Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 09-08-2014, 07:04 AM
Lovemends

Color MY STORY OF MY HIGHER SELF

My Story: How I Met My Higher Self
By C.W.
August 2014

It all began in May 2013, when I was 38 years old still battling against my own psychotic-related issue that dated back to 2008. I had a hatred pattern against myself. I did not like who I was under the unpredictable negative thinking patterns / actions. I was very “spirited.” In 1985, when I was about 10 years old, I did receive a vision. A vision of a family traveling far away from the world to an isolated white house, they began to practice true unity, then they were visited by God, saying to the family: “Welcome Home, Children!” the family began to “transform” and they were pulled upward to God. I even wrote / designed a little book about it, which I still have it in my possession!

In my teenage years (1990-1993), I was a “church-going” young person. I involved myself by attending church’s activities and meetings. From 1993 to 1998, I became involved in teaching lessons in my church. I really began to enjoy teaching especially. I also loved to write, sing, inspire, teach, paint and draw because it did seem to bring out the “real me”.

Fast forward 1998 to 2008, where I found myself with a young family to support and feed, I fell down into a vortex of “spiritual crisis / battle” from 2008 to 2013. I was also grieving due to multiple losses of deceased family members.

May 2013 was my turning point. I began to focus on inner work of Self. I buried myself into a mountain pile of self-discovery books / articles / pictures etc. I began to attend group meetings. I read and observed on other people’s transformation journeys / experiences. Other people claimed that they learned to love themselves and found their inner child within. I began to focus on my inner child. I made my inner child come alive again as if my inner child really existed and I treated my inner child as my best friend. My old negative ego thinking patterns began to peel away like an onion.

October 2013, the BEST month of my whole, entire 38-year-old life, it all began during a dark morning where I laid on my bed, sleeping, my inner mind woke up itself. My forehead opened up like a “movie screen”. – I saw a mass group of female/male aura-like spirits moving gracefully/slowly altogether. - I was stunned of my own new strange ability/power. I screamed! “What was that!?” For the next four weeks was amazing, I was “superhuman,” I was shown many things from my Higher Self dialogues, related with the unity of oneness, the Creator’s book of Life, the glowing trees, past and future lives, the eternal Now and the shower of super/pure bliss, joy, and love!

November 2013 became a tragic time for me. I almost died. It was really an accident that occurred at my house. In that eternal second / moment, I was able to remember what happened during that moment of the accident itself. My NDE encounter began when I “passed out” and found myself flying and looking down faraway down there, appeared very beautiful and colorful homes where I suddenly knew that is where the dead go after they die. I suddenly felt the presence of my dead beloved adoptive mom’s spirit hovering nearby me. I was surrounded with incredible super love carrying me. Then I found myself going back into my body. I woke up. What happened? I found myself being worked on by the ambulance / emergency response guys and I was in the Emergency Room, when my mind’s eye closed down, the last vision I got was a massive number of many spiritual faces coming towards me.

Now, you have read my story, my transformation of my “old me” to my “new me” has totally changed on how I look at my perspective of life. The old belief systems / old religion systems are beginning to crumble down a little. A great, large mass major shift of consciousness / awareness / realization has already taken over now. Many people, like me, have gone through their own recent transformations too.

Oneness is the only key that will unite / connect all of us back to our Great Creator / Source / Parent.
Old 09-08-2014, 07:19 AM
Ivy

Thank you for sharing your experiences x
Old 09-08-2014, 07:22 AM
Caleb

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovemends
Oneness is the only key that will unite / connect all of us back to our Great Creator / Source / Parent.

Blessings and hello again, my amazing soul-sister! Thank you so very much for this amazing, empowering story. I AM very spiritually proud of you; this testimonial is perfect for this community. Blessings.

Your brother,
Caleb
Old 09-08-2014, 07:55 AM
Deactivated Account

Loved reading this! Thanks for sharing!
Old 09-08-2014, 04:10 PM
Lovemends

Thank you Everyone

Thank you Everyone, for your shared thoughts with me! I am more than happy to share my story with you, knowing that we are not alone in this world. And that we are riding on the same boat (or ship) back to the Great Creator.
Old 09-08-2014, 06:54 PM
LOVE IT!!

We all get what we need ---what a Gift was given to you!

I know, I was given one, also, that changed my life, perspective, understanding of the creation and my Great Creator.

Thank you for telling us, Lovemends.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-08-2014, 10:42 PM
Master
Yeah, I love that story. Brushes with death can be SO productive
I would share my own crash-and-burn-and rise-from-the-ashes story but I already have .
Old 10-08-2014, 12:58 AM
Lovemends

misshepburn and dar,
I am glad you enjoyed, I am working on expanding more into my story later.
Old 11-08-2014, 08:51 PM
Master
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dar
Brushes with death can be SO productive .

Definitely it is Dar
Old 11-08-2014, 08:54 PM
Master
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovemends
I “passed out” and found myself flying and looking down faraway down there, appeared very beautiful and colorful homes where I suddenly knew that is where the dead go after they die.

Hello Lovemends, thank you very much for sharing this experience, someday we'll return home and back again