Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 06-09-2020, 03:22 PM
Pathfinder
**Ayahuasca***

I’m trying so hard to look into myself to help myself. Meditating and trying to look at the bigger picture in life. I’ve had a tough year my brother and dad died a month apart last year. And now my mother has Multi myeloma cancer stage 2. I consider myself a spiritual person but I also get flooded with emotion. It’s hard to handle life and I’m trying, I really really am. My thoughts bring me to Ayahuasca. I think it will help me tremendously. Help me connect with my spirit guides bring myself to a higher awareness which could ultimately help my well being in my human form. Bc to be honest it’s getting really hard for me. I miss my twin everyday I’m sad I never had a close relationship with my dad and now my mom is going through chemotherapy ....what is life? This has been a real sad life to me. Where is the good? I try to stay positive but it’s getting hard and I’m tired. Sometimes I think what did I do in a past life to deserve this? Or what did I come here to reincarnate to learn? What is the meaning of all this? I feel so lost. And this is why I’m leaning towards Ayahuasca. I know some will say it’s not the answer and some will say it is. I would love to hear all walks of life on this subject as I am desperate for growth. Thank you.
Old 06-09-2020, 04:13 PM
Master
I have not done ayahuasca but I've been thinking about it. It sounds like a tough experience for some, and others will have a very happy experience. I presume it has a lot to do with how you feel and with the setting itself (feeling comfortable, secure and welcomed). I've read that it is best to do on an empty stomach.
Old 06-09-2020, 04:20 PM
Pathfinder
Yes I agree. I’ve been doing a lot of research , some people are healed in ways they cannot explain and I’m happy for them but then I hear other stories of dread and being sick thru the entire experience. That’s another one of my concerns, I’m not exactly stable in my opinion being that i’ve had some traumatizing experiences. So that might affect me. Another aspect of it is it’s done in a group setting so it would be with a bunch of strangers which can be off putting and not exactly comfortable. But then again it might be exactly what I need.
Old 06-09-2020, 04:26 PM
Master
Could be nice to first know who the guides will be. For example, there's two guides in my region who organize ayahuasca weekends, and from what I've seen from videos they really create a welcoming environment with guidance throughout the process, and calming music. I think such things are helpful if one is in doubts.

But whether ayahuasca is for you only you can tell.
Old 06-09-2020, 06:03 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraTaurusEnergy23
I’m trying so hard to look into myself to help myself. Meditating and trying to look at the bigger picture in life. I’ve had a tough year my brother and dad died a month apart last year. And now my mother has Multi myeloma cancer stage 2. I consider myself a spiritual person but I also get flooded with emotion. It’s hard to handle life and I’m trying, I really really am. My thoughts bring me to Ayahuasca. I think it will help me tremendously. Help me connect with my spirit guides bring myself to a higher awareness which could ultimately help my well being in my human form. Bc to be honest it’s getting really hard for me. I miss my twin everyday I’m sad I never had a close relationship with my dad and now my mom is going through chemotherapy ....what is life? This has been a real sad life to me. Where is the good? I try to stay positive but it’s getting hard and I’m tired. Sometimes I think what did I do in a past life to deserve this? Or what did I come here to reincarnate to learn? What is the meaning of all this? I feel so lost. And this is why I’m leaning towards Ayahuasca. I know some will say it’s not the answer and some will say it is. I would love to hear all walks of life on this subject as I am desperate for growth. Thank you.

The question always arises, why bad things happen to good people, right? I asked myself this question many times in my life, what I did to deserve this or that, of course, such questions don't come with answers so I think it is better to focus our energy in other things. For example, I had an out of body experience, very similar with an near death experience, this was a deep one, I received answers to all my questions and I understood everything perfectly, the message I was given was this, everything happens because at some point, we decided how we want our lives to be, so nothing happens without our consent, at least, this is what I was told. Of course, makes little sense when you look at it from this human perspective but maybe in the greater scheme of things, it makes perfect sense.

What can I say, I can only imagine how it feels like going through something like that, so I say, be strong, be strong, be strong! I know, you want to use "Ayahuasca" to have that experience which can pull you out from this state and offer all the answers and solutions to your life path, after all, are we not all searching for this, meaning and answers? You can also achieve such an experience through meditation but it works only if you let things flow on their own.

Watch this, it will offer you some peace: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75n34-bKnAc This man fell asleep while driving which in turn made it so that his wife and one of his children died instantly and he was badly injured, his story of the afterlife is really incredible, he met both of them.
Old 06-09-2020, 06:33 PM
Master
There is a 'strength' and smoothness about your post thatman - I hope things are good there - LadyMay put a lot of effort into helping on the other thread - some wise well written words in your post...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 06-09-2020, 08:20 PM
Pathfinder
Thank you. I appreciate you. I just finished watching. Jeff’s experience was unreal and the way he handled his experience was gracious. It’s amazing the divine how it helped him.

