-2011, 02:42 PM
Dilchannan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Reminds me of, "He is a prayer away."
Surprising how that is true!!!

Yes, so true. Pray from your heart center, God will hear! Not only will God hear, he will respond...He wants a relationship with all his 'children'...
Old 16-02-2011, 02:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilchannan
Yes, so true. Pray from your heart center, God will hear! Not only will God hear, he will respond...He wants a relationship with all his 'children'...
Were we separated at birth?

Old 16-02-2011, 02:57 PM
Dilchannan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Were we separated at birth?

Lmbo, I have seen stranger things happen hahahaha ...and aren't we all brothers and sisters....

Much Love!