Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 14-05-2018, 02:35 PM
Seeker

Huge Meteor In Sky

so last fall, i was driving East on the highway, in northern Indiana, around 4:40 A.M.

All of a sudden i see the largest fireball i have ever seen, It was HUGE, BRIGHT yellow-orange flame, and lasted nearly a second or 2

it traveled the entire length of my windshield from Left to Right. So that would mean it traveled from North to South.

I think it happened around September '17.

Never have i "wished upon a star" but i did this time. Without thought or hesitation, I said a woman's name before the meteor burnt out. I immediately felt a sense of "oh no i should have done that" Her and I are both Married to other people, and I hardly knew this other woman.

Not sure which came first, Her or the 1111 everywhere, every day. But a week or 2 later, our paths crossed and my wish was granted.

I don't want to get into all of that TF or mirror soul stuff. I just want to know if there is anyway to verify the date of this meteor. I've looked on meteor sites and saw nothing
Old 14-05-2018, 02:39 PM
Seeker

sorry, i posted this in the wrong section...
Old 25-05-2018, 07:57 AM
Newbie ;)

You ask yourself the meaning and image of the seven stars in astrology with me
Old 29-05-2018, 02:51 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottamnhanhung
You ask yourself the meaning and image of the seven stars in astrology with me

I have no idea what you just said???
Old 29-05-2018, 05:55 PM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Meteors are not a part of astrology. But they are great to watch and can be a sign from God. They makes us think :-)
Old 29-05-2018, 06:38 PM
Knower

Anything can potentially be a sign from God.

Among many things, it is doubtful that a meteor is exclusively your personal sign from God.

What exactly did you wish for upon this not-a-star? You wrote that all you did was say a name then you said you "...should have done that" rather than should not have done that which is what I would have expected. Sounds like you did not ask for anything so what are you concerned about? Just saying a name is just saying a name.

Generally speaking significance in seeing 1111 is blown out of proportion. Ever since someone told me it was special (decades ago) I have looked to the clock at precisely 11:11 countless times. It has to do with the brain being able to sense time with keen precision. It is just like some people can routinely awaken from sleep at a precise time without the aid of an alarm clock. I attached significance to 11:11 (just that some people think it is significant is the significance) and my mind responded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy_Broselvet
I have no idea what you just said???
That person was referencing= Revelation 1:20
Old 29-05-2018, 06:55 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy_Broselvet
so last fall, i was driving East on the highway, in northern Indiana, around 4:40 A.M...............I think it happened around September '17.............I've looked on meteor sites and saw nothing
September would be late summer. I was able to pull this up as the top result of a Google search. Also read the comments at the bottom. It may have been a rocket launched: (remove the space after the : and . )

https: //amsmeteors. org/2017/09/meteor-activity-outlook-for-september-23-29-2017/
Old 16-06-2018, 04:35 AM
Experiencer

oOAOo the 1111 changes once it has been acknowledge. You also see it in other places besides a clock such as a phone number or address etc. Synchronicity is not just seeing the same time on a clock everyday and it is not always numbers either. :)

Namaste`