Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 21-11-2014, 07:57 AM
kidkrazy

Mundane Tasks As Proactive Meditation

Whether washing the car, washing the dishes, watering the garden, cleaning the house, etc... etc... the attitude you choose to partake in such activities determines how enjoyable they are, and how they benefit you, and thus ultimately how they benefit humanity as a whole... for as you traverse and transcend your innerscape, this translates into the gaia grid and affects the world at large... so make it worth your while to consider everything you do as a meditation, no need to set aside an hour a day... just meditate all day every day!

For example, when the time comes to wash the dishes, think of it as an opportunity to set positive intent which will translate into further cementing empowering and uplifting thoughts into your subconscious, which translates into how you go about your day... and since positive intentions (thoughts) are a form of pure light, such 'mundane' tasks now become an opportunity to raise your, and humanities consciousness with feelings of love emanating from the great central source through us to infinity and beyond... so with the right attitude and internal mantras/affirmations, you are helping bring joy to the world one plate, one glass, one pot, and one pan at a time.

It also helps to play relaxing music that makes you feel centred and balanced, and you may even decide to vocalise your mantras and affirmations as sound energy is extremely beneficial in terms of transmutation and developing a trance like state... just go with the flow and do what feels most comfortable to you, for as you tap into your core and feel the bliss that is our true essence... washing the dishes may just become your new favourite pastime. Some simple 'loops' you may consider internalising and/or vocalising the next time you have a previously unfavored chore to complete may include:

- Peace and Blessing to Everyone and Everything
- I Am So Happy and Grateful for this moment
- Peace, Love, Unity, and Respect
- I Love and Respect myself and all of Creation
etc... etc...

As you can see it's really simple and you may use a mantra of your choice that you may be specifically working on. So if you are on a weight loss journey, your mantras and affirmations may be based on being your perfect weight, on having your perfect physique, on feeling fantastic, and so forth. For if you are washing the dishes and are repeating to yourself 'I Am Healthy' over and over again, you are essentially speaking to not only your subconscious and programming yourself to be healthy, you are also speaking to your cells which respond... so not only will your actions become that of what you may consider health, but your cells inherently know what perfect health is based on your original blueprint and will regenerate accordingly... and your positive feelings and affirmations emanate into the atmosphere and All That Is, raising the vibration and consciousness of humanity and the universe at large.

Of course you may still enjoy your daily meditation practice to 'quiet the mind', although why not try proactive expression and co-creation on a daily and practical basis? As I understand, the art of meditation is to reach a state of feeling balance, relaxed, peaceful, loving, and all those feelings that relate to those... not only whilst meditating, but also whilst going through your everyday activities... seems to me like your everyday activities are the best times to then use wakeful meditation to feel that which meditation is supposed to bring about... so next time your waiting in line to pay for your groceries, start repeating to yourself: "I Praise and Bless Everyone and Everything"... Peace!
Old 21-11-2014, 02:48 PM
"...if you are washing the dishes and are repeating to yourself 'I Am Healthy' over and over again, you are essentially speaking to not only your subconscious and programming yourself to be healthy, you are also speaking to your cells which respond... so not only will your actions become that of what you may consider health, but your cells inherently know what perfect health is based on your original blueprint and will regenerate accordingly... and your positive feelings and affirmations emanate into the atmosphere and All That Is, raising the vibration and consciousness of humanity and the universe at large."
-Kidkrazy

This is my kinda post!
Welcome here, Kidkrazy.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-11-2014, 05:56 AM
brett

I love it! Thanks for the post.