Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 20-05-2011, 09:52 AM
Master
Belief in Jesus as savior for me has been the fastest way, and also for many I know. Just my personal experience.
Old 20-05-2011, 09:15 PM
Master
that is a very nice quote, Miss Hepburn. I enjoyed that. I am living by that more and more (give up control) I try to let more and more go and I see that it works for me.

Lightworker Au,

I am glad you have found what works for you. It's so freeing once you finally find your path.

zipzip
Old 24-05-2011, 12:44 AM

And just a little 10 minute gift for my friends here:

Surprise...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFQQsu6VBYA&NR=1

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-05-2011, 04:57 PM
Master
here is mine
http://youtu.be/vq4a0pGurYs

oh and the answer, is to see god in everything, not a chair...god, not music...god. Not pete...a ginger git.. doh, I just cant seem to do it !!!
Old 13-09-2011, 09:36 PM
youkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HipDavid
The fastest way to reach God is patients.

I think you mean patience, Dave. :)
Old 14-09-2011, 09:02 AM
aquarius123

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteyzen
oh and the answer, is to see god in everything, not a chair...god, not music...god. Not pete...a ginger git.. doh, I just cant seem to do it !!!

It becomes easier when one realises that God is in everything - including you and me and everybody else. Everything that exists anywhere in the whole of Creation is imbued with the spirit of the Divine, who created it and brought it into being - again including all of us.

With love - Aquarius

Old 14-09-2011, 12:48 PM
Ah, perfect time to quote what I read yesterday from
'Practicing The Presence' by Joel S. Goldsmith..

"The goal of the spiritual life is to attain God-consciousness - to live and move and have our being in an eternal awareness of God's presence."

p. 26

I know that doesn't say 'a how to' ---he speaks of that later....and
I'll quote that later when I have time.
(Or maybe he has more in his book "Conscious Union With God" which
I don't have with me on my trip.)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-09-2011, 09:06 AM
aquarius123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
"The goal of the spiritual life is to attain God-consciousness - to live and move and have our being in an eternal awareness of God's presence."

That we, in fact, ourselves ARE God.

Old 15-09-2011, 10:04 AM
mattie

Reaching God & Reaching This State Personally Are 2 Different Things

This seems to be discussing 2 completely separate things.

Reaching the energies we call God are one thing. This is fairly easy to do. This is done through our higher self.

Expanding our consciousness, reaching the state that we call God is another entirely separate thing. This is what we sometimes call ascension. Ascension is when we expand to reconnect w/ the energies we call God.
Old 16-09-2011, 02:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
This seems to be discussing 2 completely separate things.

Reaching the energies we call God are one thing. This is fairly easy to do. This is done through our higher self.

Expanding our consciousness, reaching the state that we call God is another entirely separate thing. This is what we sometimes call ascension. Ascension is when we expand to reconnect w/ the energies we call God.
why would they be two different things? and which higher self are you referring to specifically, as there are several before one gets to the actual soul??
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi