Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 29-03-2012, 11:36 AM
Knower
Astral projected in sleep

Hey everyone, so I recently read that if you in the middle of a lucid dream and you tell yourself to AP you are more likely to do it. So after being woken up this morning i went back to sleep and started dreaming ( I find I always have really vivid dreams in the morning) in the middle of the dream I thought to myself 'I will astral project, suddenly I felt my body lift up and float I was so excited I soon sink back into my body the only problem was whilst APing I couldn't see anything it was as though my eyes were closed in the dream. Can anyone explain what happened? Did I actually AP?
Old 29-03-2012, 06:27 PM
Master
You started to yes but you did not actually leave your physical body I believe. What happens when you start lifting out of your body is you will feel resistance trying to pull you back into your body. The further out you go the stronger the resistance until it will almost pop and you break the resistance and go flying out of your body completely. You will have to keep yourself calm and continue leaving your body.

It is common during conscious Astral Projection attempts people will not be able to see, it is called Astral blindness. Once you leave your body it is easily curable though, you just have to fly up into the planes. Usually within 10-20 seconds of flying up the blindness will disappear. On a rare occasion it does not go away though. You will need to learn how to focus on your third eye, because that is how you see while you are out of body. It is your spiritual eye.
Old 30-03-2012, 12:37 AM
johnnyfortner

I've heard that saying, clarity now. helps, but haven't had this problem myself so wouldn't know.
Old 30-03-2012, 03:38 AM
earthatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyfortner
I've heard that saying, clarity now. helps, but haven't had this problem myself so wouldn't know.

I've heard that. I tried it last night and didn't expect it to work, but it did help. Not sure why...''Clarity now'', and ''awareness now'' brought different effects. A cat approached me when in the astral and said "Allergy now". I'm allergic to cats...neg shape-shifter was being cute.
Old 31-03-2012, 05:18 AM
b3yond33

Dezzymandius:

"I felt my body lift up and float I was so excited I soon sink back into my body the only problem was whilst APing I couldn't see anything it was as though my eyes were closed in the dream. Can anyone explain what happened? Did I actually AP?"

You began to separate and your excitement is what caused you to be sent back to your body. One has to be remain calm at all times to successfully project and to stay OOB. It's normal for one not to be able to see when they project. If this happens again, you can simply say something like, "I can see" over and over again until you can. Believe that you can see and you will.
Old 31-03-2012, 06:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyfortner

I have tried it and never had any success with it personally, the only cure for astral blindness I have found to be fool's proof so to speak is flying out of the RTZ (Real Time Zone). Saying things like awareness now and clarity now are nothing more than telling your third eye to focus. No need to say it in my opinion just focus your third eye, if that doesn't work just fly out of the RTZ. There isn't much that is worth seeing in the RTZ anyways in my opinion. Just distortions of the physical dimension and lower vibrational entities.
Old 31-03-2012, 07:11 AM
Master

It comes down to what you believe will work. If you think that will work, it will work. If you do not believe it will work it will not work.
Old 31-03-2012, 07:33 AM
Master
Saying it has no effect physical effect what so ever, it is purely a mental thing. By saying something like awareness now you are bringing to your attention you want to focus your third eye. The words are meaningless, if you programmed your brain to focus your eye every time you heard the words potato salad it would work as well. Either you can focus your third eye or you cannot, belief plays a little role.

In my projection my third eye is focused from the beginning or it is not. No matter what I do or say will cure the blindness in the RTZ, the only working solution I have found from much testing is flying up into the astral planes. That has worked 100% of the time for me. I do not believe I can focus my third eye and astral vision, I know I can. Different strokes for different folks, but if someone lacks certain skills/talents/trained abilities to use the third eye no matter what they say or believe will cure their astral blindness. Your third eye is your spirit eye, without it in working order you cannot see in the spirit world.
Old 31-03-2012, 08:05 AM
Master

That is great that you have found a way that works for you. I am pleased for you. What works for me is I say, I can see a few times and I do see just like I am in the physical. The author William Buhlman teaches people to say, clarity now and awareness now. I do not think about the third eye. I do not know anything about it. It does not matter. We are both right. There is no right or wrong. The only thing that matters is if it works.
Old 31-03-2012, 10:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
That is great that you have found a way that works for you. I am pleased for you. What works for me is I say, I can see a few times and I do see just like I am in the physical. The author William Buhlman teaches people to say, clarity now and awareness now. I do not think about the third eye. I do not know anything about it. It does not matter. We are both right. There is no right or wrong. The only thing that matters is if it works.

If you can see anything other than total blackness during an Astral Projection/OOBE you must subconsciously know something about your third eye. Otherwise it wouldn't work. I recommend you do a little third eye chakra work it can really intensify your astral vision, things become much brighter and retaining focus becomes much easier. But as I said previously jumping to the third eye chakra first is a bad idea, chakra work is done in succession. But if you have the free time and incentive to do chakra work it can really increase the amount of projections you have and the quality of them. That is what I am doing myself personally but have a long way to go to get to my third eye. It has helped me in many ways though, not with the Neg completely yet though. But I have definitely gained some ground.