Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 26-08-2021, 04:39 PM
Seeker

There are people who are really manipulative, but it is up to us if we let them manipulate us. Whether manipulation is in the form of physical abuse or threats, verbal put-downs or name-calling, trying to guilt you into doing what they want, you need to put a stop to it.
Old 12-12-2021, 02:11 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
just wondering this as of lately. does anyone know? is it like predestined that manipulators will do just that - manipulate behind your back?

I think we have predestinies, and free will, but I can't help but wonder if it is meant to be - to be, have your life manipulated like that or worse?

does anyone know? how do manipulators fit into the picture? what if they really mess up the original plan?

(I've edited because FairyCrystal was so right, waay too much text...LOL)

I've been thinking about this one, mate. I've met some very intelligent and manipulative ppl in my life.

To be manipulative requires to be able to read people. So, someone who has been born with natural ability to read people, just cannot stop doing it, it comes natural.

At early point in their life, one way or another, counsciously or not, they have to make a choice for what purpose are they going to use their ability(knowledge).I guess it's a choice between good/evil...

But I guess it is easier to go evil. I think goodness requress more effort and will power.

But the guys i've met, they all use it for personal gain, they don't seem to feel guilt or shame, or compassion. Kind of like wolves, who eat whatever they get to.

I think these ppl are part of the big picture somehow, and they are there for a reason...