But it also confuses me why didn’t the divine come to the son? Is it bc divine knows he will be ok? I wonder, Is that why my brother hasn’t come to me since he has passed. I’ve tried to sit in silence with a white candle at times I think I’m too desperate for his presence or maybe I’m just not ready.

Be love. That’s powerful. My brother had a huge heart. Bigger then mine I always think. Maybe he loved me So much to leave me. And even tho I feel as if I Am Love and loving maybe I need to be more love. Be love.

Thank you immensely for sharing that story with me. Thank you thank you! I’ll keep trying to be strong. ��❤️
Old 06-09-2020, 08:24 PM
Pathfinder
We’re you meditating when having this experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
The question always arises, why bad things happen to good people, right? I asked myself this question many times in my life, what I did to deserve this or that, of course, such questions don't come with answers so I think it is better to focus our energy in other things. For example, I had an out of body experience, very similar with an near death experience, this was a deep one, I received answers to all my questions and I understood everything perfectly, the message I was given was this, everything happens because at some point, we decided how we want our lives to be, so nothing happens without our consent, at least, this is what I was told. Of course, makes little sense when you look at it from this human perspective but maybe in the greater scheme of things, it makes perfect sense.

What can I say, I can only imagine how it feels like going through something like that, so I say, be strong, be strong, be strong! I know, you want to use "Ayahuasca" to have that experience which can pull you out from this state and offer all the answers and solutions to your life path, after all, are we not all searching for this, meaning and answers? You can also achieve such an experience through meditation but it works only if you let things flow on their own.

Watch this, it will offer you some peace: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75n34-bKnAc This man fell asleep while driving which in turn made it so that his wife and one of his children died instantly and he was badly injured, his story of the afterlife is really incredible, he met both of them.

I would love to hear more about your experience.
Old 06-09-2020, 08:46 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraTaurusEnergy23
Thank you. I appreciate you. I just finished watching. Jeff’s experience was unreal and the way he handled his experience was gracious. It’s amazing the divine how it helped him.

But it also confuses me why didn’t the divine come to the son? Is it bc divine knows he will be ok? I wonder, Is that why my brother hasn’t come to me since he has passed. I’ve tried to sit in silence with a white candle at times I think I’m too desperate for his presence or maybe I’m just not ready.

Be love. That’s powerful. My brother had a huge heart. Bigger then mine I always think. Maybe he loved me So much to leave me. And even tho I feel as if I Am Love and loving maybe I need to be more love. Be love.

Thank you immensely for sharing that story with me. Thank you thank you! I’ll keep trying to be strong. ��❤️

Yes, he had an incredible experience, what's even more "crazy" is that his wife and child agreed for that event to happen long before they came in this world, it was for Jeff's life journey this experience to happen, at least this is what I understood from his story, there are quite a few videos about his experience. I would go completely nuts if something like was to happen to me, thanks God I don't drive cars, I just can't. The way he handled everything has only one explanation... he really met them and he really met the divine. I know people who went completely nuts after some members of their families died, screaming day and night and trying to suicide. I can only imagine this kind of pain and I can not even handle it in my imagination so you are way stronger than you may believe!!!!

I think that in the very end, we are all gong to be fine and forever with the divine! Me, you, even a very very bad person, everybody is going to be there in the very very end, that's what I understood after studying dozens NDEs and of course, from my own experiences.

This is exactly what I feel about my brothers, their hearts are way bigger than mine.

I know it's hard, very very hard, it was hard for Jeff too. He basically killed half of his family, you can imagine the terror he was to experience and yet he seems to be completely reborn.

One thing I've learned, you have to let go and then you can be open for such an experience.. When I say "let go", I mean to "stop" asking for this experience to happen, because asking may push it away from you, just let it happen on its own. All my most incredible experiences happened on their own, trying to force them made things worse.

Love is indeed the answer and the ultimate reality of all things, from this human perspective, it may not make sense, the survival instincts are strong but there, everything is crystal clear.

Check this one, another amazing testimony: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peMIHK87e6w
Old 07-09-2020, 02:26 AM
Pathfinder
Thank you! That 2nd video gave me comfort in hearing again that I will meet my brother again. You’re right I need to let go and stop looking for a connection. It will come in due time or maybe not at all it’s just something I need to accept, and boy is it hard. But thank you again for being so kind to help me see light in these dark days of mine. I’m trying to move on with my life the best I know how and I appreciate all the people along the way that has helped me.
Thank you